The Ultimate Battle - 11: Winter is coming!

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Clay is worth 25

Raise is not explained clearly - if "+5 Gold FOR every half a year" is awarded every half a year, then this is the better option. ;)

I'm playing as sonny black on com2.

einie

• 3*(iron) = 120 -------> (iron) = 40

(crop) + (iron) = 50 --------> (crop) = 10

(crop) + (clay) = 35 ---------> (clay) = 25

And better option is "Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year", once on average it's +7,5 gold every half a year, which is better than the other option

xtar7

com2

• Hello, first my data:

Account: Lex

Server: Hispanic 3

Answer: The clay cost 25 and for the worker the best option is 15 gold each year.

Thank you and I hope to win:):):):):):)

• Clay would cost 25. The best option is the 15 gold raise per year. The worker only gets the raise twice during his three years since the final raise would be as he leaves, but it is better than the other option available. That option gives the worker a 30 gold raise over the first two years, but the other option only adds up to 25 gold over the 2 years & 6 months. To clarify the 5 gold per 6 months does compound well, but if I was the worker I would select the 15 gold per year option.

Nickname: Starshockwave

Server: TT Finals

Cheers,

Banksy

• Hello, teh first was wrong. If it can be repleced than here is the good answer:

Clay cost = 25

Get a +5 Gold pay raise for every half a year

Cose:

In the first case: he got 15 for a year + 30 for an other thats = 45 more than the starting salary.

The second one: he got 0+5+10+15+20+25 = 75 more than the starting salary

Dablo - finals.travian.com

• Task: Solve the innkeeper's riddles. How much would clay cost? Which option is better for the worker if he's planning to work here for at least three years?

1: Clay = 25

2: Get a +5 Gold pay raise for every half a year

e11even

finals.travian.com

• Hello everyone!

My answers :

- The cost clay : 25

- if the worker planning to work here for at least three years :

• Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year

the better.

Thanks!

Account : phongnd

Sever : finals.travian.com

• Hello dear ridder huma !

I believe our worker will get the 15 gold increase every year. He'd make a total of 450, instead of 435 if he chose the 5 every 6 month. His clay weighs 25.

Cheers :)