Finals | 2019 | Statistics

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• For you Baraka. The intensity and message of the song are quite similar to the context of the finals.

Enjoy

thanks mate ;)

i really like this war in the forum, it makes the finals much interesting..

although i have to say both teams do some solid propaganda here.. its crazy :saint:

No wonder your dad went to the shops and never come back. What a lucky escape

Carbon i think you are reflecting your dady issues on che ansia  
    is the reason behind your immature attitude that your dad left you?! it seems quite plausible

Post was edited 1 time, last by baraka ().

• Okay this got confusing fast? Arent we all allying against the russians in the end anyway ? Whats the point of all these bickering.

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese

• Okay this got confusing fast? Arent we all allying against the russians in the end anyway ? Whats the point of all these bickering.

:P Guess Carbon just mad he can only afford two t-shirts playing so much Travian, and Dacians are mad 'cause they may have to split an iPhone 60+ ways again.

..And that is the Final Word.

• 1000 ways, hay even i sent resources for the pushes .. i need my Iphone Motherboard capacitor, i earned it

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese

• Some stats after all this spam:

Teams in Finals:

Offpoints - Teams

Deffpoints - Teams

Average Offpoints each player:

Average Deffpoints each player:

Also important to see who is controlling the BP Spawns:

-18/30 Exodus
    -35/4 Exodus
    -45/37 Exodus
    12/33 Exodus
    -26/-25 Russians
    -10/-57 Russians
    -55/-20 Russians
    33/12 Italians
    10/56 Italians
    55/20 Italians
    30/-20 New Itlians
    44/-37 New Itlians
    4/-35 None

Exodus:
    They did a good job in saving their BP Spawns and mostly focus on WW.

Crashing missions as always and not really do good job in killing WW Hammers but in the end they are many people who will be able to provide building multiple WWs with a lot of deff.

Italians:
    As always really good in missions but were not able to dominate as in the past servers.

Will be interesting to see how many WW hammers they were able to build while fighting the bigger meta "Exodus"

Russians:

Enjoying these finals. Having fun with the team around "IA-MF-FC" where the main leader just deleted his account.

Really strong in building WW hammer and also not really lost that much deff till now. My favorite when they keep pushing forward.

ML:
    Strong players but no organization by leaders.

Till now, they not even have one BP till now.

Hopefully their leadership is able to provide a plan to change this in the last days before spawn.

New Italians:

They came pretty strong.

They seem to be organized but decreased their pressure.

By controlling 2x BP spawns they might be able to hope to win as an underdog.

ChineseGroup:

I dont know what their goal is. They keep fighting and maybe they can take control of the last BP spawn to stop ML.

IA/MF/FC:

As always really strong individual players.

The Leader deleted and also they are settling away from the fight zone.

Russians did a good job in showing them how to make missions.

Maybe pushing the chinese group and accepting having that many multis near them broke their neck.

• :P Guess Carbon just mad he can only afford two t-shirts playing so much Travian

Can afford more now since being offered $9000 for a trainer artefact Loki stole

Italians:
    As always really good in missions

What missions?

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Is Carbon Dodgers brother?
    When we finally got rid of Dodger vs ITA drama on forum Carbon pops up & fill his shoes perfectly.

Can't MC share some reports from their war vs ML so we see something else then "stop rosik" or racial slur :/

Haha 3M off points is a record for us too.

We wont show reports before we think it is suitable ... or when we have time haha

But I promise we will show some of them soon... maybe when server ends (?

Actually I wonder why players have so much time on forum but not in game or chat with friends in their alliances :P

• Well...

I tried stealing the artifacts in NE for some time... But I kept failing

So it's not that i wanted to give a blow to the SE region.

I just really wanted to succeed for once :D .

It's just bad luck that i chose Hayat today.

I had a talk with Hayat, please don't be to hard on him eventhough he lost the trainer.

He's really worried about how you guys will act towards him now... Fact is, this could have happened to anyone.

Instead of blaming him for losing it... Just try and see the tactic on how he lost it.

There is no shame in being victime of a solid strategy...

Loki

2019 Qualifications: Horus

2019-2020 Finals: Loki

• you have a big heart loki:saint:

Post was edited 2 times, last by baraka ().

• i heard that Emerik gives warehouse artefact only to top players, the ones who always crash on uollas, and don t want to give to the players who stolen it from SPQR

Possibly another alliance out from exodus meta?

Maybe emerik will stop his personal war against uollas and he will start to play for the meta and for the victory?

Carbon

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

• i heard that Emerik gives warehouse artefact only to top players, the ones who always crash on uollas, and don t want to give to the players who stolen it from SPQR

Maybe emerik will stop his personal war against uollas and he will start to play for the meta and for the victory?

Carbon

He can’t stop this war, it’s for poor chieldren [cit]

:osd:

Carbon

SPY! :D

2019 Qualifications: Horus

2019-2020 Finals: Loki

• SPY! :D

I swear i heard this from people who are tired of the emerik's war against uollas, and i swear that a lot of people are tired too, of course emerik's players :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas