Discussion thread for new UI and Graphics for regular game worlds

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • Hi all,

You can read all about it here.

Post your thoughts and feedback in this thread.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Its bad idea

1) Dont do it.

2) Rollback finals to normal UI

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• As long as those 2 buttons stays seperated, I don't care which UI or graphics you want to use in game. Please let us keep those two seperated as it's really annoying when there's only one button for changing between resource fields and village

• I like the new graphic, but please bring back separated buttons for resources and buildings, this was bad idea.

As long as those 2 buttons stays seperated, I don't care which UI or graphics you want to use in game. Please let us keep those two seperated as it's really annoying when there's only one button for changing between resource fields and village

It will be split in two so it is similar to the current one.

Don't panic! We know some of you have some conflicting feelings about the toggling navigation bar. From our survey, we were not able to clearly determine whether it's liked or disliked.

image-2-150x150.png image-3-150x150.png image-4-150x150.png image-5-150x150.png

But we've decided to take the safe route: By early 2020 at the latest, the toggle will be changed to something more like what we have in the current UI.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Ridder Huma :

Please in nexe update for finals...... SPLIT RESOURCES AND BUILDINGS BACK to 2 ICONS!!!!

This 1 button is terrible

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• just read the release thread, they said theyre going to change that...

• W29 2017: Wotan :hun09:
    • W4 2018: Spartan :rom09:
    • W4 2019: Nephilim :rom09:
    • W3 2019: Nephilim :rom09:

-- kick back, relax and grab yourself a beverage --

• the worst redesign ever

just delete it and all be happy...you will also have less work

I don't know anyone who likes this "EDITED design"

if you deploy it on all servers..bye bye travian

• Ridder Huma :

Please in nexe update for finals...... SPLIT RESOURCES AND BUILDINGS BACK to 2 ICONS!!!!

This 1 button is terrible

It's planned to split it. When it will happen havnt been decided yet.

Don't panic! We know some of you have some conflicting feelings about the toggling navigation bar. From our survey, we were not able to clearly determine whether it's liked or disliked.

image-2-150x150.png image-3-150x150.png image-4-150x150.png image-5-150x150.png

But we've decided to take the safe route: By early 2020 at the latest, the toggle will be changed to something more like what we have in the current UI.

ridder_huma_sig.png

• Fixed it

34c9f7191b.png

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• Not sure if this is the right spot to ask but i'l ask it anyway and maby someone can guide me to the right post.

For the servers that are starting after the 1th of decembers with version 4.5, will they have 5 tribes or just 3?

Best regards

Masta

Ridder Huma

• It's only the new graphics that are being added. The Huns and Egyptains are for now only on specials and Tournament.

ridder_huma_sig.png