Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• (Jaqen who is their inoffical leader just called 400k deff for his Offvillage while his members lost capitals for days.....)

Jaqen lost capital one's, and one time repair it from stonemace. Mb he don't want do it again.

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(X3)

• if you are sure .. i have been in the gray area for 65 days .. my goal was not to completely reset myself and i did it

65 days to be exact was the time you could hang on here.

Tbh you made me sweat, really. (this is a compliment).

I didn't expect you had spies in ExodusA, so you caught me off guard.

We had a good fight, hopefully I can fight you again in the future ;).

noobzord

• I don't have spies... Check the difference, I don't have tech, BTW I'm happy now I can sleeping

2627183 players vs hot club good luck

you zeroed hot club but you will losing this server

osd.png

Finals2019: Hot Club

3x.it MIDNIGHT

titani.travian URANO

Post was edited 1 time, last by ØSD_IT ().

• I don't have spies... Check the difference, I don't have tech, BTW I'm happy now I can sleeping

2627183 players vs hot club good luck

you will zeroed hot club but you will losing this server

stop rosik please:osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Plz correct me if I’m wrong. I do not play final just watching through this thread and some of S corners. Thanks to NW meta and NE meta for the actions. NE was doing great till artifacts. Then NW took their place. Can someone playing update us of what is going on. I started to feel that the Italian is weakning and they started to complain about how NW has nap with most of the meta ( I think it is part of the game nothing wrong with it) . Players of Uollas started to give up

One said he play alone against NW.other talking about how bad they organized this year... are UollasL under pressure are they backing their ground. Any Change in artifacts owners?

• Plz correct me if I’m wrong. I do not play final just watching through this thread and some of S corners. Thanks to NW meta and NE meta for the actions. NE was doing great till artifacts. Then NW took their place. Can someone playing update us of what is going on. I started to feel that the Italian is weakning and they started to complain about how NW has nap with most of the meta ( I think it is part of the game nothing wrong with it) . Players of Uollas started to give up

One said he play alone against NW.other talking about how bad they organized this year... are UollasL under pressure are they backing their ground. Any Change in artifacts owners?

RU vs China/Germans SW

Italiens (old) play vs Dacia and new Italiens

Dacia is doing non attack agreements and face only old Italiens

ML is fighting in their sector but mostly farming techs/Multis for WW hammers and sim

So strongest are Russian as they can sim their troops same as ML

Dacia and new and old Italiens are fighting and loosing troops.

Strongest in off and deff is the old Italien team as they have skilled off and deff leader. Important areas like BP spawns and trainer area were taken.

I expect that ML and RU have to show if they wanna win and how many troops they build during the mostly swimming section.

Italiens (old) and Dacia have to show how many troops they are able to rebuild and how much time we're left to focus on the Endgame during the little fights till now

Waiting for zeroing the first WW hammers

• New day, new reports.

Monkey D. Luffy likes to sleep late. Gets capital catapulted down to 370 pop, has 2 resource fields remaining and some buildings

EkCAiQF.png

And the Cherry of today. ROSIK IS STOPPED! 40k clubs and 10k TK hammer dissappeared with the village.

AsiNpg4.png

Let the italian hate begin. They always find reasons to deviate from what's actually happening on the map. Find some excuses.

• Dacia is doing non attack agreements and face only old Italiens

Yes Dacias nap with UNION is great, not like they are sending fakes from time to time.

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• https://prnt.sc/qpmpz1 nice was army

you no like jaqen :| but your players now play with him :D

No problem. We didnt start, ofc they start with other Germans, now they see chaos again and destruction in german meta and after we call them next time they come back again also with some more from MF FC IA :D

They felt strong, after wining their Qual by simming the server with no enemies there, it was time to challenge - /- :osd:

• why should anybody of the german join a leadership which need to spy the own .. which need to talk bad about people like small childs do in the school.
    It is a game at all to have fun, to enjoy talk and events together.
    This one - who think they need to glory in such a chat here with their bad talk are useless.. No one can trust such one, no one can fight side by side with such people.
    If the german would be so bad they would not hold like this against the attacks and get so huigh ranks in defending..
    Someone is watching he says.. he is not able to play for it own it seems.. he have big bad words about other - but in the same time he show he is worthless, one who cant be trusted.
    You dont need an enemy if you have such a "friend" . It is just poor how he spy and tell and do nothing ... Its just bad to see how he must see that his way to defend and lead was nothing..
    As no one trust him anymore.. if that here is his way to show im here - well here you are , but waht you are worth ? nothing .. you are just a spy, you are more than an enemy - you are Kim.

• yes you are doing very good on stats.... battlezone has already moved 40+ squares into your area chiefing and destroying almost all your villages there :))

btw, how are your off st(pl)ats ??:D

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• yes you are doing very good on stats.... battlezone has already moved 40+ squares into your area chiefing and destroying almost all your villages there :))

any reports?

Attackers of the week

1. ~FC~ 292746
    2. X3 WHITE 193393
    3. BAND-f 91046
    4. ~MF~ 68751
    5. TR.. 68181
    6. CS-00 43859
    7. Dacia H 26695
    8. RUSH S 19734
    9. INFINITI 15550
    10. Slovakia 13686

Defenders of the week

1. ~MF~ 140862
    2. PoweR 127668
    3. X3 RED 120933
    4. ~IA~ 112250
    5. CS-00 92477
    6. DaciaNV1 72453
    7. WINter A 56687
    8. OTTOMANS 53851
    9. ~FC~ 52305
    10. X3 WHITE 50736

as i understand bg team kicked from german zone

• No problem. We didnt start, ofc they start with other Germans, now they see chaos again and destruction in german meta and after we call them next time they come back again also with some more from MF FC IA

are you sure about it? There ist no chaos and no destruction as far as I can see.

• Check some of your information again.

Since day 1, M.L are fighting Chinese, New Italians, Brazilians and Russians.

Russians are helping Chinese with farms, defences and organise attacks together against us.

Many MC players went to Russian's alliances for defences when we attacked them.

Most TOP 10 raiders -players and alliances- all the time are from Russians, Dacia and Uollas. only few M.L

Check the top 40 offensive and defensive alliances on the server and check how many M.L alliances are in there.

We don't post reports here but that does not mean it is quite in here.