Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• as a HIT you were outstanding, you had more deff in WW than the #Khowals in ML and almost as much deff as the other 3 big metas in the server!
    you captured 2 BP, and survived in a very hostile environment.. Cheers to you

the ML leaders are now talking like they planned every thing form day 1 and every thing went their way!
    this sick mentality is appalling.
    they lost center didn´t get any BP and then were forced to take the nap and later the alliance with you
    because of their weakness and dead weight PL

i have already congratulated some of your leaders in HIT for what they did in this server.
    at the very end we were more concerned about your WW than ML
    we had a miscalculation and a miscommunication and that´s how ML got away

Congratulation for the Win, Cheers

Post was edited 2 times, last by baraka ().

• GG brother

• tenor.gif?itemid=12647282

• As a rotational leader of the Chinese Team, I really enjoyed fighting with Poland.

I have to say; they are the strongest in ML.

They have the stamina to against us from day 30 to day 100.

Unfortunately, we had a clear target and enemy, so we made an agreement with IT and focused on ML.

If not so, who knows who will get the SE BP at the end.

Rather than fighting for WW, we are the group more enjoying in hand to hand combat.

And we all indeed have fun in this Final.

Next time, we might appear in you or your quadrant ^.<

-------------------------------------

Mysterious Challenger

Who am I? None of your business.

• Seriously i have no idea why you are whining so hard, you were not even close the last competitve running WW, we even thought you took it for Medal only.

Furthermore, you are not a substantial rival, crying about allying hit and ml to eachothers. You are obviously targeting ML for previous issues in your mind.

Whatever, this is a tactical game and your WW kept on 0 for 3 days as minimum blame your rebels leadership for not using offenses efficiently due to lack of expertise. Also, how dare you proud of hacking accs maybe thats your only chance to win.

Finally, HIT and ML did a great job and well deserved. Good luck for others in further servers.

• Congratulations you have Arab winners and all those who have joined them.

Congratulations and thanks also to my Uollas confederation which has always shown its undisputed value.

Hello everyone, see you next time :)

• Congratulations you have Arab winners and all those who have joined them.

Congratulations and thanks also to my Uollas confederation which has always shown its undisputed value.

Hello everyone, see you next time :)

which arab group won? E.S or ND?

• the ML leaders are now talking like they planned every thing form day 1 and every thing went their way!

obecnie: ts4 / eliminacje
    skończone: ts8-quarterback / ts8-leming / ts5-NBK / ts2-pstro / ts7-NBK / ts5-NBK / ts1-Raz23 / el-ZIL / ts4-oka / MS-ZIL / el-MSL / MS-MSL / ts4-NBK / ts1-NBK / ts1-SAS
    skasowane: ts4-Marek Antoniusz / ts5-nieudolnie
    oddane: ts4-tony

• Thank you for the positive opinion about the Polish team.

We appreciate your class, you made the server remember for a long time. Playing against you was a real challenge for us.

We are full of admiration for your game, your cooperation, your offensive strength.

You were the most demanding opponent we encountered at the championships.

• Thank you for the positive opinion about the Polish team.

We appreciate your class, you made the server remember for a long time. Playing against you was a real challenge for us.

We are full of admiration for your game, your cooperation, your offensive strength.

You were the most demanding opponent we encountered at the championships.

weren't you almost completely wiped last year as well in dacia meta (in bp zone), or was that another Polish group?

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• weren't you almost completely wiped last year as well in dacia meta (in bp zone), or was that another Polish group?

Recently polish players have played in 3 coalitions - we in the largest polish group played in CUP coalition, 2 years ago we build ww with Prime.

In these year after confusion with server rollback last year fewer Polish players play , all in ML.

• Recently polish players have played in 3 coalitions - we in the largest polish group played in CUP coalition, 2 years ago we build ww with Prime.

In these year after confusion with server rollback last year fewer Polish players play , all in ML.

ah yes, were different polish the, npl I thought their name was, my mistake.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018