Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• LoL, Pattanza will build WW for arab

ML isnt Arabs meta. Its is international meta with Arabs,Poland,French,Hispain,Greece,Latino, exJugoslavia

Jeżeli ktoś nie gra na ems a chciałby zagrać na MS z kimś na koncie proszę pisać do mnie na skype (jank2_kasia)

• server downed @@

around 7,000 fakes sent by Chinese has suspended the server. It was their intentional action to make difficult for us to send off for BP.

Jeżeli ktoś nie gra na ems a chciałby zagrać na MS z kimś na koncie proszę pisać do mnie na skype (jank2_kasia)

• Russian meta during the planning stages of their op on the architect

giphy.gif

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Russian meta during the planning stages of their op on the architect

giphy.gif

My little boy, what do you mean? In your Manya-World you can wet fantasied that you killed greatest plan of Union or something yet, but reality is quite simple - we killed all our worker hammers which we no longer need.

I have done you a great honor, has been answered to you. Remember this.

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• My little boy, what do you mean? In your Manya-World you can wet fantasied that you killed greatest plan of Union or something yet, but reality is quite simple - we killed all our worker hammers which we no longer need.

btw great wall as all we expected

• My little boy, what do you mean? In your Manya-World you can wet fantasied that you killed greatest plan of Union or something yet, but reality is quite simple - we killed all our worker hammers which we no longer need.

We know they are operational hammers, exact thing I said to ITA Meta. What else do you do with hammers without siege?

Not sure why you have operational hammers in a quiet quad.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• We know they are operational hammers, exact thing I said to ITA Meta. What else do you do with hammers without siege?

Some of that operational hammers conquer and zeroed more villas then maybe all your meta together.

• so is this:

i didnt see mutch of figth in your quad also.

Was it quiet?

So mutch happiness just for few hammers that where not more in use. Only crop consumpcion.

I was thinking that you where smarter then that.

• Calm down warmong

Dude , first of all don't speak about Dacia/Exodus as you didn't EARNED the right to do that.

second: Don't act like a clown , people may thing we love clowns and we don't.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

Post was edited 1 time, last by hitman ().

• Dude , first of all don't speak about Dacia/Exodus as you didn't EARNED the right to do that.

ppl. dont let Carbon bait you to a discussion.

he is simply a teenage boy craving for attention .

he represents only the trolls and noobs in travian.

just write #pinky_winky and leave him to scream in agony :)

• So mutch happiness just for few hammers that where not more in use. Only crop consumpcion.

I was thinking that you where smarter then that.

Did you find that my post was full of Happiness? Strange you took offence to it straight away when you know stance on armies without siege need to be crashed.

Dude , first of all don't speak about Dacia/Exodus as you didn't EARNED the right to do that.

Just because you're an Emerik slave doesn't mean you earn a right. Do as your told and close your mouth.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Congrats to Union for the great wall again in ww. With the the predicted amount of wwk you should have I think the victory is already decided :)

Your congratulations too early. No one of top wwk didn't be used yet. And we don't have more def then another's metas, believe me.

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• Im more interested on how the 4 alliance system changes the perceived defense and makes smaller armies do more damage to the WW.

Dont forget to post reports ladies and Gents

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]