Funny vacation mode

• Let me tell you a little story...

Not so long ago brave warrior settled his 2nd village far away next to a beatiful 150% 15c. He had a bad start so he guessed he wouldnt make it there 1st and decided to settle right next to it. Suprise suprise when he found his way there he also found a new not so friendly neighbour. Days passed and finally our brave hero got the advantage over his evil neighbour and started to zero his 15c. Our warrior was happy and could not wait to claim that 15c to himself. But little did he know...

The evil neighbour who knew his end has come decided to flee on vacation mode for 11 days and ruin our hero´s great adventure and take him down with himself. THE END.

So... I understand why such a thing as "vacation mode" exists but have it ever been used for its reason? If not counting fresh players sitters will take care of accounts during one´s holiday. I would say it causes more harm than good these days.

Also I do know that you can prevent entering vacation mode by keeping him constantly under attack but how practical is that. People have to work and sleep and all your target need is 1min break. Not to mention it is not the first idea in your mind that scumbags like our "evil neighbour" exists.:cursing::thumbdown:

Imo the whole thing should just be removed from the game (atleast for finals server that is supposed to be somewhat competetive...:rolleyes:).

any thoughts?:/

• Better vacation mode abuse which i recommend: Settle one village next to enemy capital, rush to t10 mansion, take his oase, and put ur acc on full vacation. remember to prepare enough popcorn for shitstorm to watch :)

• Heya, does anything else come to mind? What ways are there to use vacation mode, not for vacation purposes but for gameplay strategy? What tactics have you seen used?

If everyone deserves a little me-time away from the game, and can't find someone to take care of the account while on vacation, does anything come to mind how this mode could be made more neighbor-friendly?

Good topic btw! Sonny_SE just made a wish in the Hero Superpower contest that 'Your hero can disable vacation-mode!' 8)

• Not sure if this still works but I have seen someone create an account, just to build their second village close to a big player and steal their capital oasis, after stealing it they go on vacation mode which prevents him from taking it back.

• Not sure if this still works but I have seen someone create an account, just to build their second village close to a big player and steal their capital oasis, after stealing it they go on vacation mode which prevents him from taking it back.

Yah still happens, and it is honestly the thing that vacation mode is most often used for lol.

Another less rare abuse is using it when enemy starts running OPs on your team - hop into vacation mode with potential target accounts that haven't gotten an incoming yet.

• Heya, does anything else come to mind? What ways are there to use vacation mode, not for vacation purposes but for gameplay strategy? What tactics have you seen used?

Going 11 day vacation before deleting is not really a strategy.