Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• You dont need to... everybody know how that work,but not everybody come here crying for legit play.

who is crying?!

i simply replied to the #ML_CASH about their whining due to hacking; when they themselves broke our deal.

Mr loffe was questioning our play style and i´m not gonna reveal it to any one. you can think what ever you want.

plz don´t mix my previous comments to a certain group about a certain issue with other comments.

so sad!

but then again, why so serious?!

• I wish you stopped those half-assed sentences and just say what you want to say.

2nd post now that no one understands what you are saying.

a person like you certainly doesn't know :)you ask Carbon , where are his latest attackers :)

• a person like you certainly doesn't know :)you ask Carbon , where are his latest attackers :)

What do you mean by a person like me?

Why would I ask carbon about that? If anything I would ask you since you are the one talking about it.

I am just saying that if you know anything and want to add some content feel free to do so! Otherwise you are just annoyingly spamming.

• The delusion of some of you is insane. NE has done nothing all server but lose Artefacts and BP but keep telling people you're putting on a great fight, noobs.

With <3 from the quad that has taken a lot from your meta all server, NW.

plz don´t copy my signature at the end of the letters, come up with your own style

(with <3 from NE) has almost become an official travian mark for my meta

and let us not forget about the hashtag i gave you #Purple_Shirts, after that you had to call for help from your friends to aid you in this thread

i really enjoy your comments here, but i also feel bad for you. you get roasted every time you say something in the forum.

so sad!

• Just a small off-topic here: Are you.. somehow.. colorblind? I have been seen you use that hashtag for a long time to hit him up, but... his shirt was Pink :S

• What do you mean by a person like me?

Why would I ask carbon about that? If anything I would ask you since you are the one talking about it.

I am just saying that if you know anything and want to add some content feel free to do so! Otherwise you are just annoyingly spamming.

who are you?that I did not understand :)

• Just a small off-topic here: Are you.. somehow.. colorblind? I have been seen you use that hashtag for a long time to hit him up, but... his shirt was Pink :S

no i´m not:D. i really don´t know why i wrote purple instead of pink. i think that was a miss-translation from my behalf.:saint:
    any way the hashtag did it work on him:!::D:D:D:D:D
    he is very easy to provoke after that you can only enjoy his reactionary comments and laugh.
    i´m here for the fun, as you can see :evil:

• no i´m not:D. i really don´t know why i wrote purple instead of pink. i think that was a miss-translation from my behalf.:saint:
    any way the hashtag did it work on him:!::D:D:D:D:D
    he is very easy to provoke after that you can only enjoy his reactionary comments and laugh.
    i´m here for the fun, as you can see :evil:

are you having fun?

• 1. Tot Eu - mini hammer

2. CrazyPeople standard army

3. Robert1 standard army

4. Nekros standard army

I know you usually call a small army a hammer but 100k clubs and 30k tk looks like hammer to you, still is medium to small offense army at day 95.

Congratulations anyway for a good job, if people like to sleep what can i do ? They have been warned several time.

ridicolous

Maybe next year you will win the personal revenge against uollas

Try again :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• i don´t have the time to enlist every thing; so just go and read the reports in this thread, thx

You do know im not from DACIA but from RU meta right? :/
    I'm not saying my meta is legit by any means, we obviously farm alot of techs too, but atleast we don't try to act like we are "fair players" like you clowns.

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Loffe probably the 6th time i see you make a post only to make us remember arabs make wwk with 1 villa, time to moove on.

When they come here & claim they play legit & fair you need to remind them :rolleyes:

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Russians = 53.500.500

Arabs = 28.000.000

Exodus = 12.000.000

Chinese = 11.500.000

New Ita = 6.500.000

Loffe  Russians farms from top10 the same than all other nations together.

No need to come here to talk about FairPlay or remind others what they should do or don’t.

• Actually he already told there is some unbehiaviour on RU-team ?(

we obviously farm alot of techs too, but atleast we don't try to act like we are "fair players" like you clowns.