Finals | 2019 | Statistics

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Comparing TG with a robber

Nice to read ;)

Keep flaming others.

Should be funny with your payed new phone from ML xD

It was more like a hint that you need direct the right adress if you want some risult of your complaint.

In corso:

TT Americano: Omar Little - INFINITI

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• I warn other metas do not play with the poland in the next championship. Real weak players who need a strong ally just to stay afloat not to mention victory.
    Look how chinese just moved them for two weeks before BP.

• I warn other metas do not play with the poland in the next championship. Real weak players who need a strong ally just to stay afloat not to mention victory.
    29787118_m.gif

they lost everything but the HIT saved them by capturing 2 BP.. it was the big big NAP that turned into a meta ;)

29787118_m.gif

are you become chinese? :D so really many saying that russia has much chinese people

• they lost everything but the HIT saved them by capturing 2 BP.. it was the big big NAP that turned into a meta ;)

Yes it was the big big NAP that was agreed on since the beginning but it was a top secret known to only few leaders so you will keep feeling smart about yourself. We made everyone think that SE had no chance of winning. Our strategy worked out just the way it was planned. I bet you feel smart now :D

Post was edited 2 times, last by M.L ().

• Congrats for the hammer you did, but don't you think you wasted the chance of Union's victory by sending it w/ cleo on TELEX8's WoW instead on SE wow ?

Our hammer was sent a little earlier than we expected, but attention to one WW says that only one person carries out all operation to rollback the wonders of the world.

• Yes it was the big big NAP that was agreed on since the beginning but it was a top secret known to only few leaders

hey stop lying,

your polish squad told that you refused the NAP but you had to accept it after the Chinese and the russians drove you out of the remaining sites of BP

dont try to make yourself the great planer, you are just a Pinocchio..
    as always pathetic

• hey stop lying,

your polish squad told that you refused the NAP but you had to accept it after the Chinese and the russians drove you out of the remaining sites of BP

dont try to make yourself the great planer, you are just a Pinocchio..
    as always pathetic

LOL look who's talking. Remember when you said we bought the architecture artefact? :D

You are trying since day 1 to make peace with us. Sending many players and trying to find someone to listen to you but when we refused you got mad. Even Uollas leaders tried to make peace and wanted our help to fight HIT. :D You will always be LOSERS!. Try to play with Russians next time maybe you can win. Well, if they accept you. As your leader once said "Uollas is a great ally and they are strong. In fact, too strong that others are afraid of them and no one will attack them and we will play in peace" I always laugh when I hear our players make jokes about this great saying. :D :D

29787118_m.gif

You are talking about 2 very strong group according to me: chine and poland
    Chine team looks like a very good group with a very strong leader, they did a good map and a good agreement with us and with russian that allowe them to destroy poland. According to me a good map could really change all the game.
    We fought against poland for 70 days and i can say you that poland ppl earned our respect but they had too much enemy in this server and also if they did a lot of defensive troups they were not enought for all these enemies

• LOL look who's talking. Remember when you said we bought the architecture artefact? :D

You are trying since day 1 to make peace with us. Sending many players and trying to find someone to listen to you but when we refused you got mad. Even Uollas leaders tried to make peace and wanted our help to fight HIT. :D You will always be LOSERS!. Try to play with Russians next time maybe you can win. Well, if they accept you. As your leader once said "Uollas is a great ally and they are strong. In fact, too strong that others are afraid of them and no one will attack them and we will play in peace" I always laugh when I hear our players make jokes about this great saying. :D :D

classic ML mentality, distorting facts once again

so is your slogan , if they can´t prove me lying then my lies will pass as truth?!

by the way the Uollas that you are mocking, didn´t loose their center and they managed to capture 4 BP
    while your dead weight PL did loose every single battle till the end

the real winner of this tournament is HIT

my greetings to all the #Khowel members, that you have ;)

• we have new phones and have won together with our ML friends. And you? Did you win the Noob Troll Trophy of the Day? :asd:

Don't be silly mate, he didn't even play this server.

Yet he monitors the "FINALS ANALYSIS" thread like a hawk because he has nothing better to with his time :D I feel sorry for Finals|Qualy . He got out boosted by Exodus in quals and he will forever have a large chip on his shoulder about it.

Really? :wall:

This is what people do when they lose an arguement, they attack a players second language mistypes.

the real winner of this tournament is HIT

You came last bro? But don't worry, losing capitals against Wicked was part of the master plan.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• bro when you fight another quadrant is very difficult to loose the center.

i think your meta made a very very great job in this finals particulary rebels classic and uollasL.

You dont need and really you cant flame us now, we have a chance thanks to your mistakes.

You told Ml buy the BPs your allies told we gifted them to take a nap.

I think you just undervalue us and our possibilities

• mistakes, possibilities?

bro, are you ok? ::|