Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• You mean the biggest off action in travian history on secondary villages and tech accounts? They invited us to the party we refused

strange how ciccio says villages taken do nothing while he was so happy last year after catapulting fields on some russian accounts and talked how much damage that do for meta supporting

He also lied about the quantity of villages that we chiefed and called 10k troops + 3 chiefs a hammer that they "WALLED" :D

Anything to fit the rhetoric he is trying to create. Typical forum warrior poster and typical noob :D

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• and tech accounts?

My tech lost 8 field that day , still crying about that one ;(

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I am looking forward for the final of the finals. I have served my team well enough hosting an equal number of allied troops with mine. I have read on the forum enough bullshit as i can feed a 10 acres lawn for my chicken for 10 years from now. The strategy of the metas can no longer suffer much changes so here we are on the edge of the final clash. Have we been good enough? Will the server hold?

Things that have to be proven in the next weeks.

Go for it!

May the best team win!

• strange how ciccio says villages taken do nothing while he was so happy last year after catapulting fields on some russian accounts and talked how much damage that do for meta supporting

Italians know only 1 way how to play: be very pacifist, NAP entire quad and every now and then do an attack...

They have done this for over a decade now on every server i played against them while bragging on forums how good they are.

This forces them to chief natars, multies or 78 pop farmvillages only... Blocking the growth of 90% of all accounts in the meta :)

So, are the other 10% good enough to give them pole position for win?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• http://prntscr.com/r0h0oq

http://prntscr.com/r0h0tf

Thai WW changed owner, they spawned in our quadrant, we kicked them hard, they joined dacia meta, now they lost the WW

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• I know someone else already posted the reports but this is the story.

Since the server start our task has been to deal with Thai. From day 100, we are doing heavy fakes on WW while doing off missions every 2/3 days. We wanted to break them completely so we started to think about chiefing the WW. Last information we had from ops/scoutings was this:

So at this point I made a mission to chief it. I did calculations and we could break 700K def.. but I didn't expect what actually happened :D.

They thought we did fakes again so they removed def to put it elsewhere :/:/

As a 'side note', we also zero'ed another capital at the same time, bringing up our count to more than 30 thai capitals zero'ed since serverstart, not speaking about all the chiefing missions we did.

I want to say big thanks to all lowland players participating in ops every 2 days/3days. I think, same as last year as 'TFD', we are making a mark on this server even though we are only a small domain 8)

Viva lowlandia :love:

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Can I ask if you planned for 700k def and you sent chiefs in your hammer waves if you crashed on each other? That would be interesting to see :P

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Can I ask if you planned for 700k def and you sent chiefs in your hammer waves if you crashed on each other? That would be interesting to see :P

I mean, you are ofcourse free to ask but no, I'm not that stupid. We faked the WW every op from day 100 with 4x (19+1), so on this mission everyone send:
    *hammer + ram + kata + hero
    *cata + chiefs
    *19+1
    *19+1

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

NL legend 2018

• I mean, you are ofcourse free to ask but no, I'm not that stupid. We faked the WW every op from day 100 with 4x (19+1), so on this mission everyone send:
    *hammer + ram + kata + hero
    *cata + chiefs
    *19+1
    *19+1

I seen the gaul chiefing with troops + rams + cats + chiefs and assumed other followed suit.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• I seen the gaul chiefing with troops + rams + cats + chiefs and assumed other followed suit.

This was the last one of the pack and a def player ^^

NL legend 2018

• Are you really sure you started the fakes from day 100? I mean really sure?

Anyways, I was expecting ITA meta to take that WW but not with such small hammers.

• Yeah Viva lowlandia

• Yeah Viva lowlandia

Oh god, yes, better post useless stuff here :D. Player had crop problems, was supposed to crash one hammer but obv didn't happen on WW, so needed to do something with this hammer, nothing more, nothing less. But be happy I guess :D

NL legend 2018

• Oh god, yes, better post useless stuff here :D. Player had crop problems, was supposed to crash one hammer but obv didn't happen on WW, so needed to do something with this hammer, nothing more, nothing less. But be happy I guess :D

Funny? Other ITA meta members called troop numbers lower than that hammers?

I guess Lowlands have standards, good for you :D

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png