Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• Every message you write proves more and more that you don't understand anything about this game. Maybe that's why it's better to run away and make war with animals. A tip I can give you is to change the game bro, this is not for you :osd:

Trust me lad, I know the game better than you

Looks like I can also -edited- better than you when your members post on here as well.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma: language ().

• No man, just no... could've at least come up something better, that made sense.

• not at all, they have done their best in this server, i respect their effort but i think now they don´t have much left.

Maybe 8o

But, i repeat, don t worry about US.

Good end game and good real

Server 5 2013 - jochetto - TÆQuiLA• |Vinto|

Server 1 2017 - Drughi. - Ø TÆ Ø |Perso|

Server 7 2017 - inagy - ENJØY |Vinto|

TT Finals 2018 - NoGood - TÆQUILA™ |Perso|

Comx 2018 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Vinto|

Qualification 2018/2019 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Perso|

TT Finals 2020 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Vinto| Conf. HiT&ML Campione del mondo

Titani 2020 - Miriam Leone - R@INBOW |Perso|

TT Group America - ProblemSolving - TÆQUILA |Vinto|

TT Finals 2021 - IMPAVIDO - TÆQUILA

<3ADMIN TÆQUILA<3

• Every message you write proves more and more that you don't understand anything about this game. Maybe that's why it's better to run away and make war with animals. A tip I can give you is to change the game bro, this is not for you :osd:

Lol Carbon has achived much more than just trolling in the forums, Please stop giving him tips and learn to play the game yourself.

Your Self Felching sounds like a child tantrum than a grown mans talk.

Staph little one.

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• Reports from last days:

Why you dont calculate ML?

All our allies 21.000.000

ML 3 5,5kk

ML PL2 4,9kk

ML PL1 2,1 kk

M.L.PWR 1,4 kk

ML FR PT 0.99kk

M.L HISP 0,96kk

ML PP 0,91 kkk

ML 4 0,83kk

other ML 3,3 kk

• Jank2, it's almost as if you're trying to say Ciccio provided manipulated stats to make his meta look good on the forums.

Come on now, thats absurd. Ciccio is an upstanding citizen and wouldn't be seen posting properganda...

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• TOTAL DEFF POINTS UOLLAS ---> 36.000.000 | Top 100 alliances

TOTAL DEFF POINTS RUSSIA+DACIA/EXODUS+PATTANZA ---> 34.000.000 | Top 100 alliances

more than 3 metas all together.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Nothing more to say... choosing the perfect alliances in order to be above. Pathetic!!!

You are speaking about a war on 2 borders , what war ? you where fighting our tech accounts ALL SERVER. I remember you did 2 ops , one on hammerhunter off village that we didn't knew it was attacked until last 2 hours and many deff was on the way, i have told him to change capital but he didn't listened. And the second off when you crashed all on Wicked's off village in NE. Remind me please, did you attack something else rather then tech accounts and secondary villages ? NO. From where the hell did we get deff points if we are doing a great war with the greatest meta who don't attack us?

What border you are talking about ? we are already at 25 35 deep in NE with villages so please be kind and show us where did you mark your borders.

Don't get me wrong my friend but denying the truth it doesn't make things more shinny. By now like everyone is quite sick of this silly propaganda.

Start playing travian and show facts as they are if you wish to regain your credibility.

Enjoy!

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• Jank2, it's almost as if you're trying to say Ciccio provided manipulated stats to make his meta look good on the forums.

Not manipulated but not all.

Our stats show that they still have the most def points.

I wanted to show that we as ML also had a lot of fight.

• Not manipulated but not all.

showing them all don't make them "the greatest" as this is their goal to look like on forum :)

ML did had a good war this round way more than Uollas meta.

I am the kind of person who is realist and study the possibility's of the server and even if we knew chances of success in hammer hunter are pretty small we did give it a try. When travian changed the tournament square speed it's almost suicide to attack on long range . The only team who can attack on long range and cover op to 80-100 targets are the Russians , no one else can do this kind off ops. Uollas try something similar last year but cannot be counted as major OP as they involved / targeted several tech accounts. Still it's risky and each single mistake can lead to failure.

If you have 15 attackers and you target 25 tagets at this point of the server i don't know other but we can defend them ALL.

• "Look at our def points"

I'm looking at their off points :D

Significant no? (Counting alliances over 1mil off points) (Could take a while counting ITA Meta friends of a friend of a 2nd cousin once removed on their fathers side)

And if they are posting Exodus run into "huge walls" where their off barely kill any def, then its even more impressive.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by Carbon ().

• I know we have a lot of arguments between meta's, but I can we can unite all for this

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• All quiet today, I guess NE meta do not want to comment on their lack of off points. Or mention how many alliance smake up their "small alliances" total for def either. Didn't get this attack?

In other news....

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Post was edited 3 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed insults ().

• its like exodus want us to wage war on 2 fronts and make a decisive victory as soon as possible

you are talking about wicked off. villa, tell me what did he do with it?! as far as i know medellin sniped many hammers from his off. villa in dacia's territoty.

fact is, every big off. operation from your side at our mera was a complete failure.

but do plz count our lost res. as a victory or a major achievement! when you have no real success made up some:)

as for ML meta, yes you did put up a fight and you walled many. but at the end you have lost all your BP sites and your center.

i wonder why the arabic leaders of ML don't comment in this thread, is it because im here 8o

• are you all ready for another final ruined ? It has already begun...

• Ridder Huma we want rollback!

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end