The Ultimate Battle - 11: Winter is coming!

• Hi Ridder Huma, here is my answer for this contest:

1st problem: The second line in the picture shows the cost of iron is 40, so the cost of rice is 10, and then, the clay will cost 25.

2nd problem: Maybe you think the first option will be better for the worker (because the Gold pay raise in a year: 15 > 10), but the second option is the wise choice. See why I said that: Suppose, the worker worked for the innkeeper for 3 years, the amount of money he earned during that period was:

- First option: 120 + 135 + 150 = 405 Gold

- Second option: 60 + 65 + 70 + 75 + 80 + 85 = 435 Gold

Surprise? So you know what is the better option, right?

• My nickname: Ivy Tran

Server: ts1 (VietNam)

Thank you!

• My nickname: Ivy Tran

Server: VN 1

Thank you!

• Task: Solve the innkeeper's riddles. How much would clay cost? (25) Which option is better for the worker if he's planning to work here for at least three years? (Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year)

Nickname :  Nickelodemon
    Server :  Com 6

• Task: Solve the innkeeper's riddles. How much would clay cost? - It costs 25

Which option is better for the worker if he's planning to work here for at least three years? - He should choose the option "Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year" because the present value of this option is more than other.

• Task: Solve the innkeeper's riddles. How much would clay cost? - It costs 25

Which option is better for the worker if he's planning to work here for at least three years? - He should choose the option "Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year" because the present value of this option is more than other.

• My name is Spawn and I play on COM 2

How much would clay cost?

Clay costs 25

Which option is better for the worker if he's planning to work here for at least three years?

Get a +15 Gold pay raise every year is the better option because in three years he will make 45 Gold

• The Clay is worth 25 (I am assuming the currency is gold)

And the worker would be best off getting the 5 gold every 6 months increase.

I am playing on COM 6 and my profile is Willb1

Thanks

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg