Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• as i said earlier, im proud of what my meta achieved we have walled more troops more than all other metas combined

Because there is no one else to attack and your meta do not attack anyone back. I am happy you find pride in the wooden spoon

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Stop acting like victim nothing major enough happend for meta that big to be short on deff now your excuses looks just silly

• We are very greatful that the ML baited us to splat all troops. Just got an idea, we now have crop for the WW! Awesome, I just wish we were the ones coming up with that idea ourselves!

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• Don’t worry about Pattanza bro :)

Server 5 2013 - jochetto - TÆQuiLA• |Vinto|

Server 1 2017 - Drughi. - Ø TÆ Ø |Perso|

Server 7 2017 - inagy - ENJØY |Vinto|

TT Finals 2018 - NoGood - TÆQUILA™ |Perso|

Speed internazionale [Comx] 2018 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Vinto|

Qualification 2018/2019 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Perso|

TT Finals 2020 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Vinto| Conf. HiT&ML Campione del mondo

Titani 2020 - Miriam Leone - R@INBOW |Perso|

TT Group America - ProblemSolving - TÆQUILA |Vinto|

TT Finals 2021 - IMPAVIDO - TÆQUILA

<3ADMIN TÆQUILA<3

• i totally agree, but we accept this situation, is not the first time

i agree, and we enjoy a lot

and we repeat, we like the fact that exodus had to do a pna with russians for fight us, and new italians with ML and china, for fight us

it means they couldn't do otherwise.

Have you already forgotten your attempt to negotiate with ML to come up against us? 🤔

ITX - KH2 (LOST) - 2018

COMX - PARSIMONIA (WarnITng) - 2018

ITX - ADRENALINA (WARNING) - 2019

ITX - Dipendenza (¥SENGARD) - 2019

FINALS - I Trollers (WARNING) - 2019

• have you already forgotten that someone of your META informed the ML leader about our target in one mission against them? 🤔🤔

ITX - KH2 (LOST) - 2018

COMX - PARSIMONIA (WarnITng) - 2018

ITX - ADRENALINA (WARNING) - 2019

ITX - Dipendenza (¥SENGARD) - 2019

FINALS - I Trollers (WARNING) - 2019

• i dont really know much about ML, but for sure they have many WWH and a solid deff. they have not been participating in a fearsome war against anyone for long.

They have "few" WWKs atleast :D

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Yes NE have a lot of mini hammers to hit WWs (Or just one WW ) with but against opponents with large WW def, how much damage will they do? Also large WWKs will also hit their WW hard due to their lack of defence.

According to all fights involving uolas, I'm splitted by two metas that may receive their hammers, maybe with a preference to one :D

Thanks, appreciate the comment. I don't have the pretention to be omniscient and having full knowledge about the server, so that's why some things can be missing.

I highlighted in your post a sentence where i would like to share my opinion about:

1/ I think noone is/was spitting on whatever DT did, but unlike warsong they suffer from a lack of presence in the forum. As you may have notice, some people here are cocky. Both Uollas and Exodus representants here are. What are you willing to do against a cocky person ? Show his/her mistakes to all. That's why warsong's name was recurring here.

2/ Besides what people claims about multies (ops, tech accounts), they also enjoy watch big armies splat or chief or kill def, in short they like to see reports of big armies to have a comparizon. Without disrespecting what DT did, I'm pretty sure warsong has more abilities than any other DT, more gold, more artifacts, more people checking the account (it seems they are a trial) at every hour of the day, and of course more resources in a way or another.

That's why the audience attention was focused on warsong more than on any DT.

So basically you just give me all the argument i needed to affirm that UNION are the favorite to win this server ?

Way better organization in op, way better people executing the op leading to no crashes.
    No crashes, so quicker will be the next operation and bigger UNION's armies will get.

And having all WWK simming peacefully, hard to imagine UNION loosing this server.

Furthermore i didn't said that UNION were intraquad-war free, but i said they were interquad war-free. And that's a big change. With an interquad war, things can drastically change. Accounts with GS+GB queues for more than 50days requires more attention in analyzing incomings than accounts used on daily war purposes. That's were uollas were impressive, whatever we do agree or not with their words, they have a long list of actions speaking for them.

Exactly, fake news. There was never a NAP between NW and SW.

Not sure what any of these guys are talking about.

Imagine how hard is for leaders to control 800 members in your meta. You can't check everyone everytime you need.
    The NAP is just between leaders, they agreed together not to do coordinated actions against. But don't worry, there is plenty of post here in the forum that confirms the NAP between Ru-team and Dacia.

About Malysh's fool i don't know the entire story, but as having it always in the outback near UNION border, it 's truly surprising that UNION never launched big hammers with a titans boots effect to chief his hammer. I mean, the guy is alone, surrounded by a fun club, with his teammates def very far and i don't think UNION is struggling to find 3/4 hammers that can overcome 1kk wall. Or is it basically impossible to organize?

We are very greatful that the ML baited us to splat all troops. Just got an idea, we now have crop for the WW! Awesome, I just wish we were the ones coming up with that idea ourselves!

I am sorry, are you trying to say that NewItalians were somehow tricked by ML to send their hammers in predeterminated locations? The message is very unclear.

• We are very greatful that the ML baited us to splat all troops. Just got an idea, we now have crop for the WW! Awesome, I just wish we were the ones coming up with that idea ourselves!

I think you should check your leading skills, and sometimes is better to stay in silence, thinking about the same old humiliation you received. Do like your friends, who always talked a lot, and it s from day 20 they stay in silence, a silence like the one of today.

We said to pattanza " congratulation the same, off operation well executed, but not well organized ", sometimes you can do the same, or at least, stay in silence.

You did 3 off operations on us, you crashed every hammer in all of the 3, ask some questions, try also to image how we could wall you if we had only a war against you, you crashed when uollas fought 2 border wars + thai in NE, who knows how your crashes would be if we had to fight ONLY against you.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• I think you should check your leading skills, and sometimes is better to stay in silence, thinking about the same old humiliation you received. Do like your friends, who always talked a lot, and it s from day 20 they stay in silence, a silence like the one of today.

We said to pattanza " congratulation the same, off operation well executed, but not well organized ", sometimes you can do the same, or at least, stay in silence.

You did 3 off operations on us, you crashed every hammer in all of the 3, ask some questions, try also to image how we could wall you if we had only a war against you, you crashed when uollas fought 2 border wars + thai in NE, who knows how your crashes would be if we had to fight ONLY against you.

Why are you playing the sympathy card now?

Earlier today:

"We killed loads of off with a huge def wall"

Later today:

"We do not have enough def for WW"

Why have you gloated about killing so many armies when their impact was always meant to reduce your def, it's like you have just realised that? As its been pointed out to you multiple times, these armies do not have siege for a WWK so their use is to die eventually killing as much def as possible and if they take out a village or two, then all good :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• I am sorry, are you trying to say that NewItalians were somehow tricked by ML to send their hammers in predeterminated locations? The message is very unclear.

I probably should have quoted Barak in my post where he says this "Pattanza didnt know that they were baited from ML to sacrifice their armies at our city walls, and by that they eliminate their danger because they are located in the ML sector" and I was sarcastic.

I think you should check your leading skills, and sometimes is better to stay in silence, thinking about the same old humiliation you received. Do like your friends, who always talked a lot, and it s from day 20 they stay in silence, a silence like the one of today.

Well Im no leader to start with, and wouldnt there be a reason sending a crossquad op with 12+ traveltime on a meta of like 40 alliances where you could have an entire alliance to defend one target each like 2 days before BP release you think?

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• Why have you gloated about killing so many armies when their impact was always meant to reduce your def, it's like you have just realised that? As its been pointed out to you multiple times, these armies do not have siege for a WWK so their use is to die eventually killing as much def as possible and if they take out a village or two, then all good :)

There are better strategies to make def dissapear :))

Mostly there will not even be heavy fights taking place, as the def is pulled away or killed in little numbers...

