⚔️ The Wave-builder prototype is almost ready! Discussions and feedback thread ⚔️

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Community: We hate this, your killing the game

TG: It looks like we are onto a winner!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I don't see a point of arguing what pricing policy is better for TG, no one of us saw numbers and can't make even educated guess.

What should be done though is making it free to use on test servers :) 50 gold is not much for me when I play but I am not going to make an account and spend money just to taste it, I doubt many people would.

• We'll just have to wait and see until after the holidays.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Worst most inadequately explained interface ever.

It looks like you pay 50 gold every time. Top thinking Travian.

Can someone PLEASE confirm it works as normal if you do not buy a wave builder and my server has not been ruined

• There is also no confirm button when you click it. So the potential for sending a reinforcement and unintentionally spending 50 gold (per village) is very real.

AS2: Ayath
    AS3: BugsBunny

• There is also no confirm button when you click it. So the potential for sending a reinforcement and unintentionally spending 50 gold (per village) is very real.

I arleady posted this in the german Forum. This Button needs to be removed and put somewhere else or at least needs an confirmation button so you don't spend unintentionally!

W6 2020 - Lockdown - Havoc Squad™ - TtP

W1 2019 - Hive - Havoc Squad™ - PROJECT

W29 2018 - SCV - Havoc Squad™ - DEAR (Sieg)

• I arleady posted this in the german Forum. This Button needs to be removed and put somewhere else or at least needs an confirmation button so you don't spend unintentionally!

It need to go on the management tab. Why it was put there I'll never understand.

• It need to go on the management tab. Why it was put there I'll never understand.

lazy coding.

It acts as a place holder for the "Add Wave" button..

I hope it gets moved to a different location fast.

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• And another month to process the survey results.

• And another month to process the survey results.

And when everyone adapts to it, they'll move it to replace the confirm button so that more players again press it by mistake. I mean they're getting poor and so they require revenue.

It's been a while i've codded, but pretty sure still that this much is all that is required here, just add this code to the CSS of the button:

display:<? php

if ($wb_activated == 1){

echo " inline-block";

}else {

echo " none";

}

?>;

And move the gold of purchase elsewhere. OR if you want to listen to the community giving you positive feedbacks, stop acting like wh**s and add the functionality as part of the plus menu. The gold is negligible - are you guys even listening to the positive feedbacks given in this very dumb forum page from people who're trying to see this game improve ?

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• i disappointed when I use 50G for false hit @ my support village. No question and just lost my gold for 1 village, not account.

Useless button.

Vanilla-1s-289px_1.gif

Final Turnamen 2020 dimulai 17.11.2020

• Just one more step for TG's conspiracy to have the 1% rule the game while they make hay!!!

This used to be a great egalitarian cosmopolitan game...

But good old greed took over pandemically @ TG's headquartersX( and this is where they're taking us, more cash SVP, or waddle in the muck you fools...

Used to be if you couldn'nt figure out ho to do the waves... some good old allied dude would sit and send for you while the rest of the alliance would show you how to do it.

Check the strategic placement of the GOLDEN wave button. Also the size!

If anyone can please sugest to me an analogous game that has most of the OLD qualities of TRAVIAN, please let me know.

Drats, once upon a time there was this ally in "TR!" that did his doctoral thesis in Game Theory on how Travian in general & "TR!" in particular demostrated Game Theory's tennents...

• TG is in the process of adding a confirmation pop-up page.
    If you clicked by mistake on the 50 golds activation button for the WB, report it and you'll be refunded.

Some information here : ⚔️ The Wave-builder prototype is almost ready! ⚔️

• I've pressed that button more times than I've actually sent waves. Ha!

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• Watch me post the one comment that TG will see.

TRAVIAN GREAT FEATURE TAKE MY MONAAAYYY!!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• So nice to see at least one satisfied customer.