Finals | 2019 | Statistics

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Would it be easier to draw up a list of people that like your meta? Would certainly be easier than people who do not like you...

do you enjoy getting your ..... wept every time you type in the forum?!:/

#purple_shirts

• do you enjoy getting your ..... wept every time you type in the forum?!:/

#purple_shirts

By you losers? Not at all, find it funny because its the only thing you're doing this server :D

Ok my friend, make this list :saint:

Like you:

No one.

Dislike you:

Everyone.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• tequila separate from our meta 2 years ago, try again :osd:

did i say WHEN it separate from you ? NO ! Still ... you consider it's normal to ignore the rest of the post and answer to nothing.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !

• No, please, after your post a few weeks ago you can't just come here saying that other people use Google Translator :D

Only words he actually knows is "Exodus, Emerik, Cheater"

All the rest is garbage and brown nosing the ITA meta. I do not expect anything else from a stat boosting player. Him and Orion go well together imo

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Only words he actually knows is "Exodus, Emerik, Cheater"

All the rest is garbage and brown nosing the ITA meta. I do not expect anything else from a stat boosting player. Him and Orion go well together imo

(1) Boosting

Impressive boosting mostly by arabs+exodus (qualy)

Emerik said:

"Oh and almost all players from top 20 deff/off end up in there due to manipulating rankings and receiving friendly attacks or killing maces / scouts, Exodus has just a few guys in these Top 20's.

Arabs have at least double ! and italians have at least the same number of players in Top 20, like Exodus ..."

(2) Orion and me

I flamed Orion for boosting

Your support is impressive here!

So many people giving you thumbs up here! <3:/:D^^

I know for someone just chiefing friends and getting boosted in the end its hard to accept that other are way better than you.

Keep spamming in my forum thread. Go collect your :thumbdown: and give us some stuff to laugh about :love:

• Only words he actually knows is "Exodus, Emerik, Cheater"

All you wrote here are offenses, racist sentences, rubbish, in fact you had a lot of ban.

You never talk about your game, you can't, you play alone in the desert.

Ridder Huma Is it possible to ban him permanently?

we no longer tolerate the rudeness and offenses of this little boy in the pink shirt

Post was edited 1 time, last by Rinobit ().

• Really nice statistics! Thank you for the work.

The german speaking meta is satisfied with this server and proud of the results especially off and deff per team member :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

and we still have a few leaders left. ;)

• Really nice statistics! Thank you for the work.

The german speaking meta is satisfied with this server and proud of the results especially off and deff per team member :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

and we still have a few leaders left. ;)

Lets go with me next round:thumbsup1:

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• Lets go with me next round:thumbsup1:

Their leader are showing every server missing skills in off operations or deff management

Many just defends themselves after seeing the missing structure with provides many deff points. The price are many earsed accounts near fight zone.

At least the member keep fighting but they had to reorganize in the outback

Could be interesting seeing them with proper leaders who can provide better structure and more skill in off and deff

• I know for someone just chiefing friends and getting boosted in the end its hard to accept that other are way better than you.

Seems like takes one to know one? Let me guess, this wasn't a tech? :O

giphy.gif

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• So, you are inside the german meta and see how the leaders work? I don't think so.

It is always easy to hide behind a big meta with 1k Acc and write a comment like that. :D

Here some statistics:

German Meta are 3 alliances with approx 140 Acc (without any Multiaccounting)

Russian Meta are 18 alliances with approx 750 Acc

The russian leaders doing a really good job, but they have much more military ressources then us.

Now look at the off and deff statistics and then think about your comment that the german leaders show missing skills. They take the maximum out of the small military ressources we have.

We decided to start the experiment to fight as a small meta against the strongest meta of the server and we are still alive. And I am sure the russian players respect our moral! They always were fair competitors.

It was a tactical decision to delete Jaqens Acc, but he is still playing on the server.

Best Regards

Nick from Mano Cornuta Acc

• I am so sorry for you parents.

I do not even to defend myself cause its you :D^^

Whats to defend? Anything you say can apply to any other player.

BOOOOSTED player. You go well with ITA meta :D Pls no more cry from you child.

Nick, don't worry about him. He has no alliance since they all got banned for "unorthodox" playing methods. He made an account to watch and spectate the server because he has nothing more appealing to do with his time.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Yeah I am inside the meta through one account.

Thanks for asking.8o

I know whats going on including the mails and the organization.

Mails with just times and cords.

No info who is coming or how much deff is needed.

For example the old google doc:

https://docs.google.com/spread…P3V0Lg/edit#gid=462568574

Jaqen deffended himself till the day he got zeroed.

He just not deffended himself once as many complained he deffed himself mostly (his words)
    Many are fighting for themselves and many deffpoints were gained by deffending their own capitals.

You see on maps (aswell in getter) who the germans lost their region and keep reorganize in the outback.

Pushing the chinese boss in the start and accepting their multis was risky.
    Russians chiefed those multis and started from there to take over the area.

Would be fun to see what the member could do under russian leaders!

PS: Your old capital (now you settled to the edge ‭(‭−‭278‬‬|‭−‭64‬‬) )

• Are you drunk or is that just copy pasted from Google tanslator?

Really, you play on a finals server and expect everyone to speak english as a native, or did you run out of arguments?

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO