Finals | 2019 | Statistics

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • The Godfather

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• The Godfather

oh hi mate, so you are from CUP meta, right?

well I'm not sure have you got the situation from your officer-La Trinidad yet?

uhm so the problems back then happen when VTU and CUP discuss about VTU invite Danger join VTU confederacy and members from CUP object about this, some of them attack my guys while I was discussing with La Trinidad, that's why the truce break between CUP and VTU. Besides, while VTU and CUP had truce, my guys 's 1st village usually were conquered by some members from CUP without asking us permission, both me and La Trinidad try to solve these problems alot

Personally, I think CUP is the strong meta, but there are some members attack allies when truce and when discussion. Are you, The Godfather is one of the leaders of CUP? If that so I hope you can consider these problems and fix this, leaders in CUP are nice guys but some members still attack allies which lead to break the truce between VTU and CUP, my guys not attack you guys 1st, only attack after the truce break

• Mwi4Zbj.png
    aKMqUyB.png

Medellin showing some crazy attacking skills today, splitting his armies into small bits to damage some support villages.

Insane tacticts, we totally did not expect it! Keep it up!

:D

• i know you have eyes only for exodus and uollas, but medellin from -4/31 hitted 15 villages in 30h, and cleaned the entire zone 30 days ago :osd:

the hammer from 0.2, if you don't see rams, maybe there is a reason why he crashed..

in every case, wake up, there is not only exodus/uollas, don't be like Emerik, you know... the other day your meta friends talked about Vietnam/Dacia problems, and not only, last time you focused on uollas, Spqr took from you a small trainer and other 3 artefacts, and again, NOT ONLY :osd:

you are hitting uollas useless bro, wake up and do what counts for the meta

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• Your attitude sure has changed a lot. I see no more "UOLLAS BABY!" in your posts.

Now it's all about "you focus too much on uollas." Exodus is at the border up to Y-70ish, our purpose is to push the border in this area, and we are doing just fine.

SPQR situation is unfortunate because that area was for another meta alliance to deal with.

Moreover, you keep mentioning Medellin cleaning some starter villages, big deal. I've never even mentioned how many support villages we stole from Monkey D. Luffy Mortacci and others, because they are not worth mentioning.

Cheers :)

• i don't write uollas baby because i just wrote it for fun, i don't know what you understood

ehm... what you did on mortacci and monkey? i remember a crash every 2 days from you.

i remember also " we are playing because we want to show to uollas we know how to play, after they killed us last year "

you are doing good yes,

but we are just watching a group who :

1. did a nap with russians for fight uollas, like this exodus can fight better

2. sent ExodusDT in +/+ to death like this uollas has 20 enemies in +/+ and exodus can fight better

3. sent thai in +/+ , now thai is in Exodus meta ( you wrote on your profiles ), like this exodus can fight better

4. is fighting uollas while uollas is fighting against the entire SE border, like this exodus can fight better

if you want to show something to us, you had to come when we was not busy with another big war in border, without exodus DT in ++ and without thai

so we can see what exodus can do.

for now we are watching at useless things, yes some damage, you are playing good, we appreciate

but analyzing point 1-2-3-4 we can say " we have fear of uollas, so we fight them with a NAP + thai + DT + war in SE, like this we can show something "

but, i'm not here for saying if you are doing good or bad, numbers are talking

i just want to say that if you wanted to face uollas, we could go in another server, not in finals, you are causing problems to your meta for this decision, and you know.

spqr artefcats, vietnam, dacia T, and more and more and more, if you are happy, we are happier!

for the rest, good game, we always appreciate!

( mortaccivostra has 12 villages, lost only 2, and you know how many deff he has )

( monkey d. luffy has 8 villages, lost only 2, and you know how many deff he has )

( i think all this is useless for final race, ww. )

uollas, baby!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• i don't write uollas baby because i just wrote it for fun, i don't know what you understood

ehm... what you did on mortacci and monkey? i remember a crash every 2 days from you.

We've farmed millions from monkey alone, open your eyes, look at the area, it's exodus baby

i remember also " we are playing because we want to show to uollas we know how to play, after they killed us last year "

You did not kill Exodus last year because we were not at the border. Thus, your argument is invalid.

ehm... you are doing good yes,

but we are just watching a group who :

1. did a nap with russians for fight uollas, like this exodus can fight better

I can't say much about this because I don't know the details, sorry.

2. sent ExodusDT in +/+ to death like this uollas has 20 enemies in +/+ and exodus can fight better

ExodusDT has and is doing great considering how few they are. Also, it was their choice to go there and fight and we support them. What about all the turks, arabs and latinos that you've sent to the slaughter house in our quadrant?

3. sent thai in +/+ , now thai is in Exodus meta ( you wrote on your profiles ), like this exodus can fight better

Again, it was Thai's choice to go there. You must understand that we do not "send" people, everything was agreed upon.

4. is fighting uollas while uollas is fighting against the entire SE border, like this exodus can fight better

We are also fighting Lowlands(Ex Concord) + whatever alliances they have confed with. What are you talking about?

if you want to show something to us, you had to come when we was not busy with another big war in border, without exodus DT in ++ and without thai

so we can see what exodus can do.

