Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• I came to Italy to look for all you noobs after quals. Went Naples, Pompeii, Rome, Florence, Pisa & Venice. Then I realised I will not find you as you do not go outside.

OMG, I'm From Pompei :love:

• I came to Italy to look for all you noobs after quals. Went Naples, Pompeii, Rome, Florence, Pisa & Venice. Then I realised I will not find you as you do not go outside.

In my opinion you wouldn't even be able to go to the supermarket to buy candy ... let alone come to Italy :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• You know that isn't me right?

OMG your not showing yourself?! does that make you a coward then? What do you think of such behaviour?

Any hot girls in your meta? If yes we can arrange a meeting otherwise I'll have to stick with Pitupi

Didn't see you, certified coward.

Ahahah, what made you so upset in qualifiers that you travelled all the way to Italy? Tell daddy what happened I won't judge you, I promise I'll try not to

• OMG your not showing yourself?! does that make you a coward then? What do you think of such behaviour?

Any hot girls in your meta? If yes we can arrange a meeting otherwise I'll have to stick with Pitupi

Are you the pig or the animal beind the picture?

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Gives you more time to prepare for us, hopefully you will do better deffing against us than the rest of our meta :)

sure, very nice to play all the server there, the only swords you see are the animals that come back when you catch them with cages :osd:

ITX Invernale 2018 - DamianS - ORGIA

TT Finals 2018/2019 - TheBullies - S.P.Q.R.

ITX Autunnale 2019 - Crik&Crok - ORGIA

Trx Primaverile 2019 - MainAnale - Uollas

TT Qualification 2019 - HamyraCheQ-lo - Uollas

HISPANOX 2019 - LosAmigosLocos - ORGIA

TT Finals 2019/2020 - BrewerS - UollasL

Titani 2020 - FEARLESS - Exiles

ITX LOCKDOWN 2020 - No thanks - ORGIA

ITX AUTUNNALE 2020 - DANGEROUS - ORGIA DAY 75

IT1 2020 - UntilTheEnd - Uollas

Ukx 2021 - HeadShot - Exiles

orgia2.png

• sure, very nice to play all the server there, the only swords you see are the animals that come back when you catch them with cages :osd:

Have you seen my off points from killing animals? Its a beautiful game.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Are you the pig or the animal beind the picture?

I am the one sitting at the table eating the pig. If you ever come to Italy have some Parma ham, it'll cheer you up. If you can find a restaurant open, you know these coward italians lock themselves indoors when they know you're around. *wink

• Have you seen my off points from killing animals? Its a beautiful game.

How many pages do I have to go back to find you? I do not see you :osd:

PS: if natars or animals does not change much :osd:

Top player bro :D

182. Carbon 13918 19 107720

orgia2.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by DamianS_IT ().

• UFFICIO MH bro, where are you playing this finals?

orgia2.png

• I regret reading the last 4 pages.
    Top italian banter at its finest

• Impressive.

Everyone hates Carbon.

Everyone is trolling Carbon.

big question now:

Who will settle close to him to give him free chiefings?

Who will try to help him getting some proper language skills?

• Everyone hates your nan, still she isn't mentioned in this forum.

You're a def point boosted idiot, and abandonned playing this server because New Order was disliked by everyone. So jog on lad, leave the server to be played by people that have a bottle.

As all mentioned before - you are not that smart and your skills at analyzing data are Exodus like :D

Learn to speak properly and on data evidence

Flaming cause the game itself not works is boring for others.

Start look for playing enemies and stop chief and bash your friends trying to be on the levels of skilled players.

• As all mentioned before - you are not that smart and your skills at analyzing data are Exodus like :D

Learn to speak properly and on data evidence

Flaming cause the game itself not works is boring for others.

Start look for playing enemies and stop chief and bash your friends trying to be on the levels of skilled players.

NEW ORDER: "Wow your small group is impressive, you should join us"

CARBON: "No, you're a bunch of cheating botting noobs"

NEW ORDER: "Well you're a bad player anyway, we just wanted to ally with everyone on the server so we can talk big on the forums after quals"

You were exposed in the quals thread about miscreating the numbers and you cried like a weiner about it. Pathetic from you Black Unicorn, crawl back from under the rock you came from.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Carbon is my friend hahaha 8)

well, I'm just watching you guys debate lol8o

• papuasia :osd:

this is your friend Mazza Pazza_IT

i think you are obsessed. Don t tag me.

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png