Finals | 2019 | Statistics

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • For someone who did nothing on finals, you have got a lot of guts on this forum. Win few finals and after that we can talk from the same level.

But you no play this server Gabriel. Do you think Uollas no win this finals?

Ciccio_Shady_IT ok, i write to what'sapp ;)

che ansia this guy is legend. Katarina or Katyusha you remember this login?

• Yes, this is the reason.

I would never send my players to suicide in finals, i understand one war in quadrant, like we did usually, but quadrant + border against uollas is suicide maybe.

Players spend time, money, relationship...

You know?

if we are that good to win this round with our numbers just fighting one war a time we can win in any case.

if we are not, just fight more intensive before leave :osd:

dont worry for our time, money, relationship, you dont seem to remember that Travian is just a game.

che ansia for my english talk with translate.google

• But you no play this server Gabriel. Do you think Uollas no win this finals?

I don’t know. I am totally absent on this finals. I have no acces, I gave all my codes to the others.

I proposed them before the finals start to fight in the same quad just Dacia and just Italians Without other allies like smurfs,arabs etc. They just blabla At those posts. So there was no motivation for me to play this finals.

• But you no play this server Gabriel. Do you think Uollas no win this finals?

che ansia this guy is legend. Katarina or Katyusha you remember this login?

this guy is a clown, dacia had not win last finals, our meta was first before rollback, and dacia would not have won without our war against russians in 2017, this guy is clown like you, ok? ;)

che ansia for my english talk with translate.google

stop rosik and learn english, asino :osd:

• I don’t know. I am totally absent on this finals. I have no acces, I gave all my codes to the others.

I proposed them before the finals start to fight in the same quad just Dacia and just Italians Without other allies like smurfs,arabs etc. They just blabla At those posts. So there was no motivation for me to play this finals.

dacia and uollas in same quadrant? LOL

it would be nice

we said 2-3 times that our dream is uollas vs russia vs dacia in same quadrant

:(

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Deam, what a great curriculum!!!!

You're a bit salty, you want a chamomile?

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• Katarina banned for multyaccount :osd1::osd1:

Yes, because on finals act some mhs that are not familiar with high activity in first days when you are farming to settle 2nd villa. But the ban was just for 1-2 hours, and the account was unbaned without penalties and some gold/resources compensations(travian team can confirm).

It’s just a statistic. Do you have other? If yes, put it here.

this guy is a clown, dacia had not win last finals, our meta was first before rollback, and dacia would not have won without our war against russians in 2017, this guy is clown like you, ok? ;)

stop rosik and learn english, asino :osd:

:))))

At least 10 levels we had in front of 2nd place before rollback and all wwk home.

https://i.ibb.co/PCzP8Z8/E6471…-AA46-4-A3686-FB09-F8.png

Come with arguments, prints that you was first just before rollback. We have Also war in quad with winter/mafia, so stop crying. Score At won finals between Dacia and ita is?

Post was edited 1 time, last by l-g ().

• It’s just a statistic. Do you have other? If yes, put it here.

:))))

At least 10 levels we had in front of 2nd place before rollback and all wwk home. Come with arguments, prints that you was first just before rollback. We have Also war in quad with winter/mafia, so stop crying Little “broscar”. Score At won finals between Dacia and “broscari” is?

Rinobit built with EU meta :) it's first time and last but with dacia and poland france portugals chine com team czech slovakia sweden bulgaria germany yugoslavia and etc. so real pattanza

• Follow Home

5deeef262d391

5deeef411d5ec

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS7 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS1 2016 - brain.gif - [UollasL]

Finals 2017-18 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]
    TX3 2018 - Balerion [Uollas]

Finals 2018-19 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]

Finals 2019-20 - STOP ROSIK! [UollasL]

Titani 2020 - Dulcis in fundo [OUTLAWS]

TS1 2020 - UntilTheEnd [UollasL]

tumblr_p6v180Q0U11wfazcjo2_500.gifv

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• We have Also war in quad with winter/mafia, so stop crying.

lol.
    Must have been hard to fight 1500 vs 300 :/:/
    That Dacia won beacuse they had free quad while ITA & RU fought all server is a fact, sure Dacia played well but to compare your "war" to Ita vs ru is just stupid lol

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• When arguments are missing, insults appear.

Loffe

Yes is it true, but that war in NW 80% was just between Dacia K, Dacia E and winter/mafia (150 vs 300). Just some Off villages was planted At the center by Dacia tm. After, from day 70-80 Dacia launched attacks from far Away to center and player propotion was in our favor, but not 1500 vs 300. And yes, we won easier because of that war from sw, but to Say, Dacia won just because of that is a stupidity.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: deleted quote from deleted post ().

• I think that to debate who is the rightful winner of last year is useless:)

Everyone think they have chances to win last finals even PRIME8)

By the way, is there anything interesting in the finals? Only watching others playing?(

• I think that to debate who is the rightful winner of last year is useless:)

Everyone think they have chances to win last finals even PRIME8)

By the way, is there anything interesting in the finals? Only watching others playing?(

you're girl? if yes contact Rinobit

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• When arguments are missing, insults appear.

Loffe

Yes is it true, but that war in NW 80% was just between Dacia K, Dacia E and winter/mafia (150 vs 300). Just some Off villages was planted At the center by Dacia tm. After, from day 70-80 Dacia launched attacks from far Away to center and player propotion was in our favor, but not 1500 vs 300. And yes, we won easier because of that war from sw, but to Say, Dacia won just because of that is a stupidity.

OyIVGou.jpg

• Russia was the most known team in finals when we speak about constant dominance since the first finals. Not won every finals but taking every single building plan for example are moves done by Russia only.

There is also Dacia known for swimming and playing the time game and also Italians who are back again and showing up good organization.

Let's see if this finals will be more than Russians and Dacia team up to let Italians not win this finals.

Looks like techs and multis are decided fairly between the meta. Could be an intense endgame but let's hope that we see many reports about saving zones.

Instead of talking about the last servers I would highly recommend posting reports about this server. It is not about liking or disliking people in the forum. It's about croplock / delete or chief all kind of villages ;)

Congratz to nearly 500 answers and over 20.000 views to this thread!