As we are facing some issues with our provider for the Community Calendar , we have decided to move to a new platform that allows us some additional flexibility and feature.
From now on the link to our Community Calendar will redirect you to a public Travian: Legends Community Trello board. You do not need to subscribe to Trello to be able to see the board and the Calendar connected to it.
You will find the calendar on the top right corner of the board, as you can see from the picture below.
What are the additional features?
Here is a shortlist of the novelties we introduce with this Trello board:
- If you have a Trello account, you can follow the event you are interested in and get a notification.
- We will use the Trello board to provide you with live updates in case of special events (ex. Legends on Tour) or emergency communication.
- We will add to the Trello board all the changelogs so that you are informed of what changes in the game and when.
- The gameworlds start card now include the start time and it’s based on the local time of your computer.
- The new link to sync the Community Calendar with your personal calendar is this ➡️ here.
Important, the Trello calendar only shows 2 events per day, but it mentions on top of the cell how many events are for that day, if you click on the card number, you will see the whole list.
If you have any idea what other interesting information could be shared on the Trello board, feel free to approach me via private message or start a new thread here.
Your Travian: Legends Team