Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• i think you are obsessed. Don t tag me.

this player have the biggest army of the server go catch him :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• i think he no play

he play :osd:

we will conquer his fc :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

• he play :osd:

we will conquer his fc :osd:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• how he can make big army if we haven't little trainer :|

:nope::asd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

• A reminder that insults are not tolerated on the forums. This thread also went seriously off topic and has been clean upped. Warnings have been issued as needed.

Warnings will be issued without any notice from here on out and there is a possibility that the thread may be closed if needed.

• A reminder that insults are not tolerated on the forums. This thread also went seriously off topic and has been clean upped. Warnings have been issued as needed.

Warnings will be issued without any notice from here on out and there is a possibility that the thread may be closed if needed.

where we can write if you close it?

it is funny that the most important server has not an official thread forum

You wanna close the most used thread about finals cause its not yours or cause you wanna shut down discussions about cheating and friendly boosting?

Poor try TG.

Otherwise someone will make a discord server and travian can not delete any post or comment about cheating.

Get the people out like Carbon to make the place a more chilled and also skilled place

Carbon At least you have time now to chief some accounts friendly. :D:evil:

• Uhm, we clean them through 59 days, as you can see until now they only have 1 village each account

Dacia zone is the zone below near SW border, so most of Dacia T (before is Dacia M) guys who stay in our zone is the guys who betray allies and attack us many days, I don't know whether they attack these alliance or not, I only know these guys (in our zone) attack us instead

Recently, we caught 1 off wave from one of Pharaoh members, they were even stronger before, we reduce their strength 80% until now

are you sure?

as far as i know you havent ereased not a single our village

and if we check gettertooles for a bit... well... you are full of bulcrap.. and we dont have villages, we have pyramids. + i would like to see the result of your attempts to take us out. would gladly see how you ereased at lest one of our villages:)

Post was edited 1 time, last by PHARAONS ().

• :/

Gabiems pavydima, talentingiems kenkiama, genialiems keršijama ))
    Способным завидуют, талантливым вредят, гениальным мстят ))

Post was edited 2 times, last by gaja ().

• Why dont you just stop throwing insults in every direction and the problem is solved. Insults are not allowed in any thread so really dont help asking for another.

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• I was asked to post this:

As it looks and sounds funny:

We are experienced players team having played in finals winning metas previously, we have came here to try new game strategy of basically all ally having one village, so we have huge pop advantage and it will be hard to take our offs and deffs down, as we have only one village, and can rebuild it fast with pushes from all players. Viet nam does not destroyed us, because we have this strategy from before the finals started. We have come here not to fight with vietnam, but they started to attack us, and they are very predictable, seems like unexperienced players, so we just having fun, catching offs, killing their offs. Today we caught them good, about 12k catas got caught with following log, and you can see advantage that we are having of only 1 village:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…-Rty7kVwZBtABhglNSUyZojAc

We are experienced players team having played in finals winning metas previously,

prime?

• One short break in this figth between Uollas and Exodus.

A small update from SW more specifically in the zone where im more "active".

13/12/2019

today

For me, an amazing team work where many player move from near gray zone and other zones far from there capital,close to one problematic zone,first whit chinese and now whit Germans metas.

They both have been pushed towards, Chineses to -400/-400 and Germans,the ones that havent been conquered or zeroed already,moved to 20/30 squares from there stronghold.

Forum usually dont see many logs from SW but UNION is doing there work.

For me and until now it has been a great server...All the squares have there on figths,not like previous finals.

The big advantage from UNION is that they can make all the metas playing together,no mather what,the main target is to have fun,make the server fun for there allies,and if possible try to win.

Everybody do there work,and they do it really good.

Most of all i met great players but above all amazing persons.

Hoppe you all have fun and in the end the victory goes to UNION.

We are experienced players team having played in finals winning metas previously, we have came here to try new game strategy of basically all ally having one village, so we have huge pop advantage and it will be hard to take our offs and deffs down, as we have only one village, and can rebuild it fast with pushes from all players. Viet nam does not destroyed us, because we have this strategy from before the finals started. We have come here not to fight with vietnam, but they started to attack us, and they are very predictable, seems like unexperienced players, so we just having fun, catching offs, killing their offs. Today we caught them good, about 12k catas got caught with following log, and you can see advantage that we are having of only 1 village:

hi mate, who ask you post this lol :D

do you play in final mate ^^?

• are you sure?

as far as i know you havent ereased not a single our village

and if we check gettertooles for a bit... well... you are full of bulcrap.. and we dont have villages, we have pyramids. + i would like to see the result of your attempts to take us out. would gladly see how you ereased at lest one of our villages:)

I was asked to post this:

yeah yeah, I'm very sure I will find all your (Pharaoh team) hidden wings who are support your single capital village and clean these villages lol 8o:asd::popcorn:

yeah, Finals|Qualy, I know this post is funny, they said that they come to our zone not to fight us while they sent catas try to get our cropper villages, lol , they talk "this" way and did "that" way, if they admit they came to attack us, they are good enemies and they will get my respect, personally

we are the one having fun now hahahahahaha :D:P:saint:

experience is recognized by friends around you, you can not claim by yourself

our goal is learning from battle fields, find new good friends and having fun in game, game results are based on many factors but behavior and attitude based on yourself ;)

...................so just keep calm and enjoy the game

...............enemy today, friend tomorrow or ................reversely, who know hehehe :evil::thumbsup1::egy03::egy01::egy11:8)^^

• yeah yeah, I'm very sure I will find all your (Pharaoh team) hidden wings who are support your single capital village and clean these villages lol 8o:asd::popcorn:

no one support us, no one help us - if you had just a little of mathematical capability you could just calculate how much off you lost and how much def points we got it would be the same . we are alone. just 22 players came to rise for one pyramid in this desert of a field. to rise, to shine is this dark side of the map, far far away in the south where the plebs haven't seen light, just darkness and drought. we are the oases of light and peace.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/report.php?log=lzTEgEn3AihQVGdQ_o5uHN8DsdEpThCBWHlfPToeAQapuBaI-DYJi_ZRiYoYcwWXtshtt6a4R0gpPXqZXHQKCHCRfjdSPNYS2ZxmoornCKAV-

kwZIj0AvimoDSxsjKXcdhUIjQ

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…ocUUKgIePSV8nOLw0KXl6BPEH

https://clip2net.com/s/45yPjEI

Post was edited 3 times, last by PHARAONS ().