Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• Natasha play else on Travian?:rolleyes:Russian leader

she doesn't exist:osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Dacia has nap with Union. 800+ accs Union can eazy kill 3 germans alliances and preparing to Endgame. Who know if Union share deff also

That's why you're gonna fight the Russians to keep it from happening, right?

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• Russians can do whatever they want as long as they obey rules. This is valid for each and every meta or ally. Are you afraid of russians. Good.

If they are better than the rest they will win.

Otherwise not

• Saul Goodman it would be polite to introduce yourself as a travian player that has accesed the server by means of a qualifications invite or a wildcard given to a recognized travian player.

Otherwise you are just a troll

• I confirm everything, I even knew that they wouldn't want to wage war on us but they were even forced to do so!

These are good guys!

but those who want to make war are still trying to understand how to move from structures to fields

• I confirm everything, I even knew that they wouldn't want to wage war on us but they were even forced to do so!

These are good guys!

Finally I can have some fun with my friend turpido_IT . It's very Italian to fight amongst each other, like Parma and Peggio Emilia.:osd:

• but those who want to make war are still trying to understand how to move from structures to fields

wow, your english is very rich!

anyway, what about pattanza diplomacy?

did you planned to play this round alone? or do "patta patta" like on italian servers? laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

• wow, your english is very rich!

anyway, what about pattanza diplomacy?

did you planned to play this round alone? or do "patta patta" like on italian servers? laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

It is impossible to do diplomacy all alliances play with you

Norde-Est confederation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tenor.gif7hCWMFe.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by luca73 ().

• It is impossible to do diplomacy all alliances play with you

Norde-Est confederation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKgkYxWoZ-M

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

poor pattanza players without a 15c or 9c! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

• poor pattanza players without a 15c or 9c! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

i see a interesting alliance in your quad named KNIGHTS, they are in top of all alliance statistic, something to tell us about them?

• what about VODKA alliance?

:osd::osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• i see a interesting alliance in your quad named KNIGHTS, they are in top of all alliance statistic, something to tell us about them?

They are our allied ofc as 95% of alliances on finals.

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS7 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS1 2016 - brain.gif - [UollasL]

Finals 2017-18 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]
    TX3 2018 - Balerion [Uollas]

Finals 2018-19 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]

Finals 2019-20 - STOP ROSIK! [UollasL]

Titani 2020 - Dulcis in fundo [OUTLAWS]

TS1 2020 - UntilTheEnd [UollasL]