Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• I think when we destroyed the entire border, including an Y of 200 boxes, + the crashes on unique trainer ( 8kk deff ) and on the ww hammers, dacia/exodus received an huge problem in their mind, and now they are full of hate and they want to show they are not noobs.

Maybe you are focusing too much on last year problems? Keep playing as you are doing, because you are doing well, don t act like this.

just my opinion, you erased? 3 capitals and 2 small armies in a meta of 900-1000 players, for now crashing everything 5 days before artefacts...

as i told you, maybe you are focusing too much on last year problems, keep playing as you are doing, because you are doing well, don't act like this.

the best has yet to come.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• For a moment there I thought that you are becoming a decent person, but you just couldn't go to sleep without eating some spinach.
    We lost 4 big armies, you lost a lot of def, a few crop lanes lvl 17, it's part of the game, win some/lose some.

"crashing everything" What do you even mean by that? Who crashed everything?

Post was edited 2 times, last by wicked_ro ().

• For a moment there I thought that you are becoming a decent person, but you just couldn't go to sleep without eating some spinach.
    We lost 4 armies, you lost def, a few crop lanes lvl 17, it's part of the game, win some/lose some.

np, different opinion

congratulations the same, as always

( 7 armies, not 4 )

We lost 4 big armies, you lost a lot of def, a few crop lanes lvl 17, it's part of the game, win some/lose some.

crashing armies is not strategic move, , you crashed 4 to try take 1

that seems like lack of strategic intellect :)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• crashing armies is not strategic move, , you crashed 4 to try take 1

that seems like lack of strategic intellect :)

7 armies, not 4

5 days before artefacts, who knows...

and, surprise, they hitted on a capital without army inside :osd::osd:

• hi, want to join?

• 7 armies, not 4

You get the point,

War is not about targetting obvious victims ;)

edit:

where is Che ansia to dislike posts?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wittekind ().

• 7 armies, not 4

The simple fact that you presumed that we even thought for a second that there are any troops there...

Get down from your horse lad. You will fall off eventually if you stay there for too long.

• Post was edited 1 time, last by dani'09 ().

• I have heared that for next finals the exodus leaders will have to play in qualifiers, where they shall attend a test. The test consist in good planing of atacks, and the succes rate. The players with the highest points will be the tactician of exodus. Teutonik Steel is disqualified due lack of skill showed over and over and over. He did not evolve even after he attended Ninas private school, from where he was kicked for repeated sleeping during class.

So have fun exodus.. May the best win the tactician title among you.

• thanks for 30 fake on me :osd:

at 2 am i was already asleep

Gentlemen .. It has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:osd1::osd1::osd1::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::mirror::mirror::mirror::mirror::mirror::mirror:

• Same bad actions again and again and again. You never learn from mistakes and you are foolish. You have to learn that there are players that will have At every action big amount of defense and use this in your favor. But no, every time same mistakes. If there is a skilled player, there you go align one by one. If you will respect the procedure and nothing Tell me that is not like me, Medelin will be the new Tommy Gun.

Sorry for the armies and the way that were used.

• I have heared that for next finals the exodus leaders will have to play in qualifiers, where they shall attend a test. The test consist in good planing of atacks, and the succes rate. The players with the highest points will be the tactician of exodus. Teutonik Steel is disqualified due lack of skill showed over and over and over. He did not evolve even after he attended Ninas private school, from where he was kicked for repeated sleeping during class.

EDITED

How does it feel to sell each and every alliance you've ever played with? Is that strategic planning?

• CHEATERS!

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

At least you should NOT give any examples ..you are what you are ..but not a PRO player or a good tactical leader ( you are a seller ) ...so lay low