But, who cares... Its Uulooas baby! def that has dissapeared now :)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I think you should check your leading skills, and sometimes is better to stay in silence, thinking about the same old humiliation you received. Do like your friends, who always talked a lot, and it s from day 20 they stay in silence, a silence like the one of today.

i prefer silence because our italian players didn't deserve this stupid flame, between italians group.

i prefer silence because i think that 1 italian group that scream on international forum is enought :)

I prefer talk less and do more, will be our action to talk :)

Like you said you fought 2 border, with 28 alliance and a free quarter (according to me a good war) , meanwhile we fought a quarter with a war on the border ( a good war too), who know what would have happened if we had to fight only against you.

Anyway Compliment for these wall and i would like to say to all the groups good luck for the end game i m sure will be a very thrilling ending :)

• Lol, you don t accept flame?

You are the only who attacked other italians, you came in our border, and now you cry because we joke on you, this is all

28 alliances? Put here the list, and remember you said to me the ones in NW are not with us.

We wait for the list.

Also for you, better stay in silence sometimes, reports and numbers talk for yourself, and for us too, good night

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• I accept the flame, we can flame we are good in its we are italian like you :)

we aren't the only who attacked other italian, you did the same.

You started in 23, now i saw that all the alliance that you had in alliance in -|+ are no more so important to be on the first page maybe they did their work :osd:

Like i said i m not here to "flame you" so i will not answer about the only silence that this community would need :)

Good end game for all and good night

• No crashes?

It is part of the game,and we had some. You can check it pages ago.

As you can see,german teams have 2 alliances in defensive top 10.

You can ask them about 1.00 am daily activity in about 45 days a row.

Just because you didnt see in the forum,it dont mean it didnt happen.

Every quads chose there figths.

That should not be a excuse for one to be fevorite then the others.

Beside all the batles that have been going till now,that are mainly to keep ppl entertained, none of the major targets have been touched,and the server is going as it should be expectable.

From now it will be very interesting to follow.

• have you already forgotten that someone of your META informed the ML leader about our target in one mission against them? 🤔🤔

i really don´t know that, but do you suggest that you have been manipulated by both sides ?!

Don’t worry about Pattanza bro :)

not at all, they have done their best in this server, i respect their effort but i think now they don´t have much left.

We are very greatful that the ML baited us to splat all troops. Just got an idea, we now have crop for the WW! Awesome, I just wish we were the ones coming up with that idea ourselves!

are you angry after the crash ?! do what emerik does.. just say that we have lost lots of res. :P

Have you already forgotten your attempt to negotiate with ML to come up against us? 🤔

didn´t you see our brutal war here in the forum:)
    and how many of my posts against them were deleted
    i stopped poking them because it got out of controll and my leaders asked me to chill down a pit 8)

Stop acting like victim nothing major enough happend for meta that big to be short on deff now your excuses looks just silly

i am proud of my meta, i don not display myself as the victim !!
    i have just made an analysis to our position till this point..
    we are not giving up, we will go all the way to the end
    and i as said earlier " its very flattering to have many metas, big and small, attack us then crash at our city walls"

Post was edited 4 times, last by baraka ().

• Every message you write proves more and more that you don't understand anything about this game. Maybe that's why it's better to run away and make war with animals. A tip I can give you is to change the game bro, this is not for you :osd:

ITX Invernale 2018 - DamianS - ORGIA

TT Finals 2018/2019 - TheBullies - S.P.Q.R.

ITX Autunnale 2019 - Crik&Crok - ORGIA

Trx Primaverile 2019 - MainAnale - Uollas

TT Qualification 2019 - HamyraCheQ-lo - Uollas

HISPANOX 2019 - LosAmigosLocos - ORGIA

TT Finals 2019/2020 - BrewerS - UollasL

Titani 2020 - FEARLESS - Exiles

ITX LOCKDOWN 2020 - No thanks - ORGIA

ITX AUTUNNALE 2020 - DANGEROUS - ORGIA DAY 75

IT1 2020 - UntilTheEnd - Uollas

orgia2.png