When is the best time to start raiding in 15 cropper ???

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • i consider my self experienced a bit , i got my 15 cropper to level 9 - 10 with 50% oasis and bakery at this point of the server and its considered decent i only play for 24 day now and yes i used gold

the question is when do u think i should start raid from my 15c to have the maximum output ? and most efficient .

I have already started with 400 clubswhatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

• i consider my self experienced a bit , i got my 15 cropper to level 9 - 10 with 50% oasis and bakery at this point of the server and its considered decent i only play for 24 day now and yes i used gold

the question is when do u think i should start raid from my 15c to have the maximum output ? and most efficient .

I have already started with 400 clubs

Depends on your online time and the server.

The more hour your acc is able to farm the fast you can start.

The more farms on your server are the faster its effient.

I would recommend to check if your neighborhood is save or not.

Better build your cropper higher (to lvl 15) before putting to many resources in building offence cause otherwise you will be crop blocked super fast.

Maybe use 1/5 of your resources for offence and keep building fields to minimum 16 before starting Real going offence when you have a more calm area :)

• It also depends on if you want a cap hammer or non-cap hammer. Having a cap hammer puts a limit on how high you can take your crop fields before artefacts (when you can build GW/GG), unless you tear down barracks, stable, workshop, tournament square and so on later on.