Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• no one support us, no one help us - if you had just a little of mathematical capability you could just calculate how much off you lost and how much def points we got it would be the same . we are alone. just 22 players came to rise for one pyramid in this desert of a field. to rise, to shine is this dark side of the map, far far away in the south where the plebs haven't seen light, just darkness and drought. we are the oases of light and peace.

ok then you and I will have fun by fighting each other in this round, just the game, enjoy mate 8o,

candle always shine before they melt ;)

by the way, nice to meet you hahaha

8):popcorn:

Post was edited 1 time, last by SRS ().

• ok then you and I will have fun by fighting each other in this round, just the game, enjoy mate 8o,

candle always shine before they melt ;)

by the way, nice to meet you hahaha

we are not fighting you, this is our vacation in this light oase. this is you who are lurking in the dark sharpening your fangs to take our beauty and light. HOWEVER we will be strong, we will not be afraid, we will be strong. we have nothing to be afraid. this is not everyday happening when biggest confederation in server is afraid of 24 villages. this is wonderful. but this is not the first time and not the last. your eyes are wide out of fear, out of misery. why do people seek destruction of something beautiful? out of fear? out of jealousy? and you compare us to candle? naive. we are not fragile little candle withering in the small breeze. we are shining bonfire who lights upon spirits of all who seek rest, compassion, and seek a place to be. we are the beacon for all to see. we are the light for all to know. don't be afraid, don't falter, stand prideful with your ideals, even if they are to challenge 20 players with few alliances of fear.

• we are not fighting you, this is our vacation in this light oase. this is you who are lurking in the dark sharpening your fangs to take our beauty and light. HOWEVER we will be strong, we will not be afraid, we will be strong. we have nothing to be afraid. this is not everyday happening when biggest confederation in server is afraid of 24 villages. this is wonderful. but this is not the first time and not the last. your eyes are wide out of fear, out of misery. why do people seek destruction of something beautiful? out of fear? out of jealousy? and you compare us to candle? naive. we are not fragile little candle withering in the small breeze. we are shining bonfire who lights upon spirits of all who seek rest, compassion, and seek a place to be. we are the beacon for all to see. we are the light for all to know. don't be afraid, don't falter, stand prideful with your ideals, even if they are to challenge 20 players with few alliances of fear.

hahaha8o^^

• we are not fighting you, this is our vacation in this light oase. this is you who are lurking in the dark sharpening your fangs to take our beauty and light. HOWEVER we will be strong, we will not be afraid, we will be strong. we have nothing to be afraid. this is not everyday happening when biggest confederation in server is afraid of 24 villages. this is wonderful. but this is not the first time and not the last. your eyes are wide out of fear, out of misery. why do people seek destruction of something beautiful? out of fear? out of jealousy? and you compare us to candle? naive. we are not fragile little candle withering in the small breeze. we are shining bonfire who lights upon spirits of all who seek rest, compassion, and seek a place to be. we are the beacon for all to see. we are the light for all to know. don't be afraid, don't falter, stand prideful with your ideals, even if they are to challenge 20 players with few alliances of fear.

uhm please don't misunderstand me, I dont focus on mention you as candle, I respect you ;) what I want to say is candle will be melt after shining too much, so be careful mate, haha

hmm, why you think that way anyway haha 8o

• Emigratis loses capital with 40k clubs and 10k tk on it.

oAQBFY9.png

Along with the capital, he lost an additional 4 villages that night + had croplands destroyed on the rest of his villages.

xf7aKd9.png

Fu Manchu also loses capital with some small off on it.

rT1GajB.png

Unkas also lost most resources fields from his capital, down from 1k pop to 400

2tGF0KT.png

We did more in 2 nights than Uollas did all server. :D:D

REMOVED

• uhm please don't misunderstand me, I dont focus on mention you as candle, I respect you ;) what I want to say is candle will be melt after shining too much, so be careful mate, haha

hmm, why you think that way anyway haha 8o

the weak shall fear the strong, the weak will band in hordes and try to extinguish the light of Strong ones. the hordes will keep piling wave after wave, after wave. but strong ones will stand and keep they'r heads up - there is nothing to be afraid. we are the bringers of calm, we are the keepers of peace. we are the light, we shall fear no dark. even if the strong shall fall. the weak ones will remember, might not remember the names, the full stories, but the fact remains, the whispers shall not be silenced. the rumours will spread that 20 players having one village held they'r ground against the mass of confederation, against players of nation or even more. and you were not able to do a thing. we never had accounts to be taken out, we never had villages to be taken over, we never intented to have. so spread lies that the weak-ones have done harm to us. spread misinformation. the strong one shall not falter.

we hold no grudge, no anger. we see no reason to. we lost no one, we lost nothing, only the ones who lurk in the dark lost they legions upon our walls. in the name of fallen soldiers- despite being the dark ones, we shall hold the rite today - may be peace be with you - amen.

• emigratis did not farming, try again ;)

• the weak shall fear the strong, the weak will band in hordes and try to extinguish the light of Strong ones. the hordes will keep piling wave after wave, after wave. but strong ones will stand and keep they'r heads up - there is nothing to be afraid. we are the bringers of calm, we are the keepers of peace. we are the light, we shall fear no dark. even if the strong shall fall. the weak ones will remember, might not remember the names, the full stories, but the fact remains, the whispers shall not be silenced. the rumours will spread that 20 players having one village held they'r ground against the mass of confederation, against players of nation or even more. and you were not able to do a thing. we never had accounts to be taken out, we never had villages to be taken over, we never intented to have. so spread lies that the weak-ones have done harm to us. spread misinformation. the strong one shall not falter.

we hold no grudge, no anger. we see no reason to. we lost no one, we lost nothing, only the ones who lurk in the dark lost they legions upon our walls. in the name of fallen soldiers- despite being the dark ones, we shall hold the rite today - may be peace be with you - amen.

You sure you don't play with only 1 village here because hydra afraid to lose her hammer village again? :/

• Well done! ;)

Unfortunately we were really disorganized for this server, hope to do better in the next one.

But it wasn't bad at all for being our first finals.

See you at the border next year ;)

Matt

:rep04:TT FINALS - emigratis (N.Ø.A):rep04:

:rep02:TS3 - BrIsCoLaMaZzE (ARMADA):rep02:

• Whats up, Mr. 4090 population? This is what too much time spent on forum does to you. No time to level up :)

i play for fun, you play for win smartphone 600euro and spent 5k for gold :osd:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• i play for fun, you play for win smartphone 600euro and spent 5k for gold :osd:

Really? Come on, I'm sure you can think of a better insult than that!

Nice hammer, how many account were "enslaved" to queue these troops? 25? 35? 60+? ;)

I'm sorry that any hammer over 100k troops looks like Science Fiction to you :( Is this your first finals server as well, aye?

• Lol.. usually wicked_ro offers an iPhone for anyone destroying an italian account. :evil::evil::evil:

Ok I'm going to zeroed myself

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• i play for fun, you play for win smartphone 600euro and spent 5k for gold :osd:

oh my god, you rosik a lot it's very funny :osd:

mr 4000 population AHAHAHA

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png