GoW vs Gunners

• There are whispers of 3 gunners capitals being cata'd.

Total of 44 lvl 17 cropfields and 1 lvl 18 cropfield down :D

Reports will follow soon

• There are whispers of 3 gunners capitals being cata'd.

Total of 44 lvl 17 cropfields and 1 lvl 18 cropfield down :D

Reports will follow soon

Wait I thought they were the Ultimate unstoppable unbeatable insurmountable warriors??? This can't be right :/

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• JKR capital:

15x cropfield hit

1x lvl 18 --> lvl 11

7x lvl 17 --> lvl 8

6x lvl 17 --> lvl 12

1x lvl 17 --> lvl 1

Ignoremechanics capital:

15x cropfield hit
    7x lvl 17 --> lvl 10

6x lvl 17 --> lvl 14

2x lvl 17 --> lvl 13

AyAz capital:
    15x cropfield destroyed

• Congrats to Gow on some ballsy attacks and nice hits especially at this stage of the game. Attacks were well coordinated and took us by surprise over the weekend. Also thanks to goat for chipping in with her deep pockets and Gunners awesome work with the resources pouring proving it's really a team game and we are all sharing the loss, gow got the better of us in this first battle but the war has only just started :)

• Congrats to Gow on some ballsy attacks and nice hits especially at this stage of the game. Attacks were well coordinated and took us by surprise over the weekend. Also thanks to goat for chipping in with her deep pockets and Gunners awesome work with the resources pouring proving it's really a team game and we are all sharing the loss, gow got the better of us in this first battle but the war has only just started :)

Wow.. You're not a troll???

WTF

• Wow.. You're not a troll???

WTF

I don't blame your surprise It's fast becoming an exclusive club to be part of in the forum these days. Very few have a penchant like I do, for telling it like it is.

• Oh here's another Ultimate Warrior

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Oh here's another Ultimate Warrior

Don't get too excited just yet mist4, let's not forget Gunners are the only team up against multiple metas with 2 quads against us. Even tho the odds are not fairing in our favour. I'm confident we can still do well.

• Don't get too excited just yet mist4, let's not forget Gunners are the only team up against multiple metas with 2 quads against us. Even tho the odds are not fairing in our favour. I'm confident we can still do well.

You quickly had a change of heart.

What happened to the ultimate warriors??

and you can say ''2 squads against us'', but gow is in the exact same situation. So are revs and ten, i dont see any confeds

• You quickly had a change of heart.

What happened to the ultimate warriors??

I've not changed my heart at all and pretty sure mist4 was speaking sarcastically.

and you can say ''2 squads against us'', but gow is in the exact same situation. So are revs and ten,

2 squads more like 5 wings don't forget ten have 3 wings too, and other quads are not in same position, as Gunners is the only team with attacks atm from 2 quads..

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg