Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• we doing all at the same time :osd:

Playing doesn't include suiciding your troops to kill supply vils mate :* Che Nesia too busy disliking forum posts to help his alliance imo

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Playing doesn't include suiciding your troops to kill supply vils mate :* Che Nesia too busy disliking forum posts to help his alliance imo

uollas are not not just hot club, medellin, stop rosik and untouchable :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• if you left home instead of writing on forum

you would be ashamed to wear that pink shirt

:osd:

I see that 6 of Exodus meta are in top conquests while only 2 of the Italians are in there.

Its strange how you claim an alliance that is "allies with everyone" has the most conquests? Keep it up Italians, you are all doing a very good job.. (sarcasm)

if you left home instead of writing on forum

you would be ashamed to wear that pink shirt

:osd:

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• I see that 6 of Exodus meta are in top conquests while only 2 of the Italians are in there.

Its strange how you claim an alliance that is "allies with everyone" has the most conquests? Keep it up Italians, you are all doing a very good job.. (sarcasm)

into 20 alliance you are allied with 18 :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

• into 20 alliance you are allied with 18 :osd:

So if we are allied all, the only players we can chief are Italian meta? Stop making it so easy for me to rip your terrible meta.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• So if we are allied all, the only players we can chief are Italian meta? Stop making it so easy for me to rip your terrible meta.

where do you play? :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

• where do you play? :osd:

Don't you worry about me, you worry about yourselves mate. You need all the support you can get :D

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Exodus (the alliance with most chiefed villaged from your team) only chiefed one italian team more than itself.

-> SPQR

While chiefing SPQR - SPQR took trainer from your sector.

Chiefing Turks is easiert than chiefing natars.

Please better talk in your intern chats. You are a joke. A bad one.

• Don't you worry about me, you worry about yourselves mate. You need all the support you can get :D

if you are sure .. i have been in the gray area for 65 days .. my goal was not to completely reset myself and i did it

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

• Who win? :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Yesterday I did Penta kill on lol with sona :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed deleted quote ().

• Us:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Carbon skill:

You just chiefed friendly mostly:

Chiefed ex member:

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…n.com/Player/38-Jyubantai

Impressive.

Start chief and fight against real players instead of being an internet kiddy ;)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't speak to me with that disgusting boosted def point mouth of yours. I told you to go outside now go! I do not want to join your botting/scriptting alliance so tell your other leader to stop asking me.

Yesterday I did Penta kill on lol with sona :osd:

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed threat ().

• Can i join the party my friend? :osd:

LOOOOOOOL very poor........ :D :D :D

Why don't players like that play farmville? :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• LOOOOOOOL very poor........ :D :D :D

Why don't players like that play farmville? :osd:

Is that why you confed'd with every other alliance on quals? To play hyper agressive server?

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed insults ().