Finals | 2019 | Statistics

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • Accounts seeing techs or multis farmed - feel free to message me. (with several reports)

What you will do with this information?

You can make it alone. Just you send reinforcement 1 units on every village Vodka etc as 2 year ago.

• Ehm... we play in +/+, you came in +/+ border, you declared us war, we accepted, now we play aggresive, we do aggressive settlings because you decided to come in our border, so we have to defend it, or who knows.. maybe we will clean it too

you can understand where stay ww 100\0 :) and uollas no wanted nap. uollas agressive talks on forum with us since qual.round

• What you will do with this information?

You can make it alone. Just you send reinforcement 1 units on every village Vodka etc as 2 year ago.

He cant do it with ugly confed system. And he dont want to do anything - so ask report.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• uollas agressive talks on forum with us since qual.round

a4003884dba2d15936c1b44d2354b933.gif

:osd: :osd: :osd: :osd:

[mod ironic off]

Before final some pathetic players of pattanza started in our server to boycott us...

Remember ;)

• What you will do with this information?

You can not deff accounts with any alliances to your own team ;)

Publishing all bigger and smaller cheater or how ever you wanna call them and let the community see the issue.

Every leader is aware of that but many member or casual player will not be aware of that "issues" or "play style" ;)

• thank you for explain. i forgot we play t4.5 :(

Ru community have had poll where 80% for rollback t4.5 :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• these uollas.. very annoying in forum.. i dont understand why you talk about who declare this "war".

We just confine in a war game? :osd: :osd:

Honestly in forum you look so arrogant and you try to treat all as idiots. why cant you learn from your chief? :osd:

• "ma il cielo è sempre più blu" (the title of an italian music)

good morning Maxxus ! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

My last Top 5 rounds:

s6 IMPAVIDO --> got a quad with only my account LOL

s1 IMPAVIDO --> 1 vs 45 infiniti ---> 6 cap zeroed, 2 in the same night!

3x Furbi3lvl --> Warning mass-delete before day 25

Finals The Gypsies --> Server ruined by TG --> Catched a beautiful PL

Trx3 MobyDicks --> 8 villages conquered in less than 22 hours! all zone zeroed! lost 2 armies!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Alge ().

• Probably the first important capital to be zeroed.

It was a 9c 125% pushed by the confederate "Rejected" (or New Italians, as you prefer to call them) to take control of the area. It was pushed about ten times.

Following reports:

First report:

The village has been completely destroyed.

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals 17/18 - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals 18/19 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace - another server ruined by TG

tx3.travian.com.tr - MobyDicks - UOLLAS

TT finals 19/20 - Medellin - Wallace

• Narse he said: zeroing completed within 97 minutes! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

My last Top 5 rounds:

s6 IMPAVIDO --> got a quad with only my account LOL

s1 IMPAVIDO --> 1 vs 45 infiniti ---> 6 cap zeroed, 2 in the same night!

3x Furbi3lvl --> Warning mass-delete before day 25

Finals The Gypsies --> Server ruined by TG --> Catched a beautiful PL

Trx3 MobyDicks --> 8 villages conquered in less than 22 hours! all zone zeroed! lost 2 armies!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Alge ().