Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• very very slow... you need 15 mins to ask for deff on a single attack in the middle of the night ? Come on... do you really think somebody believes you ? You had access directly to defenders account and you immediately sent defence , good job.

I would like to show you this kind off reports but since the great Uollas meta is fighting our farms / tech account and crashing even there it's useless to expect reports like this right ?

yes, everytime somebody attacks our players, there is an alarm on every telephone of uollas leaders...

:osd::osd:

The name of this alarm is "wake up", you should try it, you should try to wake up, good night

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• out of boredom i have joined a new server, what does that tell you about our opponents in the finals :S

DACIA rocks :D

with <3 from NE

For you Baraka. The intensity and message of the song are quite similar to the context of the finals.

Enjoy

• I wish the the players with the biggest mouths had accounts that matched it...

NE is such a safe quadrant yet players still reduce their vils to 1 each...interesting

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• old t-shirt?

welcome back :osd:

I know why you're hiding your ID because you were bullied.

Talented player as well :* Very artistic.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Can someone inform "Master Attacking Player" Orion that he cannot chief via a raid?

Seems its been too long for him since he attacked anyone other than a tech account.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• how is going your fight vs oasis? :osd::osd::osd:

Jokes getting old now...Do not quote me until you are not afraid to reveal your account.

We can then see who you aren't fighting like last server :D

As for oasis, still the same. They have learned to use chiefs but just not very good on timings or sending rams.

Plus 3 other attacks like this :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Carbon ().

• i told you i play here :(

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=1654

• Is Carbon Dodgers brother?
    When we finally got rid of Dodger vs ITA drama on forum Carbon pops up & fill his shoes perfectly.

Can't MC share some reports from their war vs ML so we see something else then "stop rosik" or racial slur :/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Is Carbon Dodgers brother?
    When we finally got rid of Dodger vs ITA drama on forum Carbon pops up & fill his shoes perfectly.

Can't MC share some reports from their war vs ML so we see something else then "stop rosik" or racial slur :/

You have some players like che ansia or Ciccio_Shady_IT who talk a lot on here but do not play much in game. You even have Finals|Qualy who created an account just to trash talk Exodus.

I don't think anyone is too bothered about ITA, they just get so wound up over their own drivel. Majority ITA that post on here are insignificant players anyway, we all are aware of that.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• You have some players like che ansia or Ciccio_Shady_IT who talk a lot on here but do not play much in game. You even have Finals|Qualy who created an account just to trash talk Exodus.

I don't think anyone is too bothered about ITA, they just get so wound up over their own drivel. Majority ITA that post on here are insignificant players anyway, we all are aware of that.

i'm the best player from ITA bro, next finals i will ask to uollas leaders to make me a leader, when they will se my numbers as a player, they will accept me

• i'm the best player from ITA bro, next finals i will ask to uollas leaders to make me a leader, when they will se my numbers as a player, they will accept me

Nice account, bro. Nearly as good as the one Che Ansia is pretending to be. At least you don't hide your account, says alot about your humility :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Nice account, bro. Nearly as good as the one Che Ansia is pretending to be. At least you don't hide your account, says alot about your humility :)

thank you bro!

• Anytime bro, show off your accounts with pride :)

<3