Fat Penguin

• Looks like this is dead server forums

Maybe in the near future this forum will be popular

Upcoming: De & phoenix vs Zakhar & 2.01

North East have good potential

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?Insanity is doing the exact,same fucking thing,over and over again expecting,shit to change,That Is Crazy.

this time is gonna be different...

• Looks like this is dead server forums

Indeed :D but i hope for the resurrection

“All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.”

• Rough constantly boasts about how good he is on com6 in our ts2 group. Pls humble him guys !

He got several hammers of his alliance walled during a chief, and beside that they wanted to chief wo catas, hehe

• Are you the Rough of NBK in ts4?

No im not ...

Why Zakhar joined north east ? Do they know what happen after north east beat other sides ?

i think it make unbalanced server

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?Insanity is doing the exact,same fucking thing,over and over again expecting,shit to change,That Is Crazy.

• He got several hammers of his alliance walled during a chief, and beside that they wanted to chief wo catas, hehe

I didn’t plan anchor did that I did my job what I was asked to do & as far my Op planning I get all hammers safe & I play smart

• No im not ...

Why Zakhar joined north east ? Do they know what happen after north east beat other sides ?

i think it make unbalanced server

why we joined NE , thats a good question , we wanted to form a good alliance With DE first , but they have no respect for us :) thats why we had to join NE to become stronger , i wanted to have a unite side but i just couldnt do it :(

• why we joined NE , thats a good question , we wanted to form a good alliance With DE first , but they have no respect for us :) thats why we had to join NE to become stronger , i wanted to have a unite side but i just couldnt do it :(

if you want it , you can try it more , anyway by joining to NE you are not stronger ,they will be and after they crashed other quadrants ,will come to you ... you know that good ...

• If the Iranian players were good, they would be strong on their own 😞

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• If the Iranian players were good, they would be strong on their own 😞

Iranian players didint came to this server as a team :) next server we will show you guys the true power of iranian players and dont forget something :D 1600 gold , is worth 1 month of a average iranian worker , so another reason why we cant be strong is that

• Iranian players didint came to this server as a team :) next server we will show you guys the true power of iranian players and dont forget something :D 1600 gold , is worth 1 month of a average iranian worker , so another reason why we cant be strong is that

Dont make me laugh, there was plenty of Iranian players in the NE at the start, god knows i tried dealing with the id**ts.

You came in force to com2, dont say the internet outage caused you to lose there, because you were getting clapped for 2 weeks leading up to that.

Its ok, you dont have to be the best alliance, have fun. But please stop spreading BS that any Iranian alliance is going to .com servers and accomplish anything.

Ive seen your strategies (or lack of them) all Iranian alliances do is hold hands with every alliance on the server and call themselves strong, because they havent got the Balls to back their own players and stand as one wing.

• another great attack from my friend , " rough "

its funny , you dont know anything about ZAKHAR alliance and still talk like this :)

our alliance is not an iranian alliance , yes i`m from IRAN , but 90 % of the players and other leaders are from all over the world . :D and what did iranian did to you my friend that you are so angry with them ?

:D

• Im definitely not angry.. its just ridiculous how the Iranian players behave to be honest!! They talk about this and that, and they get smashed.

im not even playing this server, i was there at the start and saw the crap going on!!

I dont even remember the alliance i was in it was full of ‘experienced iranian leaders’ that havent a clue.

you are a good player i believe from what ive seen of you, its nothing against you bestbazikon