Finals | 2019 | Statistics

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • I think, we have to be that fair, to tell you that you are doing a good job.

It was definetly not the best decision of us to start in this sector without any allies (FPX was not our ally from the beginning, just later and unplaned).

I didn't expect, that the chinese meta was destroyed that fast. So we fought nearly the whole server with 3 german alliances against the whole russian meta.

Of course we had no chance to survive :D

Maybe we just needed to fall, after we successfully fought against Dacia and the Turks in the last two years. This time the enemy was too strong.

But we will stand up again and rock on!

Best Regards Nick

• MC 人笑而不语, 怪不得波波沒了啊, 后方王子智商捉急, PL防手都心灰意冷棄坑了...

如果呢隻人口怪powerful係王子既大佬

那只能說ML 就這樣了...

Who are we? None of your business

You know almost nothing about our team

(oh you know something about purin :P)

We are still mysterious afterall...

Chinese is difficult to learn isnt it 😂

the best anti-spy language forever (っ´ω`c)

Post was edited 1 time, last by shigure ().

• an unknown russian hammer met an unknown german wall 8)

Hi there congratz.

After so many days destroying capitals and conquering villages Unknown finally find some defense.

2 armies lost in that op but capital whent to 400 pop and germans lost at least 3 villages last nigth.

About your capital i dont know if it was last nigth or before but you got great lost ther also.

Can you show us reports from that?

Unknownperson

chupachups

Habsburger

Hoppe you have a good server my friend.

В таком случае у русских за одного битого двух небитых дают : )))
    Терпение, мой друг : )))

In this case the Russian for one broken two unbroken give : )))

Patience, my friend : )))

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

While they were settling from the casual outback away from enemies into the dark outback =O

The Chinese multis which were chiefed by Russian were a good bridge to get into the German settle area and made them run away like rabbits :sleeping:

Capital were fallen and croplocked.

The first successful deff was shared around the campfire while some Germans are still checking were they little crop went. :/

Russians are starting with Vodka to help Germans no loosing their motivation

• Concerning my capital. Yes, it was almost zeroed. but the reports aren't that interesting.

and it was not the first succesfull deff. some offs have been buried by the undertaker last friday. otherwise you cannot explain almost 6 million german deff points.

but relax. it's just a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. that's life. :saint:

• Concerning my capital. Yes, it was almost zeroed. but the reports aren't that interesting.

and it was not the first succesfull deff. some offs have been buried by the undertaker last friday. otherwise you cannot explain almost 6 million german deff points.

but relax. it's just a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. that's life. :saint:

You are great competitors. We like to fight you.

And Yes, you are right: sometimes we are on the horse, sometimes you are on the horse.

It's a game, we're having a great time.

Your resistance arouses our respect and even greater courage.

But don't get distracted, we're starting to send out attacks : )))

To be continued : )))

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

• Capital were fallen and croplocked.

The first successful deff was shared around the campfire while some Germans are still checking were they little crop went. :/

I really did have some kind of trouble reading those 2 sentences...

Have you done it on purpose or did you try to use some ancient language :huh:?

The one thing that adversaries of Union have garanted is that they will have a great server.

Last finals Smurfs got pushed back from there zone and even lost bp zone for Union but they got top1 defense,not because unsucessefull op from Union,but because the amount of ops and the facility of Union to make armies again.

Like Natalia told,for one armie that is catch another 2 are ready to go out.

I rluy hope you are having fun this server. For me it has been rly good.

• are you sure you are talking about same last year finals? smurfs never were at bp zone in finals and for sure nobody pushed us out of our zone

• I really did have some kind of trouble reading those 2 sentences...

Have you done it on purpose or did you try to use some ancient language :huh:?

Cute how you wanna try to get their deff for your WW =O8o

Need to make an overview again and see how the map is looking with all friends of exodus :saint:

The one thing that adversaries of Union have garanted is that they will have a great server.

Last finals Smurfs got pushed back from there zone and even lost bp zone for Union but they got top1 defense,not because unsucessefull op from Union,but because the amount of ops and the facility of Union to make armies again.

Like Natalia told,for one armie that is catch another 2 are ready to go out.

I rluy hope you are having fun this server. For me it has been rly good.

Russians is cleaning south-west pretty well 8)

Only SPQR were able to hold against russians :thumbup:

• Small diet taken from Germans
    Small fool taken from Germans

We may wall some hammers on germans due to fails (people sending with % boots....) but we have taken two arts very cheap aswell & cleaned area pretty well =)

• are you sure you are talking about same last year finals? smurfs never were at bp zone in finals and for sure nobody pushed us out of our zone

I think its bether for you to ask gargamel or cobra11 about Winter and Hype...maybe they can tell you more about it...

Also ask them how did you got top1 defense and why i got villages 40 squares inside your zone.

http://prntscr.com/qqvf7l

• first of all I know all about that server myself and smurfs was like third in deff points last finals most points being from turks. Winter did like 2 ops us all server and that's all. Yeah you maybe have few villages in our zone but that is far away from us being pushed out of there because we stayed all server in the same place we came. Unless you're talking about last year qulification all your statments are wrong.

• first of all I know all about that server myself and smurfs was like third in deff points last finals most points being from turks. Winter did like 2 ops us all server and that's all. Yeah you maybe have few villages in our zone but that is far away from us being pushed out of there because we stayed all server in the same place we came. Unless you're talking about last year qulification all your statments are wrong.

Probably you dont know so mutch as you think?

We steal your villages every nigth like we are doing now.

Smurfs got top 1 defense,Hype top 1 atack and WINter top 2 atack.

The true is that UNION remove smurfs from the border and push them/you 20/30 squares inside your square...

Here you have just a few from only one player:

http://prntscr.com/qqvjt6

http://prntscr.com/qqvlqi

Like i told you before,its bether for you to get some info from your leaders.

• https://tournament2019.travian…e/final/2018#alliance_def you know that you can see deff points of last year finals easily right? don't know how you find first place for smurfs there.

why you show me player taking villages from mainly from other russians? I don't care what they are doing with multies

Thanks. I rly dont play last weaks of the server,maybe from last rollback. Last time i check smurfs was in top1 so sry for my mistake.

Let me show you this and maybe you can understand why i show you villages mainly taken from russian players.

https://www.gettertools.com/fi…m.9/Player/36448-Strategy

And you(smurfs)take many villages back in last weak of the server when nobody was rly playing anymore.

http://prntscr.com/qqvu04

http://prntscr.com/qqvvdj

http://prntscr.com/qqvwlp

Did you get there now?

Pls talk to someone that was more active in the game from your meta. I think you pass beside the server.

• you know that accounts you show us were inactive tech accounts right? And as I already said deff points don't matter too much because most of them were from turk attacks because winters didin't do any ops on us