We are currently looking for people who would like to join our team as Travian: Legends Poland Community Manager and Customer Service Representative.
As Community Manager:
- You work on developing the community, making it growing and more active
- You act as a liaison between the players and the company
- You monitor and moderate forum and report about players’ needs, wishes, ideas
- You engage and entertain the community
- You inform players about changes in the game, downtimes and other important news in due time
- You help the company perform other community-related responsibilities
- You might maintain a team of volunteers who can help you your tasks.
As Customer Service Representative:
- You provide customer support to our Travian: Legends players, helping them solve their issues and answer the questions about the game on daily basis.
- You escalate player's issues and potential game bugs to the team
- You take care of the knowledgebase/Answers with helpful information for the players
- You provide regular feedback to your Team Lead
- Good knowledge of Travian: Legends
- Reliability, dedication, professionalism
- High education (or last-course student)
- Excellent written communication skills in Polish
- Good written communication skills in English
- Ability to organize your own work schedule
- Plenty of customer service mentality and willingness to help our players
- Previous experience in moderating online community is a plus
If you are interested in this, please write an email in English with your application to
email@example.com so that we can get in touch.
Your application should include the following information:
- How old are you?
- Do you have any experience with similar activities?
- What’s your history in Travian: Legends?
- Where do you play currently (nickname and server)?
- Why do you want to become a Customer Service Representative?
- Describe yourself!
- Please also add a detailed CV about yourself
Please note that every application which is not complete can't be considered. The minimum age for an applicant is 18.