Finals | 2019 | Statistics

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • by the way Mr wicked

you tried to copy cat the russian players and you failed terribly. Your planing was far off.. miles off!8o

your army ranked approx. 29 on the server. we have bigger "small" hammers than your army.. weak:S

how could a 15 waves train destroy a villa ?! even if, and that´s a big if, you managed to break the defense you wont be able to destroy the village. (poorly thought)

this is my first time in the tournament but i have seen much greater and smart tactics in national servers than from your team in the finals.

anyway we are glad to have you as our opponent in this tournament :*

• Against Lucky10 ( SPQR )

Robert1 http://prntscr.com/qupdpx

Thunderer http://prntscr.com/qupdzw

Chaoticwargoats http://prntscr.com/qupfwf

A nub is http://prntscr.com/qupfcy

Babutuks http://prntscr.com/qupe9z

Contra http://prntscr.com/qupfke

Against Total Trainer

ROlo http://prntscr.com/qupici

Against Medellin

5e31de10ee6e1

5e31dda61249d

5e31ddd0a293b

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• For informations

General : 1.800.000 wall

Lucky10 : 1.300.000 wall

Exodus didn't see the wall, so maybe they killed only 900.000/1.000.000 with 2 off operations, and they should kill around 2.000.000 with regolar walls.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• will this be the year in which the victory will be disputed by the 2 quadrants to the south?

• oh hi babies

you better stop weeping as first move, because you babies cannot make any good strategy , and you're really bad at that , but im sure you good at crying

all of us here know that exodus, exodus right ? are bad at making attacks, at least try to make one good attack i bet you guys more than 100 persons so 100 usseless brains, all you do is imitate strategies, please next time do some effort so you can make these copied stragegies work

• No.

Why? SE have the numbers.If they have the strategy is another matter.

You have the of but will you have the defense?

NW Probably have the defense,but will they have the of?

Confederations system brings a new window on what is WW management.

The server is being well disputed so the empire that gives better use to this new system, will have more chances of winning.

We are entering the most strategic phase of the game and despite all the work that has been done before, is now that chess starts to be played seriously, so it will be a very interesting phase to follow and personally I am curious to see what the server still has to show.

Hopefully this year without bugs

• you can easily exclude the SE for many reasons.

1. they lost their center,

2. would they be able to get the building artifacts for the WW?!

3. they may have solid WW-hammers but do they have a solid defense

the russians are always the strongest competitor not only for their numbers but also for their cooperation

DACIA and UollasL/arabs in NE have a good chance at winning

this is a neutral answer through my own analysis to the server

open for discussion..:):saint:

• you can easily exclude the SE for many reasons.

1. they lost their center,

2. would they be able to get the building artifacts for the WW?!

3. they may have solid WW-hammers but do they have a solid defense

They can only blame themselves for letting it happen...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Morning Italians :) Appreciate the new artefact. Keep it up :)

Just as the video foretold Selina

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• What art was even taken or are you still talking about the storage you stole 2 weeks ago?

• What art was even taken or are you still talking about the storage you stole 2 weeks ago?

Small fools and 8 villages. No splats.

Really nice players, they must want Exodus to use fools to rebuild because they have too much off already :P

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Small fools and 8 villages. No splats.

Really nice players, they must want Exodus to use fools to rebuild because they have too much off already :P

Nothing to worry, they don't know how to use it. Luffy trained with 1/2 troups effect not active and teutonic steel took twice the fool but still attacked with some shitty army yesterday.

• Nothing to worry, they don't know how to use it. Luffy trained with 1/2 troups effect not active and teutonic steel took twice the fool but still attacked with some shitty army yesterday.

It's almost as if they are hitting you with diposable armies and holding something back....strange that..

Oh well, appreciate you pointing out the video prematurely but I hope you understand the purpose of it now. That the video was for sudoxE and not for Exodus :P

2/2. 2 attempts, 2 steals.

Ulloser, BABY!

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• i see "meta leaders happy", "meta members happy" so it's a double-edged sword. still funny :asd:

Where are the rest of the team? I expected far more dislikes. Finally getting some sleep?

I commend your spirit. So far, I see this..

Lose villages : "We didn't need them"

Defend villages: "We killed all your off HAHA"

Lose Artefacts: "You do not use them well anyway"

Glass is always half full in ITA meta.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png