Finals | 2019 | Statistics

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • ML seriously fight chinese in -|- quad :/

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• ML seriously fight chinese in -|- quad :/

you are dense he means chine MC/ONYX/NB3/POD from SE. It's your friends which you send deff,share villages with them. ml hardly take 2 bp

• talks were about chinese + germans getting bashed from -|- area...

you stupid?

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

• stupid is , who is doing stupid things.

If you run with a much bigger amount of people, and than you are proud, your people do win a battle, cause of the big number bashing some enemies, than this is stupid.

and no the germans are still in place.

realize it as, as it will be. the game will be win from the allinace which will finish the WW. Not who try to give the best insults in a chat.

• stupid is , who is doing stupid things.

If you run with a much bigger amount of people, and than you are proud, your people do win a battle, cause of the big number bashing some enemies, than this is stupid.

and no the germans are still in place.

realize it as, as it will be. the game will be win from the allinace which will finish the WW. Not who try to give the best insults in a chat.

Hi there. Let me correct you pls.

German are not so small numbers. In conf whit chineses in the begining of the batles they where more then Union in that zone.

Union remove chineses really fast and easy,and maybe that was something germans where not specting.

And no,they are not in the same place,they all are moving about 20 to 30 and some even more from the "hot zone" where every nigths one or more c15 got zeroed and some villages are conquered.

This nigth the same movie...at list one capital crop kill( down to 200 pop before i whent to sleep) and villages conquered.

Not a good nigth for you again.

I think that germans wherent specting this type of agressive game,and i dont think they are ready to play against it.

Mano Cornuta capital zeroed(by the time of arties he has 30k imperians and about 18k cavalry), tombobadil allmost all the villages conquered, glufix capital zeroed and some villages conquered,jaqen n gar half of the villages conquered or zeroed,abc123 (this one is moving new villages for 150 squares),and here just naming some of german players.

They have move some squares there stronghold and yes, they are still there...lets see for how long.

• I dont think so mate, Russian meta and Chinese meta are not same side, they attack each other, how did I know? that's secret mate ;)8o8)

• can i ask you, how much golds have you used ? im very curious sorry :osd:

Noob since 2009

Immagine1.jpg

• I dont think so mate, Russian meta and Chinese meta are not same side, they attack each other, how did I know? that's secret mate ;)8o8)

Then why did MC players ran to band-f alliance and some more when we sent mass attacks against them? They went inside their alliance to attack them right? :D

Look at how Russians and MC On the border with us farming and building hammers to attack us. Strangely they are too close to each others but both of them attack us who are 30-40 squares away.

• you are dense he means chine MC/ONYX/NB3/POD from SE. It's your friends which you send deff,share villages with them. ml hardly take 2 bp

Yes thank you.

I Am talking about MC/ONYX/NB3/POD

Not about Chinese from -/-

can i ask you, how much golds have you used ? im very curious sorry :osd:

Just a few

haha, I think he build Golden Army by using gold lol 8o:D

Shhhh!

It's my secret plan.

• are you sure about it? There ist no chaos and no destruction as far as I can see.

No I'm not, but it is, what i was told by more than 1 player inside your alliances. Maybe they lie :osd: But not that important, I'm just following, my career is finished for first anyways :P

Maybe there are some cute reports from tonight to show, thats more exciting. Ah wait, I forgot. "old" germans don't share reports, it's german tradition :)

• Then why did MC players ran to band-f alliance and some more when we sent mass attacks against them? They went inside their alliance to attack them right? :D

Look at how Russians and MC On the border with us farming and building hammers to attack us. Strangely they are too close to each others but both of them attack us who are 30-40 squares away.

Well, I'm not sure about MC wing but these 2 meta hate each other, I have eye everywhere mate 8o;)8)

the possibility is

1. spy from Winter, etc. run away when they were attacked by you and no one from MC help them

2. spy in Winter comeback to MC

some reports conflict between them

8):popcorn:

Post was edited 3 times, last by SRS ().

• FPX is not with MC my friend. There are 2 Chinese Metas. The one inside -/- is different than the one inside -/+

• Your WW Hammer do not wanna play anymore or why do they delete?

Yes there were some disputes between players and they didn't want to play anymore. It's their choice and We don't have WW hammers. We only have some small armies to attack enemies. We are not that good don't worry about us :D

• Yes there were some disputes between players and they didn't want to play anymore. It's their choice and We don't have WW hammers. We only have some small armies to attack enemies. We are not that good don't worry about us :D

maybe it is better you pickup all resources yourself again and do... like 5 armies again :))

5 armies in alliances total yes :))

with some luck, i will be given total sizes and origin again:P

History:

~ The special one... ~