Anytime baby.

for now we are watching at useless things, yes some damage, you are playing good, we appreciate

but analyzing point 1-2-3-4 we can say " we have fear of uollas, so we fight them with a NAP + thai + DT + war in SE, like this we can show something "

Check answers from 1-2-3-4. The war with SE was your choice, why are you crying about it now?

but, i'm not here for saying if you are doing good or bad, numbers are talking

i just want to say that if you wanted to face uollas, we could go in another server, not in finals, you are causing problems to your meta for this decision, and you know.

spqr artefcats, vietnam, dacia T, and more and more and more, if you are happy, we are happier!

for the rest, good game, we always appreciate!

( mortaccivostra has 12 villages, lost only 2, and you know how many deff he has )

( monkey d. luffy has 8 villages, lost only 2, and you know how many deff he has )

There are many other players who lost villages in that area, either by chiefing or completely destroyed.

( i think all this is useless for final race, ww. )

See you at the final lap.

• you know what i'm saying ^^

everybody knows

• I don't usually make it to the forum, but I just want to clear out a few things.

Exodus didn’t put Exodus(DT) in that zone. Don’t give Emerik credit for that decision. DT wanted some more action and we wanted to be close to the boarder but not inside the grey area. So don’t put the blame on Exodus its was all the players in DT who made that call. We vote about things – Its call a democracy. We don’t put our fait in one players mastermind. We have 20 masterminds.

You “cleaned the entire zone 30 days ago” – Yes you cleared some Capitals in you 5x5…because you had like 30 minuttes to some of our capitals an DT coulden’t get defence fast forward in time.

On the other hand we would rather not put 40K deff troops in the capitals so the players in you 5x5 were locked down the entire server. We don't have tech farms and few have crops so we play a totally different game than others big alliance which have unlimited resources at their disposal.

Personally, I did not think that justified much other than a okay. Any other offensive account would do the use same strategy and remove neighbors in the 5x5 range. But I will give you a bravo - so that you don’t lose respect among your followers… 8o

You have even stated that you cleaned the whole zone but this is in my mind just pure ITA propaganda.

Yes there is a lot free fields around your city 03 but have you not considered if it might be because ExodusDT has a buffer zone to your city and does not establish new cities in your 7x7 ?

I admit it was a smart strategic move to place your city 03 in the middle of our safe zone – we didn’t se that coming. I will give you a real bravo for that move. :thumbup:

Personally, I think ExodusDT has done an excellent job. ExodusDT have Conquered: 14 cities from ITA meta and lost 5.(according to GT)

At the same time our players don’t give up and just keep on fighting against all odds..

In fact, I thought you might be more respectful to DT and our morals and fighting spirit in the same way that we show your players respect for our mutual battle in ++

and that good tone we have ingame msg.

At last I will tell you a secret. DT don’t cry about our situation and destiny what ever coming our way. Because a true DT player never die! They only reload! :evil:

See you on the battlefield and have a nice game <3

/Ulrik aka Canis lupus DTexodus

• Hi guys, haha so much fun in the center,

problem always happen in each meta, but the point is how much strong of each partner in this meta

Good luck to all, victory for the best meta :P:P:P lol

well, we are busy on the mountain zone too, can not come down to join the party 8o8)

Pharaoh is the interface of enemies, I guess there are some hidden wings support them:?::!:, this wings just a single capital each player but always have 100k fixed deff and 100k mobile deff troops lol

:evil::saint::/

• THIS IS THE GREAT JOKE IN THIS FINAL, ALLIES ATTACK ALLY, DACIA T INSIST ON KEEP THESE REBEL GUYS AFTER THEY ATTACK US FOR MONTH NOW THESE GUYS KEEP BETRAY US WHILE STILL STAY IN DACIA, STILL STAY IN NW LEAGUES :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:<X<X<X<X<X

8):popcorn:

Post was edited 1 time, last by SRS ().

• After I discussed with leaders in NW, no one can force this Dacia T wing kick these betrayers or force them to stop attack us so I won't try to control my man anymore, I will let's my man do what ever they want with these Dacia M guys (now stay in Dacia T) + any allies attack us

I'm tired about this undisciplined Dacia T wing and also this final

what a joke!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:<X<X<X<X<X

https://travian-tool.com/bBHQxm0ODR

https://travian-tool.com/L51RZVwAyz

8):popcorn:

Post was edited 2 times, last by SRS ().

• for 2-3 hammers... when i have time i post other reports bro

what you don't understand is that uollas is 900+ players and not only wallace , uollasL or medellin
    meanwhile you count only 60 players ( EXODUS )

wake up!

when you have time try to solve vietnam/dacia problem, you are same meta <3

also thai want to quit your meta i heard :osd:

• After I discussed with leaders in NW, no one can force this Dacia T wing kick these betrayers or force them to stop attack us so I won't try to control my man anymore, I will let's my man do what ever they want with these Dacia M guys (now stay in Dacia T) + any allies attack us

I'm tired about this undisciplined Dacia T wing and also this final

what a joke!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:<X<X<X<X<X

https://travian-tool.com/bBHQxm0ODR

https://travian-tool.com/L51RZVwAyz

write normal pls :osd:

• ofc thai want to quit meta..

they get destroyed and Exodus just let them die, as expected. They use them as first 'defence', as expected. Sad meta.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018