Fat Penguin

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • You dont get banned for ‘helping’ on a friends account unless you break the rules 🤭

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Well we don’t have any random people joining our ally we just have perfect team play & I am still playing on S2 as WarDragon giving freedom for enemies hehe

• It’s to early to talk about WW yet & as far now people are busy simming and thinking about 3 rd villa & about Alliance merge we have good deff team and off too yet many perfect experienced people too some with 9 years and feels good all play as team..

• It’s to early to talk about WW yet & as far now people are busy simming and thinking about 3 rd villa & about Alliance merge we have good deff team and off too yet many perfect experienced people too some with 9 years and feels good all play as team..

i`m thinking about 5th village :P :D

thats true but i dont see any activity in my side , and thats kinda sad for me , i hope later i will find a good alliance to join and we could go for WW and Artifacts :)

• i`m thinking about 5th village :P :D

thats true but i dont see any activity in my side , and thats kinda sad for me , i hope later i will find a good alliance to join and we could go for WW and Artifacts :)

who are you with now? Swans?

• i`m thinking about 5th village :P :D

thats true but i dont see any activity in my side , and thats kinda sad for me , i hope later i will find a good alliance to join and we could go for WW and Artifacts

lol mention your account name here and then talk so we know u have have guts to do rather then just talk in here and bad in game i don’t want to talk more about my game play here I am playing decent and not in hurry

• Rough your a beast. TeLl Me YoUR IN gAMe NaME noW BrUV

• lol mention your account name here and then talk so we know u have have guts to do rather then just talk in here and bad in game i don’t want to talk more about my game play here I am playing decent and not in hurry

that is how i do things , i first show you , then i talk in here :)

• To change the subject a bit, has anyone else noticed a glitch with raiding? I don't seem to get a full bag anymore, I always seem a couple of res short even when there is plenty of resources.

• Why so lonely here just for fun got attacked can you share the report ? Make one S6 discord server for everyone to join in and share their idea too