GoW vs Gunners

• Don't forget that Gunners is losing as well.

Feeding so far away doesnt do good to your account.

But even a 30% chance at catching an unique makes this all worth it.

GG's

can confirm.

Bat Man we need some arty pre and post analysis!!!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

• Time to blow some air in this topic am i right @ascky?

Successful op from GUNNERS on Gow, 3 large arti's taken. A handfull of lvl 19 cropfields shotdown from Ajax and 2/3 splats on GUNNERS'S side.

Someone do me a favor and post the reports as im tooooolazy..

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• To be honest, ClubScientist you left the server at moral high ground.

Many of the players in com2 felt bad for you.

But now you just keep on coming back and picking fights.

I can't see any difference now between you and the man you hate so much in com2.

• To be honest, ClubScientist you left the server at moral high ground.

Many of the players in com2 felt bad for you.

But now you just keep on coming back and picking fights.

I can't see any difference now between you and the man you hate so much in com2.

to be completely honest I love everybody on com2 except for that single guy. The comments he made as we left the server will keep a grudge burning for quite some time. Truthfully I miss the GOW guys and I’m impartial on who wins com2(otherwise we could have splatted on Ajax instead of the GOW WW to help them even let a couple villas get chiefed)

Fun to fan the flames here and see the action on com2 but we are completely impartial to who wins in all honesty gunners and ten I’m sure can attest we give them shit as well.

At the end of the day your boy just wants to see some good reports (if they’re on Ajax it’s a bonus though :D)

• to be completely honest I love everybody on com2 except for that single guy. The comments he made as we left the server will keep a grudge burning for quite some time. Truthfully I miss the GOW guys and I’m impartial on who wins com2(otherwise we could have splatted on Ajax instead of the GOW WW to help them even let a couple villas get chiefed)

Fun to fan the flames here and see the action on com2 but we are completely impartial to who wins in all honesty gunners and ten I’m sure can attest we give them shit as well.

At the end of the day your boy just wants to see some good reports (if they’re on Ajax it’s a bonus though :D)

you hate Ajax, but in the same time you keep shittalking GoW.

Like I said before. You're average player at best. Not worthy to hold any arte and for sure not worthy to play in GoW :)

Now stop tagging me like the little fanboy you are.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg