Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• My post was for saying " congratulations ", and, i wrote " congratulations ".

I think when we destroyed the entire border, including an Y of 200 boxes, + the crashes on unique trainer ( 8kk deff ) and on the ww hammers, dacia/exodus received an huge problem in their mind, and now they are full of hate and they want to show they are not noobs.

C'mon guys, play free, you are doing good, we are showing respect every time.

Counting spqr villages is ok, 16k/h more for you and less for them, but they are in -30/170 zone and they sent away HUN, what are you talking about?

We are saying "good" "nice" "congratulations" every time, are you tense?

Maybe you are focusing too much on last year problems? Keep playing as you are doing, because you are doing well, don t act like this.

Now... you are doing good, true, but for trying to not lose again the war against us, you are not respecting dacia in outback, you did a NAP with russians and you have the entire SW border in peace, and you sent thai and exodusDT to die , saying them "go against uollas, you will die for us ". So... we also say to you "congratulations", what do you want more? Maybe next time we will not have a war against SE, or you will not have a pact with SW, and we will talk again, for now, play good as your are doing and appreciate us when we show respect.

SPQR ---> http://prntscr.com/qgt2kz

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

Post was edited 5 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• we like comedies :osd:

Noob since 2009

Immagine1.jpg

• I see in almost all your post words like : huge , we destroy , calling a 20k club shitty army a hammer and all BIG words.

Let's not talk about last year or 2 years ago, the past is the past but it's affecting the future , that's true.

Italy as a nation is strong because like Russians you can gather together up to 1000 accounts even having those problems with gambling payment restrictions ( Italian laws) , otherwise it's possible to gather even more. We saw this 2 years ago when you did a good war on Russian territory having like 700 accounts and maybe you forget somethings but you did get some help ( nevermind from where).

We don't have the numbers so we have to improvise.

This year will be very interesting to see... how leaders will manage some situations such as:

1. if a zerg meta like yours will have 2 WW on the first two places in endgame with second place WW confederacy still having some WWK , what would they do?

I mean, i have a family of 240 people who is fighting for victory, what should i tell them ? we cannot atac strangers ? We let them win why? ( PS: outside a family a person is a stranger to that family right ?)

Been working with Italians for a couple of years now , i speak your language very well and what i have learned is that if a Italians sees the sky red and not blue it's useless to even try to show him the opposite , he will never accept that he is wrong.

Regarding respect ... if you want to be respected you should first show some respect but most of you ( not all ) have this problem: you are full of ego and demand respect in order to show some

Now i wait che ansia's dislike , the guy is like a hyena waiting for a post in order to hit the dislike button.

Have a nice day!

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• Been working with Italians for a couple of years now , i speak your language very well and what i have learned is that if a Italians sees the sky red and not blue it's useless to even try to show him the opposite , he will never accept that he is wrong.

EHEHEHE

You (EXODUS) are really strong, in my opinion! It's really fun to play against you :) I dont think our loved Ciccio_Shady_IT <3 wanted to indispone you in any way :)

This is just forum stuff, let's not start hate for a few stupid (for your point of view) posts :)

I live in Romania since 5 years and the most important thing I've learned in this time is that you should never believe in ''generalizations''.

Everyone is different, everyone thinks different, not all italians are MAFIA PIZZA & BUNGA BUNGA and not all Romanians are what many say they are :)

SOOOOO let's leave this shit behind and let's have some fun together! :D

I dream a round with no hate, but full of battles <3

:item14: Ongoing server

:rep02: it1 2020: Stay Calmo! :teu01::teu06::teu07:

:rep02:finals 2020: La Catedral :teu01::teu06::teu07:

:item10: Most recent servers

• If I were playing the finals you posted them directly from your account or from alliance attacks.

i dont raid and noone into my alliance raids tech

play with only 1 account then let's see if you are good or farm, i think farm

Post was edited 1 time, last by ØSD_IT ().

• i dont raid and noone into my alliance raids tech

play with only 1 account then let's see if you are good or farm, i think farm

Stop trying to claim morale highground rofl.
    Every meta raids techs, including yours just shut up

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• normal villages aren't counted, otherwise i have to add 100 villages erased and conquered in my archive! osd.png

capital are counted only if are 9c or 15c or have hammer on it (like crazycat erased 2 night agoo) and hammer villages.

probably i have forgot to add some cap that you have erased....can you tell me coordinates? so i will check!

Post was edited 4 times, last by Alge ().

• Stop trying to claim morale highground rofl.
    Every meta raids techs, including yours just shut up

there are also those who don't share these choices, we aren't all the same. being a prize game travian games should not tolerate these attitudes

all players should be tied

my thoughts

• Looking forward mission outside the crossing/touching areas.

Taking down caps might be nice but as we talk about two teams with many accounts it does only damage the moral.Could we hope for mission with the hole team as SPQR did on russians?

As far as I know Exodus mostly run at night and hope that the others are sleeping. Could be interesting to see longer distances and check which team is best in using their troops.

Intense to see how many are standing up against SPQR.

Active like Exodus or the new italians or passive like the russians doing a nap with Exodus.

Lets see if te fear/respect will pay off in the end.
    Also interesting to see who is able to control the most building plan spawns in the end.

• Would like to see an analyse about the impact taking the WW 100|0 by the other group italians, has riguarding HCK and uollas meta, specially with the superpushed main of medellin in the area. HCK even demolishing their own villages, adapting.

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• Would like to see an analyse about the impact taking the WW 100|0 by the other group italians, has riguarding HCK and uollas meta, specially with the superpushed main of medellin in the area. HCK even demolishing their own villages, adapting.

we never had interest in 100/0 ww.

it was , it is, and it will be only for protect our border and because an enemy meta want to do a ww in our border.

our ww is 100/100, check it.

if you think that uollas wanted 100/0, you didn't understand a single thing on finals :osd:

• You better explain that to sultan&fee :D And I just asked for a unbiased analyse, not your propaganda:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• You better explain that to sultan&fee :D And I just asked for a unbiased analyse, not your proparganda:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

http://prntscr.com/qh0gtl
    go play comx pt.100 <3

• talking english with italians now ? :D

open your mind

goodnight

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

by nicnic, aka Narse.

• 5e081a2569eee

OH BABY!

5e081a407b40f

OH BABY!

5e081a655a14a

OH BABY

5e081a82222f2

OH BABY!

5e081a9e07707

OH BABY!

5e081acbee698

OH BABY!

5e081df20d8ba

OH BABY!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now, congratulations to exodus because it was not easy for us to catch them.

after 3 capital erased + 2 small hammer settled for hit exodus, they crashed all this amount of hammers before artefacts.

( wall is killed, there are other 2 smaller armies i suppose, i don't have reports yet. )

wicked, with reports like this, i had to be fast to come in forum, sorry.

but congratulations again!

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().