Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• uhm so the problems back then happen when VTU and CUP discuss about VTU invite Danger join VTU confederacy and members from CUP object about this, some of them attack my guys while I was discussing with La Trinidad, that's why the truce break between CUP and VTU. Besides, while VTU and CUP had truce, my guys 's 1st village usually were conquered by some members from CUP without asking us permission, both me and La Trinidad try to solve these problems alot

Correct me, but things were a little different ;)

The problems started with Danger attacking CUP members and VTU alliances stating that they wanted to fight them as well, but whenever Danger attacked a CUP player they found shelter in VTU alliances within hours after attacks were launched... So they were a no touch because of agreements... Yes, VTU was a shelter for them and abused the situation...

Also the VTU settled regions they were not allowed and started attacks on own meta partners from there...

In the final talks, long before the breakup it was demanded that you stop your backstabbing acts and do the job you initially were supposed to do. Your answer back then after weeks of silence: screw you guys, we drop you and partner up with the Danger guys instead of fighting them....

maybe you can find the magic words i spoke right before i left the conversations.....

What goes around, comes around :D

and i agree with dacia, you may seem to be victim now... but when your history is mostly not to be trusted as you are just as cheap to turn against your partners... have you removed once you are no longer needed :)

And you have a good history on that in last years, so who cares about you crying now that it is unfair...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Goodjob Bro, if you need other "spies" let me know. *wink*

Pattanza baby

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

" felice di aver fatto parte della confederata Italo-araba giusta e vincente. "

CR 7ystem

• At this point in time NV is a real chaos. We not only have conflicts between alliances of different nationalities ... but the biggest conflict is between the Romanian alliances!

From my point of view for the end-game we only have to watch the fight between the ita-arab meta and the Ru-Union meta. I am absolutely convinced that it will be an interesting ending ... And for this I already have prepared my popcorn.

• At this point in time NV is a real chaos. We not only have conflicts between alliances of different nationalities ... but the biggest conflict is between the Romanian alliances!

From my point of view for the end-game we only have to watch the fight between the ita-arab meta and the Ru-Union meta. I am absolutely convinced that it will be an interesting ending ... And for this I already have prepared my popcorn.

exodus in declino :osd:

good strategy nap with russians for doing this war with uollas :osd:

osd.pngezgif-5-01bc8bbc15.gif

Finals2019: Hot Club

3x.it MIDNIGHT

titani.travian URANO

wicked_ro

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• we not shelter Danger, some Danger account stop play and give to different player by change email then they join us,

besides, my guys in VTU from beginning was attacked and were conquered many 1st villages by your members, CUP leaders admitted their false and kicked these members out and invited them back after truce break, so obviously CUP member made mistake, I didn't make up any story

besides, our offer is asking CUP stop attack Danger and Danger stop attack you but while I was discussing with CUP leaders, CUP members were using these discussion time to attack Danger while Danger stop attack you, soooooooooooooooooooo who is the "backstabbing" now

your guys conquered my friend 1st villages a lot of time with "many cute reasons" even you guys were having truce with us that time

if you don't get the full situation of your man, I dont think your comment would be value. hahaha :D

oh by the way, I can see you support for attacking allies so I guess in this final, you are doing the same, still conquer allies villages without permission like your guys did in last qualification round

We only have problem with few DACIA M and now these guy move to Dacia T but still keep betray us after 2 side agree to make newest truce on 05/01/20 when they join dacia T

8):popcorn:

Post was edited 1 time, last by SRS ().

• Danger used to offer NAP with you but you keep attack them, refuse their offer, that's why Danger and CUP have problems, this is your team choice, don't blame us after all

everyday, I had to solve your guys problem back then with La Trinidad, are you La Trinidad? would you like to see our message about these problems that's your guys made on this forum? I'm not sure I still keep screenshot about these message in my lap, but if you want, I will try to search

• ok, nerver mind, add friend me, Wittekind, I will search reports and send you privately if you want, about message, you can ask La Trinidad directly,

La Trinidad is my friend, I dont want my friend involve to the debate between you and me, that's all mate

• What about +/-?

luca73 , as usual, created the "NEW PATTANZA!"

At the beginning he had a truce with the Chinese, now he gave the 3x to the ML and he has a truce with them too.

He already has a truce with the DACIA...

What's the next target?

The -/- ?

Will our hero Luca succeed in bringing 3 quad as he always does?

:rolleyes:

• Neo already succeeded in recruiting me as a tech im working my hardest on making the rest of RU meta to follow my lead!

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Hey.

I am a bit confused.

I scouted you on resources.

Maybe I miscalculated or you missed to build production and deff while you wrote this text.

You are having 10.800:lumber:/h | 9.360:clay:/h | 14.400:iron:/h and -3960:nocrop:/h (36486:crop:/h without troops)

So you are just having fields on level 13-15?

Is that you tactic to make sure that loosing the capital does not really matter? :saint:

• are you tense?:) you wrote our group is weak. so much attention to us..

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote we have also nap with Ru Union :D

i think you can ask it russians :)

• Find the difference :P

Uollas Baby

falkirk.jpg?w=760

New Italien & friends

IMG_0038-1800x1200.jpg

• Maybe if Italians played the game more instead of posting about it, you might be doing better..

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png