🌠 Travian 2020

• Hello players!

As we are about to move to the next decade, I believe it is time to start a thread for wishes, ideas and feedback for Travian 2020 - from Nordics!

How does Travian: Legends play in 2020, if you got to decide on everything? How does the game and player community evolve during the coming decade?

Create your own best case scenario, whatever comes to mind!

🌠 I'm wishing on a star...

• Add "Treasury" tab in village overview in servers with ancient europe map.

Could ease a lot if you could see all the activated powers and their durations in one single tab. Same kind of idea than with parties in "Culture points" tab.

Fix16 Grändi // Fix17 Grändi // Fix18 Uneksija // Fix21 Eevil Stöö // Fix22 Eevil Stöö //
    n3x1 Tyhjäpää @Whiskey // n3x2 Slowbro @Kanto // n3x3 Astraali @KuRa //
    nPtP2x Toteemi @Susi // nXV Attila @Gods //

• - Add "Game suggestions and feedback" to the forums main page instead of it being some subfolder under general discussions.

-Make the game mobile friendly.

- No gold server(?)

• Make conquers visible on "Alliance news" sidebar.

I mean you can see when people settle their villages but not when they chief, doesn't make sense.

Fix16 Grändi // Fix17 Grändi // Fix18 Uneksija // Fix21 Eevil Stöö // Fix22 Eevil Stöö //

• Make conquers visible on "Alliance news" sidebar.

I mean you can see when people settle their villages but not when they chief, doesn't make sense.

You can see it though?

Talking about this one -> Alliance sidebar

• I wish that TG will remove or fix that bot-detection system, which is clearly not working as it supposed to work, when innocent players get banned constantly.