Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• you are out of reason bro

script is not mine, ask to multihunter and you will see.

i posted with script because i didn't see it from the one who gave me reports, and he can be everyone betwheen 900 uollas players ^^

regarding exodus, you conquered 100 SPQR spawn village, they went in -50 190 zone and they took a small trainer from you + other artefacts

in UollasL/Wallace you did good joob, but only for revenge and rosik, like this for example DACIA T decided to go out from your meta because you want only play for uollas, this is what you've done, vietnam and dacia fighting in outback, dacia T leaving your meta and so on

for the rest, you erased 2 capitals, and crashed everything, 2 capitals and crashed everything

the only nice thing you can do is take 12/33 BP, but, if we have other, i don't know what you gain except show to the world that you are doing revenge against uollas

only nice thing you could do was to erase our ww hammers, but you crashed at the first off operation without watching the wall.

FINAL RACE MY FRIEND, YOU WIN WITH WW TO 100.

continue like this and maybe others will leave your meta because they are understanding you don't care about anything except your personal revenge about us

and we appreciate, because you are giving us more chances to win

and about the final post you will do, as i said, it's confirmed you are playing only for Uollas, and your players know this

i already know your final post, spawn villages from SPQR, 30-40 villages from Wallace/UollasL + 4 capitals and later CRASH EVERYWHERE, congratulations, you did good job :osd:

hitman the difference betwheen you and russia? after years of war we and russia did, there is high respect betwheen leaders, we have good communication, we respect each other, and we laugh together talking about past wars ;)

you, decided to play against us for child reasons, and now your meta is leaving you.

every year is a different year, this is all, every final has a different strategy, different enemies, different friends.

Uollas, Baby!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

Post was edited 4 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• giphy-30.gif

wicked raids 186kk, it is not only 2-3 friends who don't have time to play, try again ;)

• wicked raids 186kk, it is not only 2-3 friends who don't have time to play, try again

Depends on how good the friends are :/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Lmao, i laugh at the posts with scripts.. Almost each big player usses scripts or proxy accounts to play.

And the funny part is they are so proud and feeling big after cause what they achieved... I dont care if they cheat but the only thing i expect is to shut up and stay low... So please NW meta dont speak..

• well maybe thats the reason why TG made them legal,i guess trying to catch them was too much work :osd::osd:. Also top 10 raiders does not mean someone is cheating, most of the resources come from metas so thats that. I remember last round someone from RU had 8-10 hammers on his account ( i think his ign was "all eyez on me" hope im not mistaken ) and he was farming 1kkk every week. :thumbsup1: Same thing can be said about the current situation too, every meta is pushing few accounts to the max so i dont see a problem with that.

• Back to back you aren't making any move either..

Same words can be applied to you, move on after your deffense, you haven't won the finals with that.

all of NE meta moved but your meta is sill talking about it

• having 2-3 friends

The big news here is not having 2-3 friends to sim others accounts, but that they are players on travian that got friends :rolleyes:

well maybe thats the reason why TG made them legal,i guess trying to catch them was too much work :osd::osd:. Also top 10 raiders does not mean someone is cheating, most of the resources come from metas so thats that. I remember last round someone from RU had 8-10 hammers on his account ( i think his ign was "all eyez on me" hope im not mistaken ) and he was farming 1kkk every week. :thumbsup1: Same thing can be said about the current situation too, every meta is pushing few accounts to the max so i dont see a problem with that.

You mean Focus on Me ?

• So mutch talk and hate between Exodus(dacia) and Uollas(italians),but probably,after BP you all will end up playing together...

Post was edited 1 time, last by joaozorg ().

• 5e362ac289ad5

Wall done in 35 minutes, in a zone where "exodus take the zone"

5e37e1f0f20ba

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• 5e362ac289ad5

Wall done in 35 minutes, in a zone where "exodus take the zone"

5e37e1f0f20ba

attack came from 50 mins not 35 and Freya was online and he raise village populations like 3-4 mins after Hammer launched the attack.
    Deff made in 45 mins. You consider this some big accomplish ? Mortacci in holiday he came back to send deff to Freya , half of that deff from him , other half probably from 2 or 3 gauls atreiu-cartonino and deimos.

In terms off deff you are very very low in the area and yes we control the area very good.
    Medellin has one off village in NW right ? , send him 1 attack from 50 mins and tell me about it , at least 300k horses will arrive there in 45 mins.

Good luck with the propaganda , i will corect you everytime you will be far away from reality.

Enjoy!

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

Post was edited 1 time, last by hitman ().

• you started to see uollas everywhere?

calm down, Freya started to build populations like 3-4 minutes after, okay

but the wall started to be built later because

1. She saw the attacks

2. She wrote to us

3. She increased population

4. We asked for sitter

5. We called the wall

6. Defenders started to send deff

7. 15 minutes are gone

wake up!

by the way...

http://prntscr.com/qxn14i

http://prntscr.com/qxn0zg

• very very slow... you need 15 mins to ask for deff on a single attack in the middle of the night ? Come on... do you really think somebody believes you ? You had access directly to defenders account and you immediately sent defence , good job.

I would like to show you this kind off reports but since the great Uollas meta is fighting our farms / tech account and crashing even there it's useless to expect reports like this right ?

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

970x250_5Tribes.png