Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• ahaha crashed on itx And losed army here

ØSD_IT good j:osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Bad awakening for exodus:osd:

Keanu First mission crashed :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• 5e1a6f5613c46

__

5e1a6f79bbc64

too much rams.

5e1a6f99e748c

___

5e1a6faf5ad41

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

after the capital had 200 population, we built a wall, emerik scouted the wall, and later he sent his army, knowing he would crash :osd:

5e1a703e179bd

___

plus this we lost a capital, dark&stormy, if i remember good the nickname

exodus did damages on us closely from their armyes in our zone, and we did the same

i not share reports for now, are too much

#wargoeson

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Come on man, treat ur players better, he just lost a capital the least you could do is remember his nickname :D

Jokes aside, good deffense, gratz.

War keeps going on :)

ahahhaha

too much nicknames and numbers :(

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Nice defending :D

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:egy09: BlueDream - Finals 2020/2021 - PT&BR

• :) watching result of the war from the mountain zone

SRS

VTU-DG officer

From NW meta (League of North West: Exodus, Exodus International,Thai,VTU-DG, Smurf, Rush, Dacia, 777, HUN)

but my guys still be attacked by Dacia T guys after newest truce on 05/01/2020

This is my friend village train 40k club and some teuton cavalry to attack enemies and it was conquered by the ally member instead, 30k club stayed in another garage were vanished

https://travian-tool.com/tlgy4…DUk,rIv8ZOfUYD,eKtVIj0M2Q

After I told to his leader and another ally leaders, Cronus keep conquer another village from my friend

https://travian-tool.com/hxd5iRHs7Q,yGtCeM6vbE

Until now, this member still stay in ally like nothing happen

Before the newest truce on 05/01/2020, they even bring the hammer to conquer my friend 1st village even we are in the same NW confederacy from the beginning of this final

(short story of the conflict: there is the wing of Dacia guys who play cannon but they can not invade our zone because all NW partners in our confederacy agree to divide the zone for each partner, VTU-DG have the cannon zone on the mountain.

Thus, this team leave and create Dacia M team and started to attack VTU-DG for month until they lost the battles , they ran out and hide in ally alliance again. Then we can not forgive them until they move out our zone, at that time Dacia T receive these guys and start to conflict with us,

Cronus who is also member of Dacia M

https://www.gettertools.com/fi…m.11/Alliance/451-DACIA-M

We fight hard to enemy (you can check our alliance off-deff rank in game) while this ally attack us

Off-rank

50. DACIA T 54 11572 624910

55. Viet Nam 59 9072 535237

deff rank

42. Viet Nam 59 8273 488131

113. DACIA T 54 1445 78005

I'm so tired about this final because this ally act like enemies, and another allies still not kick this fake ally out ;(

• Uhm, we clean them through 59 days, as you can see until now they only have 1 village each account

Dacia zone is the zone below near SW border, so most of Dacia T (before is Dacia M) guys who stay in our zone is the guys who betray allies and attack us many days, I don't know whether they attack these alliance or not, I only know these guys (in our zone) attack us instead

Recently, we caught 1 off wave from one of Pharaoh members, they were even stronger before, we reduce their strength 80% until now

• write to support to check that ally :yy:

• Hi there.

Dacia is doing whit you what they are know to do whit others allies.

That is why they allways have problems to find ppl to play whit them.

• Hi there.

last year dacia lost turks because emerik no keep own words..

• Uhm, we clean them through 59 days, as you can see until now they only have 1 village each account

Dacia zone is the zone below near SW border, so most of Dacia T (before is Dacia M) guys who stay in our zone is the guys who betray allies and attack us many days, I don't know whether they attack these alliance or not, I only know these guys (in our zone) attack us instead

Recently, we caught 1 off wave from one of Pharaoh members, they were even stronger before, we reduce their strength 80% until now

Someone is acting as vile as you are on a qualification server.

Have fun, because with people who are not responsible for their words and promises, can do the same.

Keep crying on the forum.:asd::asd::asd:

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• Someone is acting as vile as you are on a qualification server.

Have fun, because with people who are not responsible for their words and promises, can do the same.

We post forum for warning "credence" and "trust" when ally with Dacia T & M in future

Hi there.

• haha thanks, actually, I'm the defender player in the report, still try best to build large wall to protect NW

:/ guys, so nice strong off you have, nice reports :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I go do my job :sleeping::sleeping::)

Hi joaozorg, Dodger,

haha, I didn't know that mate :rolleyes:, this is the 1st time I cooperate with NW meta :D, I'm still try my best until this round end, I hope my friends won't be attacked by ally Dacia T anymore while we are in same NW meta

Hi there.

last year dacia lost turks because emerik no keep own words..

Wexnet, which account did you play in that server?, I don't mind to debate with you to make things clear :D:D:D

Someone is acting as vile as you are on a qualification server.