Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• maybe they don't give artefact to players with 16 fields and 50k troops because they don't realy need that artefact. All acc from smurfs got to use atrifacts as needed so wouldn't say only exodus use them

• maybe they don't give artefact to players with 16 fields and 50k troops because they don't realy need that artefact. All acc from smurfs got to use atrifacts as needed so wouldn't say only exodus use them

Just Italian propaganda mate. He hears from one player and uses term “I’m sure lots of people are tired”

Will always come down to people are more tired of silly ITA members than Emerik. So let them talk 😂

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Just Italian propaganda mate. He hears from one player and uses term “I’m sure lots of people are tired”

Will always come down to people are more tired of silly ITA members than Emerik. So let them talk 😂

yep. I confirm what you say, not surprisingly they have become more Arab than Italian players :osd:

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

" felice di aver fatto parte della confederata Italo-araba giusta e vincente. "

CR 7ystem

• yep. I confirm what you say, not surprisingly they have become more Arab than Italian players

I think the way ITA meta conduct themselves on here is the main reason people do not like them. Arabs may use “unorthodox” methods to play the game but they’re not nooby players mouthing off on the forums.

Now it’s the worst of both worlds in that meta and good Italian players have went elsewhere.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• I think the way ITA meta conduct themselves on here is the main reason people do not like them. Arabs may use “unorthodox” methods to play the game but they’re not nooby players mouthing off on the forums.

Now it’s the worst of both worlds in that meta and good Italian players have went elsewhere.

Sure. In fact, people like Trafalgar have been told several times to shut up in forums because they write too much bullshit. Do you think he'll Say that? :osd:

CR 7ystem

• yep. I confirm what you say, not surprisingly they have become more Arab than Italian players :osd:

your comment is just objective

since you were kicked out of the uollas after you cried a month because you wanted the ww :osd:

here for you :osd:

giphy.gif

Oh where did they go? :osd:

• here is another troll, they tease you in Turkey, in Italy and I imagine you are a laughing stock in the finals too.

to every person who comes out of your confederate do you say that you kicked him out? you are really strong .. :asd:

We have to remember that the most serious thing is that you are 40 years old, pathetic.

CR 7ystem

• here is another troll, they tease you in Turkey, in Italy and I imagine you are a laughing stock in the finals too.

to every person who comes out of your confederate do you say that you kicked him out? you are really strong .. :asd:

We have to remember that the most serious thing is that you are 40 years old, pathetic.

I repeat, your judgment is far from objective, since you have been kicked out.

Everything you write is false, without proof, you speak only for rosik

giphy.gif

• 148/5000

I repeat, your judgment is far from objective, since you have been kicked out.

Everything you write is false, without proof, you speak only for rosik

giphy.gif

imagine: a 40-year-old "man" with a family needs to troll and make up lies to tease a boy who is half his age.

I honestly can't find any other words except pathetic.

but it is your life :blabla:

CR 7ystem

• imagine: a 40-year-old "man" with a family needs to troll and make up lies to tease a boy who is half his age.

I honestly can't find any other words except pathetic.

but it is your life :blabla:

Poor thing, now you're a victim, are you playing the part of the defenseless child? :osd:

The next step? TILT? : osd:

The only one who invents things here is you, and even if you are a children you don't have to tell lies, otherwise your nose grows

giphy.gif

• Poor thing, now you're a victim, are you playing the part of the defenseless child? :osd:

The next step? TILT? : osd:

The only one who invents things here is you, and even if you are a children you don't have to tell lies, otherwise your nose grows

giphy.gif

Ok :mirror:

don't come crying when everyone'll attack your meta and some allied Will not send their hhammers on enemy WW :/

CR 7ystem

• I swear i heard this from people who are tired of the emerik's war against uollas, and i swear that a lot of people are tired too, of course emerik's players :osd:

People who are tired about Emerik's war against Uollas ? Since when it's Emerik's war ? It's only your imagination.

Also i had some chats with some players from your meta complaining that they where left alone to deal with attacks since you are too busy planning endgame , wait... i forgot you started planning about endgame since day 50... very sad.

What really bothers you is that Exodus is fighting you from day 1, ITÆQUILA that separate from your meta is fighting you too and you didn't had the silence necessary to build 100 WWk like last year. If you ask me what chances you have to win this round well in Romania we have this word : "sansele de scapare a porcului de craciun" i will translate it directly in italiano : "le stesse possibilità che il maiale ha di scappare prima di natale" .

For the future remember these words : il silenzio è d'oro ( Silence is like gold )

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• People who are tired about Emerik's war against Uollas ? Since when it's Emerik's war ? It's only your imagination.

Also i had some chats with some players from your meta complaining that they where left alone to deal with attacks since you are too busy planning endgame , wait... i forgot you started planning about endgame since day 50... very sad.

What really bothers you is that Exodus is fighting you from day 1, ITÆQUILA that separate from your meta is fighting you too and you didn't had the silence necessary to build 100 WWk like last year. If you ask me what chances you have to win this round well in Romania we have this word : "sansele de scapare a porcului de craciun" i will translate it directly in italiano : "le stesse possibilità che il maiale ha di scappare prima di natale" .

For the future remember these words : il silenzio è d'oro ( Silence is like gold )

tequila separate from our meta 2 years ago, try again :osd:

#purple_shirts

• tequila separate from our meta 2 years ago, try again

Would it be easier to draw up a list of people that like your meta? Would certainly be easier than people who do not like you...

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png