Finals | 2019 | Statistics

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Finals|Qualy what is your role exactly?

You dont understand what a comic is.

You quickly jump to check writing mistakes.

You are not that bright as you think.

Yesterday you tought i am that other guy.

And again i dont care about how good my writing is, because i dont care.

Ok, back to topic

Carbon stop sending IGM the 3/4 is off limits for you. Go and take a bow before your supreme leader, make 50 pushups, stand on your hands and make your worm dance.

Tell him that the black sheeps dont give a ..... about him, or his personal vendeta to try to beat the ita meta.

• Ok, back to topic

Carbon stop sending IGM the 3/4 is off limits for you. Go and take a bow before your supreme leader, make 50 pushups, stand on your hands and make your worm dance.

Tell him that the black sheeps dont give a ..... about him, or his personal vendeta to try to beat the ita meta.

why does he need 3/4 when he has the fool from it meta? maybe he doesn't know how to use it either :osd:

• His supreme master havent gave him the holly book of 101 atack handbook for dummies. Ive heared somewhere in that book is a supliment chapter how to use the fool.

But the supreme leader dont want competition as my source said.

• Carbon and Emerik i think they spent 2-3 days together talking about " off operations and how to suicide "

#BookOf101Attacks :osd:

https://prnt.sc/qvx353

https://prnt.sc/qvx3a8

https://prnt.sc/qvx3cu

https://prnt.sc/qvx3fl

https://prnt.sc/qvx3hu

they came for 1 ww hammer and 4-5 villages, they lost 5 hammers, they took 0 villages, and they took 0 ww hammer

ah, but Fabione changed is capital ...

LOL

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Think we exhausted our hammers, attack us please senpai !!

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• Showing prints with script on :/:/:/:/:/

• Showing prints with script on :/:/:/:/:/

Hey, uollas group plays 100% legal!

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• :asd: So great

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:egy09: BlueDream - Finals 2020/2021 - PT&BR

• I think you would have been better off saying

"They chiefed a few vils, but we zero'd them after they took them" So I didn't need to post a screen shot like this

And requote you with

they took 0 villages

Then at 5am, you must be tired because you forgot to toggle off your script...

Thats even more embarrassing for you.

And finally, you sent minimal def to multiple villages allowing us to get at a minimum 1:1 Off/Def kill by armies that aren't being used for WW purposes. I mean you calling 10k swords and 3k horses a "hammer" is pretty sad too. Next time, don't look like a lying cheating player when posting :D

• yes come on, is day 80, 2-3 villages is like 0 villages...

don't be like exodus that they erase 2 capitals of uollas and they think they won finals

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• yes come on, is day 80, 2-3 villages is like 0 villages...

don't be like exodus that they erase 2 capitals of uollas and they think they won finals

Don't be like Italian meta that lie about attacks and use scripts apparently...

You say its day 80 and 2vils count as zero and still regard 10k Infantry and 3k horses as a "hammer"?

Be realistic and not say stuff that fits your rhetoric. Otherwise in your mind, you're no better than the player you have a burning desire for.

EDIT: Also, stop using scripts mate. They're illegal on the game.

giphy.gif

• didn't the DACIA move on after their ill thought suicidal attack on GENERAL ?!

MOVE ON with your lives!

it was one of the dumbest attacks i have ever seen!

(16 waves trying to destroy a villa) xd

Carbon OG may every person, that laughs at your ridiculous comments and T-shirts, be a reminder of your eternal mediocrity and absurdity .

with love from NE <3

• Back to back you aren't making any move either..

Same words can be applied to you, move on after your deffense, you haven't won the finals with that.

• Well.. before i had respect for you as a player, now i can say only that your propaganda is full of shit.
    You are blaming everyone for having tech accounts but still you point the finger only on your enemies but you don't know or you don't see your "compatriots" ?
    As for scripts & Bots i know several of you are using some kind off attack bot alert, others farm bot like Emigratis.

When i deleted emigratis capital , after the first run ( clean ) troops didn't evaded due to farm troops returning , second clean didn't find nothing as the evazion worked fine but still ... during my attacks on him i have scouted every 2-3 min's and i saw how clubs where coming back from farm but also disappearing.
    First scout 3k clubs , second scout 2.5k clubs , third scout 2.8k clubs , scout 4 - 2.1k scouts.

Everybody blaming Emerik , Wicked the russians or any other player who is top 10 farmer but for some,having 2-3 friends who don't have time to play hard and they chose to raise a farm account in order to help him, this is cheating right ?

What about posting images on forum where is obvious you are using a script ? You where tired... i know, at 22 PM you are already in bed and the script does the job for you , it even wake you up if you have incoming atacks. 8)8)

Regarding what Exodus did on this round or how many villages did we conquered i will make a full report post at the end of the round in order for everyone to see how many lies where expressed here.

Have a nice day.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !