Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• First congrats to your def points, you showed that you can be an outsider but for a non-active player on this server this message can be misinterpreted and for an active player it may be interpreted as propaganda. Let me explain myself.

UNION has won the finals until now and that's a fact. But as know, server ends with a lvl 100 WoW, since we aren't at this point it might not be what will happen in the next weeks.
    How did they won ?
    They did a lot of "underdesk" strategy, and not Clinton-Lewinsky's one (if you know what i mean ;) ). Server started with UNION having a NAP with NW meta (Exodus + Dacia) and NewItalians in SE.
    By doing this, UNION had quiet borders all server long. With a favorable artifact rotation they also manage to get the most importants uniques (UD+UT). Without war on the border (which is exhausting), UNION was able to focus their ressources in doing WWK (checking at top raid it seems even 2/3 WWK in account for the one who took UT) and defenses (sometimes there is an egyptian def near Ramolin (UD owner) in top raid).

While the others quad,

Dacia+Exodus : no internal war (unless you consider chiefing SPQR's spawns without resistance as a war) -> able to focus all their energy and strenght against uollas meta. Wicked and Luffy not a lot of results near 5/40 (furthermore it seems luffy even lost off capital hammer), but warsong litteraly did a hole in the map near bp spawn.

NewItalians : Had an internal war within arties against Marshall-Law meta then pna. It seems they did PNA with the chinese since the start as I haven't seen any reports/actions against them from NewItalians. After artifact, while MC and ML were fighting against each other and NewItalians acted like "none of my business" they started to focus near 100/0, this leading to send attacks against Uollas meta.

To summarize, you (as uolas meta) were torn in between two quads whom saved a lot of energy into war due to PNA with other poles and intra quad. As being on 2 front war, I assume you were chosen because you were given as weak. Weak, not because you are stupid and unable to properly analyse attacks, but because you have to split energy, resources and defense between 0/+ (newitalians border) and +/0 (exodus+dacia border).
    Dacia+Exodus had a choice between 2 quad : Uollas or SE. I assume by distance considerations, the most obvious option were to go against Uollas, where furthermore uolas willingly sent SPQR to steal artifact (->war declaration)
    Same story for NewItalian, why should they bother Dacia + Exodus meta that hasn't used a lot of def ?
    And UNION decided to focus on the next phase with a lot of WWK+def, instead of doing operation against mc, ml or uolas.

/my2cents off.

• I think every quads have the whole server as adversaries,dont we?

indeed, but when you get attacked by many metas it becomes very exhausting and you loose much in such war of attrition !
    don´t forget, all what happened till now is nothing, the server will enter the deciding phase after BP.
    and for that you need a solid defense..
    but even though it´s always satisfying to wall your opponents off. operations despite their numerous attacks8)

• i totally agree, but we accept this situation, is not the first time

i agree, and we enjoy a lot

and we repeat, we like the fact that exodus had to do a pna with russians for fight us, and new italians with ML and china, for fight us

it means they couldn't do otherwise.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• /my2cents off.

Good read, I would say thats a fair analysis of the server to date.

It is why UNION are favourite to this server, following NW, NE and then SE. NW haven't exhausted any WWKs on Uolloas meta, but just armies that are made for operational purposes without seige. Since Uollas haven't attacked back, NW def has continued to stack.

Yes NE have a lot of mini hammers to hit WWs (Or just one WW ;)) with but against opponents with large WW def, how much damage will they do? Also large WWKs will also hit their WW hard due to their lack of defence.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• UNION has won the finals until now and that's a fact.

although it depresses me to admit this, but its really true..

the russians were quite the whole server like its the silence before the storm..
    we were literally torn apart by this war of attrition as i mentioned earlier
    the russians had NAP on their borders so SE and NW had no one left to fight except us

i have already congratulated all my team members in the rebels-group to what they have achieved so far, and i don´t care about who is going to win.
    we did our best and i´m very proud of my team mates.

and now when you come to think of it, the ML have just eliminated the danger of Pattanza at the costs of our defense!
    it´s like a proxy war, where ML wanted both teams to loose as much as possible.

just a food for thought, have the pattanza considered that during the operation ML fakes have been leaked to us?!

Post was edited 2 times, last by baraka ().

• UNION has won the finals until now and that's a fact. But as know, server ends with a lvl 100 WoW, since we aren't at this point it might not be what will happen in the next weeks.
    How did they won ?
    They did a lot of "underdesk" strategy, and not Clinton-Lewinsky's one (if you know what i mean ). Server started with UNION having a NAP with NW meta (Exodus + Dacia) and NewItalians in SE.
    By doing this, UNION had quiet borders all server long. With a favorable artifact rotation they also manage to get the most importants uniques (UD+UT). Without war on the border (which is exhausting), UNION was able to focus their ressources in doing WWK (checking at top raid it seems even 2/3 WWK in account for the one who took UT) and defenses (sometimes there is an egyptian def near Ramolin (UD owner) in top raid).

We were suposed to be nap with Exodus+Dacia yes, but they have sent multiple fakes on us so im not sure how good that NAP was in practice :P
    About Nap with new italians thats just not true (Or atleast i don't know about which i highly doubt) + Malysh stole a fool from us :/

We've had a quiet server compared to others for sure, but from my understanding we have done alot of ops on the germans & chinese in our quad, im sure someone who is more involved in our OPs can answer better on this topic then me.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• We've had a quiet server compared to others for sure, but from my understanding we have done alot of ops on the germans & chinese in our quad, im sure someone who is more involved in our OPs can answer better on this topic then me.

yes of course, but there is no comparison, you know

a true quadrant war is the one we fought in 2017, Russia vs Italy, 800 vs 500

that was a true war who change the ww race of everybody

i mean :

- Italy 30kk deff in WW, only 4-5 ww hammers

- Russia 30kk deff in WW, who always put 60-70-80kk

- Dacia won for our war

now russia vs china&germany is a fun time for you, but of course, i don't want to mean anything

for example, i counted before, 35kk deff points, what means? around 30kk deff lost

and in last days, like today, we will never train again deff in time for WW

and if uollas has 35kk deff points, and russia, dacia, new italians, reach 35kk deff points all together, it's all written in this calculation

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• We were suposed to be nap with Exodus+Dacia yes, but they have sent multiple fakes on us so im not sure how good that NAP was in practice :P
    About Nap with new italians thats just not true (Or atleast i don't know about which i highly doubt) + Malysh stole a fool from us :/

We've had a quiet server compared to others for sure, but from my understanding we have done alot of ops on the germans & chinese in our quad, im sure someone who is more involved in our OPs can answer better on this topic then me.

We recieved fakes from Russians too on our artefacts :P

and in last days, like today, we will never train again deff in time for WW

Do you want more def points? We still have armies (not those 10k hammers you posted)

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• That is not completely true.

Union since day 30 to day 75 had daily op against chineses and lather germans.

Ops that zeroed 1 or 2 capitals and conquered some villages daily.

You dont see of/def points but that is not because there was no figths. Probably there where more figths in sw then in other quads.

Maybe the targets where bether chouse and ops bether conducted.

Union is probably in the lead but that is because everybody work for the same whit no drama.

• We recieved fakes from Russians too on our artefacts :P

Well that just confirms how bad our NAP was in practice ^^

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Well that just confirms how bad our NAP was in practice ^^

Exactly, fake news. There was never a NAP between NW and SW.

Not sure what any of these guys are talking about.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Well I had NAP with loffe because he was tired of loosing his horses so maybe that counts as NW and SW nap?

Bully

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• If all have NAP with all another may be Natars will win TT19-20?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• I like ur analyses although If I may I want to add/correct some content;

It wasn't Warsong alone that broke up NE border, but Warsong along with DT that did a wonderful job, dunno why everyone keep depreciating DT work.

Another thing is RU, for sure in my opinion they are the favorites to win, and we all know they have a bunch of WWK's but will they have the necessary deff to win? That's what we should look for.

About Uollas meta, after all the events I can only congratulate them for all the Walls they have made, they really surprised me and had lots of success in that, but, "ONLY", in that matter.

I kept reading Finals|Qualy bragging about how good uollas were in offensive OPs but unfortunately I couldn't see that, atleast in this round (is my first though), that was what disapointed me the most because I was looking forward to see what their tacticians could do. Maybe because they had to fight 2 borders they could only manage to play deffensive (my own opinion).

Also a word for some boys on border from Uollas meta, that even though they lost it pretty hard, they still have the spirit to keep playing and helping his team. Respect.

Looking forward to see this Endgame, good luck everyone and that Baronas boy put that juicy WW to 100 :love:

• If all have NAP with all another may be Natars will win TT19-20?

Who will get ipad then? :/

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Who will get ipad then? :/

Emerik, cause he's travians hero!

Also, this is why Italians do not attack and only talk about defence.... Ciccio_Shady_IT

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Carbon ().

• war on 2 fronts from 2 big metas and a small meta, many alliances were send to our sector to disturb our building up..
    it was simply a war of attrition against us from all sides !

we managed to wall them all, but i know that our chances are very little for the end game.

ML did a very clever thing by joining Pattanza in the off. operation like they were allies, but only to alert us indirectly where the real attaacks would be.

we walled all the real attacks and lost deff. in the process.

Pattanza didnt know that they were baited from ML to sacrifice their armies at our city walls, and by that they eliminate their danger because they are located in the ML sector

i dont really know much about ML, but for sure they have many WWH and a solid deff. they have not been participating in a fearsome war against anyone for long.

RU-> the ssilence before the Storm

DACIA-> must have a solid def and good off.

as i said earlier, im proud of what my meta achieved we have walled more troops more than all other metas combined