Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• STOP changing facts and claiming to be the honorable

You are accusing us of not having tactics and only play with cash. Okay, did you forget the 100+ workers you have with monthly salaries to make multies and tech accounts for your WW hammers?. Did you forget that your so-called Pharaoh (Omaross) sent MM to multiple Arabian servers to ask players to make tech accounts in exchange for 600 gold?.

When you bring 100+ people who play only for the money, and you don't know their background, then expect that some of them would be spies :D.

The attacks that happened against Ibn batota were normal attacks. We did not hack his account or even his parking account. Peace of advice, don't let players you don't trust or know if they are either spies or not play near you.

I see you are praising your leaders and say that we don't keep our words LOL. Did you forget what happened 2 years ago when these 2 great leaders of yours took control of WW and leadership? They ran and deleted their accounts and left all the players that were counting on them after PRIME settled near WW.

You say that there were some points of disagreements between us before the server that's true but you did forget to mention the most important part. We always sit together on Discord and discuss our strategies and tactics but your great leader wanted things to be his way and not caring about 7 other teams' opinions. In addition, our relations ended when your great leader M..G..M swore and cursed other leaders because they disagreed with him. You expect us to play with someone who doesn't respect anyone and doesn't care about anyone but himself?

Let me remind you that even though we had these "disagreements", we still did not break our word and helped your Italian leaders to win the qualification after attacking all of their WW enemies. I almost forgot! ask your Italian leaders who did not agree to cooperate and refused to use his WW hammer! oh yes it was Omaross's player GENERAL. Only because he was so jealous of our WW hammers and needed more time to train to get a higher number and brag about it :D

Again, don't forget who did not respect the agreement to not attack each other last year. When Omaross's WW that was with Revenge was kept zero by Russians they didn't move their big WW hammers against Russians instead they attacked us because they wanted us to lose too. Although, we had many opportunities to take artefacts, etc but we didn't want to attack other Arabs. I think you should learn more about your leaders' history and not just post whatever they ask you to do.

So, don't come now and pretend to be honorable and twist facts just so you would look good.

For your information, your leader M..G..M used to play with us last year and he was one of the people voting NO for Omaross to take leadership because of his unacceptable behavior and control issues. However, after he was offered to take WW in his team, he went quickly with Omaross. Also, last year all Arab teams were agreeing on a strategy and a leader but as always Omaross was the one who did not agree and because he was outvoted by all other leaders he decided to play his own way and not care about other teams AGAIN!.

• Having a ton of techs or having a few techs puts you in the same category. Either you have them or you don't.

You can't really call out others for doing something you do yourself, except on a bigger scale. It just doesn't work that way man...

• Again, don't forget who did not respect the agreement to not attack each other last year. When Omaross's WW that was with Revenge was kept zero by Russians they didn't move their big WW hammers against Russians instead they attacked us because they wanted us to lose too. Although, we had many opportunities to take artefacts, etc but we didn't want to attack other Arabs. I think you should learn more about your leaders' history and not just post whatever they ask you to do.

russian zeroed our WW after the third bug, nobody played anymore after the third bug, are you ok? ::|

• Also, the person selling the account is as much of an idiot as the person buying the account, if not bigger. So for example, if someone buys the account from one of your team members, you're not eligible to call the buyer a cheater, when selling them is actually considered an offense.

Re-read rule #5.

§ 5. Sale/Purchase of game content

Selling or buying an account, resources, units, villages, Gold, silver or services from third parties is forbidden. The offer to sell or buy game content for money is also forbidden. Accounts may not be given away in exchange for money.

• You should study how the artefacts moved that day, it was a trade with no money involved. We got something we needed and so did they. You are free to post your opinions here as you like, but stop creating false rumors please or your credibility will be 0.

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• You should study how the artefacts moved that day, it was a trade with no money involved. We got something we needed and so did they. You are free to post your opinions here as you like, but stop creating false rumors please or your credibility will be 0.

i´m talking about our stolen slight fool artifact, and their attempt to steal the trainer and to destroy a WWH village

go back to this post and you will know what i am exactly talking about
    before the server begunn i was one of many who called for unity among arabs, but sadly its impossible rather better not to unite with these ML leaders

• they bought the architect artifact from pattenzza

Thats your own quote which I also marked in the post I quoted.

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• Carbon how's it going with you, have you lost something? Last evening :/:)

I don't get it, what did I lose?

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Carbon ().

• good morning, I thought those attackers were with you :)

Which attackers?

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed quote from deleted post and reply ().

• Carbon how's it going with you, have you lost something? Last evening :/:)

I wish to hear Carbon how it feels now without an attacking alliance :)

a person like you certainly doesn't know :)you ask Carbon , where are his latest attackers :)

What do you mean by a person like me?

Why would I ask carbon about that? If anything I would ask you since you are the one talking about it.

I am just saying that if you know anything and want to add some content feel free to do so! Otherwise you are just annoyingly spamming.

In response to you Karyon. I think the guy was spamming...

On our end, nothing has happened.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• before the server begunn i was one of many who called for unity among arabs, but sadly its impossible rather better not to unite with these ML leaders

Sure it's impossible to unite as long as your leaders have no respect to others.

All I see is a repetition money money money cash money and cash LOL it is clear who is the parrot here. You keep crying to change the subject. You hacked an account and destroyed building using gold and changed capital. This is the proof that you are disgusting kids pretending to be honorable.

Talking about Tournament achievements :D :D

Our biggest sit back was because your leaders wanted personal gains and made lots of problems with everyone. Tell me what is your tournament achievement that you are bragging about? Deleting and leaving players? The worst tournaments for Arabs was when your leaders were allowed to take the shots.

Ask your leaders who offered 500$ for the fool artefact to take it back LOL.

IF and that is a big IF, you are good and have the best leadership as you keep saying then show us what can you do other than crying in the forum.

• RUSH S aren't they your friends? :)

But they are nothing to do with me? I do not coordinate their attacks, I am not their leader. So why are you tagging me?

Do you want me to tag you in everything your meta does?

Sorry I forgot to tag you for that Fool and Storage you gave us :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• this in case you are ready to suffer a moral defeat :)

Yeah mate, if we include the TURKS/LAT/French then I feel bad for you mate.

Stop trying to beat Baraka as "most delusional" player

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• I like you smiley801.gif

I like you too, even if you are delusional.

Tag me the next time ExodusZ sneeze, I would like to know and be kept in the loop by you.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png