Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• you would do the same if you are at war. :rolleyes:

We took a c15 non cap YOLO style,

but we are not at war... just land every day at 01.00.00

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• We lost, but you lost a few ppl:

Your friend didn’t want to repeat the Konika case, and he left embasy and himself destroyed the villages:

Images

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• u guys lost a few offs the last days,dont u?

Yes, it is. We lost several armies.

If we find the time, we will make a full report on the forum about our war with the Germans.

Since we attack every day, we don't have time for a forum. : )))

But if we conduct a review, all reports will be with the troops.

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

• u guys lost a few offs the last days,dont u?

IT is easier for you now since you have been loosing 5,6,7 villages at least every days since last 2 or 3 weaks.

Less targets in the "hot zone" provide more simplicity for defenders and more complications for the atackers.

Like @_ КЕША __RU said today you are on the horse,lets see tomorrow,and the day after,and in the other next...because there will continue to be armies for every nigths ops.

Good luck

• People who live in darkness, forests, caves seek to extinguish light. OUR light. time have passed and foul beasts and people have sharpened they'r fangs and claws. time has passed, and they realized that they cant win by them self, and so foul people hired battalions of mercenaries - fearless riders of steppes. the descendants of Atila the hun. they gathered quite the few thousands of riders. and tried to do night raid, however we- THE PHARAOHS people of light, people of sun, people of egypt- shall not fear, shall not stumble upon this attack, we shall defend our lands, our people, our home. we shall win this battle, our people protect they'r families, homes. they feel honor to die protecting they'r land and home. mercenaries shall loose, our people stand on home land and protect it with heart and love, but blinded by greed. and the results of this foul move are right here

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…z~QjQW_ovF7MYACxq9_q0C3OC

after this attack our people moved out to take some loot of enemy stronghold, slaughtered over 200 000 enemy troops in attacks, places of battle too many to count. our losses was minimum. however after battle gained loot was more than expected. exeding more than 42 000 000 units of various resources, crop, clay, wood and iron. that was most pleasing situation of all. we robbed the nation who seeks to rob us, which is justified. we still feel sorry for the families of fallen enemies soldiers.

However we still seek peace . war was never an option, we- as people of light see it as a waste of our time. but since vietnamese made foul move - our scouts had to work day and night - and than spotted enemy's army gathering in the south of our lands. a decision had to be made at haste. and it was made. we gathered bravest riders of our nation and they left our nation into suicide mission to take out enemy's troops together with them. we shall mourn them, and we will for a long time, HOWEVER they'r sacrifice wont be in vain. nation who seeks destruction of our people was crippled.

https://gyazo.com/795b79c41937ae72ca6093a3929ef1f6

https://gyazo.com/533f9f3325e14b54c211c7f98844fd08

i hope leader of vietnam shall also hold rite for fallen army.

Best regards and with sadness for fallen soldiers.

Post was edited 1 time, last by PHARAONS ().

• lame

hiding your def, and brag on a small army caught without def...

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

• You added the wrong deff reports.

No deff there.

Please edit and show the reports with info next to this long text :P

• How many catapults did this defense have?

Or maybe they were rams? 31a419c9d15d3ebb9e1d82098d084135.gif

i am afraid i shall have to disappoint you, since we have none of this terrible habit to defend with rams or catapults, there were none, nor troops ment for off. sorry to disappoint you.

You added the wrong deff reports.

No deff there.

Please edit and show the reports with info next to this long text :P

since there are people who try to sharpen they'r fangs upon us, and try to take our lands, our territories by force - i am sorry my dear friend - i can not show you the numbers of our dear defenders of our lands.

lame

hiding your def, and brag on a small army caught without def...

badmouthing shall not hinder our kin. trying to step on someone who is smaller with insults never was good idea. small group of 21 account and 23 villages. a small group, stood up upon great oppression which occurred for no reason. a small group of people, bright and brave people. who dare to stand up against many. many people have more villages than entire our alliance. and some mockery shall not hinder our brave spirits. people who hide they'r hides by banding in hordes shall not scare us. this travian update with reinforcements gave a chance to rise many teams, because 4 alliances can only share def, but it gave only more fear and bigger unions. and thus our small group rose in far north of fear. a spark of courage was lit. and it shall light once again in this mass of server. if we check an average points per person in every alliance we are mediocre HOWEVER if we shall look at average points per population, we are far superior than anyone. the light of brave pioneers shall be lit again, and those who lurk in the dark, banding in hordes, hiding behind backs of hundreds of players, behind thousands of villages shall not scare. we have nothing to be ashamed of or scared.

• Wexnet Did You send him on vaction with your missions? Looks like he can spend his free time in practicing english next to the google translator :whistling::saint:

Does anyone know what that villages should tell us? :/

• he spent a lot of time and gold on his main village last weeks.....

maybe waiting for new paycheck? :)

History:

~ The special one... ~

• Wexnet Did You send him on vaction with your missions? Looks like he can spend his free time in practicing english next to the google translator :whistling::saint:

Does anyone know what that villages should tell us? :/

He was everyday under attacks. Mb he is waiting when we will stop, or something else. But today his teamate Undertaker lost 6 villages.

What about name of village, I rly don't know what he mean.

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• Where is italian propaganda?

Uollas baby?

Uollas whatever?

then we might be putting thumbs down on that where only Dodger and che ansia are here to do???

Or is this Italian commander now:

c48031aa97.jpg

History:

~ The special one... ~

• not too much is happening

SE did 2 off operations against us, they crashed 90% both times, you can find reports in safiren thread, but is not everything, only attacks on GOD, there are more others against other uollas alliances : Final reports

exodus crashed few hammers in night action, and for now nothing is happening

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• i am afraid i shall have to disappoint you, since we have none of this terrible habit to defend with rams or catapults, there were none, nor troops ment for off. sorry to disappoint you.

since there are people who try to sharpen they'r fangs upon us, and try to take our lands, our territories by force - i am sorry my dear friend - i can not show you the numbers of our dear defenders of our lands.

badmouthing shall not hinder our kin. trying to step on someone who is smaller with insults never was good idea. small group of 21 account and 23 villages. a small group, stood up upon great oppression which occurred for no reason. a small group of people, bright and brave people. who dare to stand up against many. many people have more villages than entire our alliance. and some mockery shall not hinder our brave spirits. people who hide they'r hides by banding in hordes shall not scare us. this travian update with reinforcements gave a chance to rise many teams, because 4 alliances can only share def, but it gave only more fear and bigger unions. and thus our small group rose in far north of fear. a spark of courage was lit. and it shall light once again in this mass of server. if we check an average points per person in every alliance we are mediocre HOWEVER if we shall look at average points per population, we are far superior than anyone. the light of brave pioneers shall be lit again, and those who lurk in the dark, banding in hordes, hiding behind backs of hundreds of players, behind thousands of villages shall not scare. we have nothing to be ashamed of or scared.

This is all clear : )))
    Can we see the Def report? Or just texts to read out : )))

Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
    Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:

Post was edited 1 time, last by _ КЕША __RU ().

• ULLOOSER BABY! YEAH :D

Ty for the the Storage Italians :) Very thoughtful meta :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png