Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• :/i hope you'll make massive operation against dacia how you done against Union last year :D

The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

do you mean this one?

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• <3 yes.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

only time will know :osd:

• is a new mind strategy :osd:

Noob since 2009

Immagine1.jpg

• Please no.
    Still get PTSD flashbacks to this op.

Also i wonder what a finals forum would look like without italian drama shit posts :/

Guess we will never know :(

• Please no.
    Still get PTSD flashbacks to this op.

Also i wonder what a finals forum would look like without italian drama shit posts :/

Guess we will never know :(

hey loffe

PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

• PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Yes.
    That OP was not pretty for UNION side.

• Yes.
    That OP was not pretty for UNION side.

was 15 days of fire, both uollas and UNION played very well from 15-20h distance

honestly i don't remember how many, i think we did 4 off operations

and was days of fire, too much tense :osd:

• Dont worry just the usual Rinostuff he have been ranting about in every thread avaliable for years, like a parrot. Guess he have some hopes that an international public belives him, the italian community already knows about his propaganda and lies. Imagine he had some guy "hacking" one of our accounts to get a report of me raiding an oasis with 20 horses and ranted like a maniac about us being topraider due to that. The fact that you cant be topraider raidng an oasis with 20 horses didnt matter, I guess he underestimate everyone not being capable doing some simple math. About the tool, its no bot and he knows it.

source.gif

:osd: :osd: :osd: :osd:

This phrase is the emblem of your delirium

It's ridiculous that you know that I know the truth, that I know you have multy, that I know that that tool has a bot

But you deny it without shame!

Hypocritical!

Ah, remember this post, at the end of the server I will also give evidence of the multy you have on this server;)

• I have admire the vertical attitude and like the objective way to describe the battle. Well done Ciccio_Shady_IT

• Well Rino let me explain a couple of things to you. This is not a courtroom with you as the supreme judge deciding whats right and whats wrong and with the rights to have all your questions answered. So if I have 1 or 100 techs is none of your business, report rule violations to MH.

As said this is not your courtroom, its a public forum for the Travian Finals community where you are supposed to discuss the game, post reports and enjoy. You have ruined almost every thread in the italian forum with your rantings based on some personal hate and not game discussions. Fine, that forum is lost anyway. This forum is almost dead also thanks to you and your band of puppys ranting here every day in your hunt to insult and create rumors. In reality you dont create dislike for your opponents but for your own group by your behaviour. Always said that for us, you are the best ambasciator for Uollas, its impossible to not dislike you all when you are the representative:osd:

Please take your personal grudge somewhere else and let this forum come to live. You are an adult man, use your brain for once.

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• Well Rino let me explain a couple of things to you. This is not a courtroom with you as the supreme judge deciding whats right and whats wrong and with the rights to have all your questions answered. So if I have 1 or 100 techs is none of your business, report rule violations to MH.

As said this is not your courtroom, its a public forum for the Travian Finals community where you are supposed to discuss the game, post reports and enjoy. You have ruined almost every thread in the italian forum with your rantings based on some personal hate and not game discussions. Fine, that forum is lost anyway. This forum is almost dead also thanks to you and your band of puppys ranting here every day in your hunt to insult and create rumors. In reality you dont create dislike for your opponents but for your own group by your behaviour. Always said that for us, you are the best ambasciator for Uollas, its impossible to not dislike you all when you are the representative:osd:

Please take your personal grudge somewhere else and let this forum come to live. You are an adult man, use your brain for once.

tenor.gif?itemid=14014629

Thank you for your explanation!!!

Ah!!!

The forum is dead because the game is dead thanks to cheaters like you.

I have no personal hatred against you, you are an anonymous person, I know you are bored, but since I like this game, as long as I play, I will not save energy to make war on cheaters like you.

Nice report

:osd:

• As said this is not your courtroom, its a public forum for the Travian Finals community where you are supposed to discuss the game, post reports and enjoy.

Right - my thread is for finals and there is no problem posting stuff about tech abuse or friendly deff or offpoints or other stuff.

Important is to make it based on facts and overviews.

Others should have the chance to use the facts to see if they come to the same conclusion like you did.

Just saying "XY" has 100 techs helps no one.

Good done research. Well presented.

• Have you seen any of that from Rino?

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• cmon Rino i was hearing your players talking about their multi since my first game as uollas, was the english 3x kikka's ally many many years ago. So, how can you write "the game is dead thanks cheaters like you"...

cmon Rino i dont care about the theatre built by some players from uollas and pattanza but that was a pathetic lie.

Noob since 2009

Immagine1.jpg