Finals | 2019 | Statistics

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Poor member

Came to fight Ciccio_Shady_IT , che ansia and Narse and ended up being sold for some cash to ML

At least some of the new Italians got some money through this finals by selling their plan and their members

ML as new meta shows this server again that you can achieve a lot by just using money to buy player.

Could be the first and last finals of the meta called „ML“

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

or is it just Media talk :D

• Poor member

Came to fight Ciccio_Shady_IT , che ansia and Narse and ended up being sold for some cash to ML

At least some of the new Italians got some money through this finals by selling their plan and their members

ML as new meta shows this server again that you can achieve a lot by just using money to buy player.

ahahahahahah

your problem is thinking to be smartest then others.

tell me exactly what the H you think to know about why im here or any other is here? you have a lot of problem in your mind i guess.

Some money from ML ? i dont know nothing about. BUT i dont understand why do you think thats should be a problem for me..

i thought that we had to make a nap with ML from the day 20, when i asked to one admin about he denied all, good attitude with the enemies we have between spies, pass stealing ecc..

now you are here talkin about a transaction, and why ?

ARE YOU TENSE BABY ? :osd:

EDIT

sorry for the bad english. im just a "poor member" :asd:

• Poor member

That was a very unbiased and correctly informed analysis by someone pretending to post facts.

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• what? in italiano pls, i will translate for you :osd:

• I am not tense

I am still trying to understand your English ;(

• Actually, I just ordered cellphones fore all members for the money :osd:

Ask them if they want to buy rank1 prod acc too, i never say no to some good old cash :love:

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• LoL, Pattanza will build WW for arab

The bottom is broken

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• wooow

many funny boys here

Finals|Qualy

you have many problem in your mind just because you think to be smartest than others particulary when you wrote

Poor member

very funny boy !

.com forums are English only. Any posts not in English will be either edited or removed without warning

i think that all you have to open a circus im sure your future spectators will die of laughing

Noob since 2009

Immagine1.jpg

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed non-English ().

• OyIVGou.jpg