Finals | 2019 | Statistics

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • you know that accounts you show us were inactive tech accounts right? And as I already said deff points don't matter too much because most of them were from turk attacks because winters didin't do any ops on us

yes inactive that only get active last weak of the server.

I will not feed more this spam.

You believe in what you whant.

The true is that i got conquered villages from smurfs 40 squares inside your stronghold,and like me many others did the same before all the problems in ww race.

Talk to cobra11 he had a village whit a small armie(60k clubs and some horses) next side of one of mines.

Cya have a good server

• Cute how you wanna try to get their deff for your WW =O8o

Need to make an overview again and see how the map is looking with all friends of exodus :saint:

Russians is cleaning south-west pretty well 8)

Only SPQR were able to hold against russians :thumbup:

I don't want anything man xD. All I want is to have fun and try to OutPlay some of the best players, and of course, if I can, win (everyone wants to win xD).

I just said that because you usually write well (your english is good) but those 2 sentences, that typing doesn't even makes sense..

Don't take everything personal mate :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by karyon ().

• I don't want anything man xD. All I want is to have fun and try to OutPlay some of the best players, and of course, if I can, win (everyone wants to win xD).

I just said that because you usually write well (your english is good) but those 2 sentences, that typing doesn't even makes sense..

Don't take everything personal mate :D

Its fine ;) - its not my native language sadly ?(

Just wondering why Exodus is kinda saving their friends who will not build any WW till now 8o

I am looking forward the mission against the WW hammers in the end.

Hopefully Exodus and russians will not working together to take ML and Italians down.

In the end the WW will be bugged and you are getting back your gold anyways 8):evil:

• 2 sample reports showing that we fight on SE and not sims

One from last week, the other from yesterday.

Jeżeli ktoś nie gra na ems a chciałby zagrać na MS z kimś na koncie proszę pisać do mnie na skype (jank2_kasia)

• i was offline for 3 days, first of all congratulations to Exodus for how they are playing.

second, thanks to Wicked for this present 1 month after xmas

5e279c37e3353

5th artefact uollas steals from dacia.

and off village conquered.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• very good artefact:osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• very good artefact:osd:

more or less like the village you conquered today

or the crashed you did in the off operation the other day but we didn't post reports, maybe we underestimate you ( ah no, you conquered 2 villages ) :osd:

• can you show full report on medellin? He lost 40k\10k\2k?

• can you show full report on medellin? He lost 40k\10k\2k?

yes

5e27a1bd37123

later we saved the village with the hammer, but they took it 20 minutes later.

• :thumbup:

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Hello, here is some interesting reports to share. (P.S. Seems shigure is typing faster than me;()

Dacia seems to have some hammers remaining idle and the players are bored golding crop every few hours.

They decided, I don't know why, to attack MC, the ally with TOP defending points.

3 players from the NW, sending NO fakes,

attempt to conquer the unique titan boots which is in SW.

After 15 hours of journey,

What their army can see is a high wall,

and they just convert into hero exp and def points.

What their commanders can see on the battle report is just

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

And you know what? Quite some of our big defenders think that it should be a silly fake and don't even send out their army.

Really smart decision.

I'm not mysterious enough, just a Man from the Earth.

Post was edited 1 time, last by EM_ALEX ().

• F

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• WWK catched on Uollas Baby sleeping beauty

Non capital hammer parked on his capital.
    Judging by the number of scouts on wwK : PRO player!

GG

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• Casual Exodus Operation8)

There is a reason they wanna be allied with everyone

You are mistaken. It had nothing to do with Exodus or any other leader from NW, we decided to crash our hammers on purpose. Someone said earlier that maybe we were bored and thats pretty much the reason why we did it since we lack the motivation of playing this round. We knew that there would be enough deff to kill these armies and i salute you for that. One hammer down,few to come. :asd:

~GL

• where is the 5k reshef's report? i've loved to see 30k clubs to explode :osd:

btw nice try

Here they are, we expected an insert but not this big , so we sent some horses from very close to clean the insert.:osd:

R5T2HKN.png

Conquest

UR7zIMV.png

In corso:

TT Americano: Omar Little - INFINITI

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• LOOOOL

No :teu04:

No :teu02:

...... :wall::osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif