Finals | 2019 | Statistics

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Im just saying where i dont think moral bonus works :D

And an attacker can never have a moral bonus, but that's another topic, great off :thumbup:

thanks anyway i had to buy some Gold for the demolishing of my villa :(
    that was a total waste of money :S

• to build a WW to 100, you need 1 or 2 BP? :/

i ask for a friend :osd:

You have some hard times being beaten by us obviously :osd: Maybe you should have spent more time ingame and guiding your confederacy members about game mecchanics instead of ranting in forums 24/7 , that would have saved baraka from spending all that gold :wall:

In corso:

TT Americano: Omar Little - INFINITI

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• You have some hard times being beaten by us obviously :osd: Maybe you should have spent more time ingame and guiding your confederacy members about game mecchanics instead of ranting in forums 24/7 , that would have saved baraka from spending all that gold :wall:

you are right, I had to spend more time with you in 2017, sorry

:osd::osd::osd:

• Congratz to the winner and thanks to you all for the well spended time,especially to my friends and allies,and my dual.

Hoppe to see you all in the next round.

Cya

Joaozorg aka Sukhoi

• you are right, I had to spend more time with you in 2017, sorry

:osd::osd::osd:

Stop rosik plz..

you're the only ones who didn't compliment us becouse you are only a poor RosikMan.. In all of your words I see only rosik and complex.. keep it up and you will win the prize for the most useless and annoying player..no sorry, you have already won it...

Close the forum and try to improve your embarassing skills ;)

• Thanks mate , i really enjoyed the fight at the 12 33 BP spawn zone. It was not easy but i manage to do some damage in the area with help from our danish troublemakers from ExodusDT. They helped me a lot ... and maybe sometimes I reached their full potential and pulled them to do their best and they met my expectations.

Many congratulations to every single person who finished the finals, regardless if it was a friend or an enemy... it was intense for some of us.

Congratulations to ML for the victory !

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• Stop rosik plz..

you're the only ones who didn't compliment us becouse you are only a poor RosikMan.. In all of your words I see only rosik and complex.. keep it up and you will win the prize for the most useless and annoying player..no sorry, you have already won it...

Close the forum and try to improve your embarassing skills ;)

there are no compliments for a dishonorable game like yours ;)

stop rosik pls :osd:

• Congratz to the winner and thanks to you all for the well spended time,especially to my friends and allies,and my dual.

Hoppe to see you all in the next round.

Cya

Joaozorg aka Sukhoi

Congratulations to you joaozorg for acepting me as your dual 😊

Congratulationd to the winners

The_cape aka SUKHOI

😊

• I didn't follow this round,

I didn't spend nights and days fighting, I am too old for this rythm and too busy,

I don't regret days and nights spent building the basics for this amazing result since 2013,

I want to thank the fantastic team who is going to do this tonight,

I hope this to be one of the several other achievements we will reach as a group,

I want to give a personal, huge thank to Simone for having inherited and empowered the soul.

TÆQuiLA will probably be one of the most drinked drinks in the World by tonight.

Ad Maiora!

Uomo al bancone: Mi scusi, lei...?
    Mascetti: Antani, come se fosse antani, anche per il direttore, la supercazzola con scappellamento.
    Uomo al bancone: Come, scusi?
    Mascetti: A destra, per due come se fosse sc4ramellozzi.

æææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ

Visita il sito dell'ally: TÆQuiLA

æææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ

• THE END.

Stop Rosik.

Server 5 2013 - jochetto - TÆQuiLA• |Vinto|

Server 1 2017 - Drughi. - Ø TÆ Ø |Perso|

Server 7 2017 - inagy - ENJØY |Vinto|

TT Finals 2018 - NoGood - TÆQUILA™ |Perso|

Speed internazionale [Comx] 2018 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Vinto|

Qualification 2018/2019 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Perso|

TT Finals 2020 - What? - ITÆQUILA |Vinto| Confederacy HiT&ML Campione del mondo

Titani 2020 - Miriam Leone - R@INBOW |Perso|

TT Group America - ProblemSolving - TÆQUILA |Vinto|

<3ADMIN TÆQUILA<3

• Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions

• Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions Champions

Congrats! :thumbup:

Sez 2016: Akilles :teu09: (Friends)
    Sez 2017: Löjtnant (Rank 1 off & pop) :rom09: (WWW)
    Sez 2017: Glidare :teu09: (M.K)
    Finals 2019/2020: Snatch :hun09:(INFINITI)