Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• oh my god, you rosik a lot it's very funny :osd:

mr 4000 population AHAHAHA

He is just embracing the uollas arab meta.
    True arabs dont need more then 1k pop to make 1kk WWks.

• He is just embracing the uollas arab meta.
    True arabs dont need more then 1k pop to make 1kk WWks.

:popcorn::popcorn:

FINALS 2014/15 SMOKING

Finals2016/17: SATANA

Finals2017/18: SATANA

Finals2018/19: Russian Salad

Finals2019/20: Hot Club

Finals2020/21: PATTANZA

• Nice

FC / MF / IA are super unorganized.

There is no official deff leader.

Member deffending themselves often as they don’t trust the management.

Many new people were recruited due a qualification and now they getting destroyed facing people who play organized.

I would love to see more reports on that.

Really good job!

Teamplay is always the highest skill you can show no matter which team.

(Jaqen who is their inoffical leader just called 400k deff for his Offvillage while his members lost capitals for days.....)

PHARAONS funny to see 1 village accounts without tons of Multis. Nice

Could be fun in future to secure important zones like WWs or BPs in the future

• we are not fighting you, this is our vacation in this light oase. this is you who are lurking in the dark sharpening your fangs to take our beauty and light. HOWEVER we will be strong, we will not be afraid, we will be strong. we have nothing to be afraid. this is not everyday happening when biggest confederation in server is afraid of 24 villages. this is wonderful. but this is not the first time and not the last. your eyes are wide out of fear, out of misery. why do people seek destruction of something beautiful? out of fear? out of jealousy? and you compare us to candle? naive. we are not fragile little candle withering in the small breeze. we are shining bonfire who lights upon spirits of all who seek rest, compassion, and seek a place to be. we are the beacon for all to see. we are the light for all to know. don't be afraid, don't falter, stand prideful with your ideals, even if they are to challenge 20 players with few alliances of fear.

population bonus is zeroed after 5kk wall, 24 villages are better 8o

• Post was edited 1 time, last by joaozorg ().

• the weak shall fear the strong, the weak will band in hordes and try to extinguish the light of Strong ones. the hordes will keep piling wave after wave, after wave. but strong ones will stand and keep they'r heads up - there is nothing to be afraid. we are the bringers of calm, we are the keepers of peace. we are the light, we shall fear no dark. even if the strong shall fall. the weak ones will remember, might not remember the names, the full stories, but the fact remains, the whispers shall not be silenced. the rumours will spread that 20 players having one village held they'r ground against the mass of confederation, against players of nation or even more. and you were not able to do a thing. we never had accounts to be taken out, we never had villages to be taken over, we never intented to have. so spread lies that the weak-ones have done harm to us. spread misinformation. the strong one shall not falter.

we hold no grudge, no anger. we see no reason to. we lost no one, we lost nothing, only the ones who lurk in the dark lost they legions upon our walls. in the name of fallen soldiers- despite being the dark ones, we shall hold the rite today - may be peace be with you - amen.

Dear PHARAONS,

(I think your name should be Pharaoh right? :D:rolleyes:)

I don't know how many hidden wings you have but I found 1 now: Mira :P, so your light that you claimed for yourself before maybe electricity light :/, you mentioned that we are the dark but you forget that we are the dark matter, the whole universe ;)

I wish the best might be come to you...............and don't forget to turn off your electricity light to save energy, to save our Earth :saint:

Best regards

SRS

VTU-DG's Officer

• Administrator can you do something for a single official thread for all nations that playing this finals?

There is one on Tournament Finals 2019 banter thread

It's not possible to make a thread global, but all threads can be accessed via the links like this https://wbb.forum.travian.com/index.php?thread/574953-tournament-finals-2019-banter-thread, even if the user/guest dosn't have COM as one of the chosen language in the settings.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• https://finals.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=457 it's also. I think

I think prime were disappointed with last year's bug with the accumulation of events because they decided this year to observe server

:/ Probably every one want play together with prime

• (Jaqen who is their inoffical leader just called 400k deff for his Offvillage while his members lost capitals for days.....)

https://prnt.sc/qpmpz1 nice was army

you no like jaqen :| but your players now play with him :D

• i think you can not sitting with confederacy system :/

Yesterday it worked.

Travian would call it feature.

Other would call it bug or fail.

What do your expect from a company which is unable to fix a WW starving bug over 3 or 4 years? :/

• sitting random is still enabled on tournament

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• sitting random is still enabled on tournament

Yes, they could not implement the Confederacy Only Sitter feature because there is a rule that says finals server needs to be played in the same conditions as the qualification server. Although they could have implemented just this tiny little feature that prevents a lot of espionage :)

• because there is a rule that says finals server needs to be played in the same conditions as the qualification server

ttm

TG changed game version with new start quest system. So they can do it if they want.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end